VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was one of the audios post the TRO filing. Maybe San Francisco? Or a phone conversation with Amber. She accuses him of going public about her being a former stripper, he denies it and says he has never told anyone about that. The conversation was about TMZ and leaks. Then later, when he's upset (possibly about finding out she slept with Eliot Spritzer) he tells her that she can go back to being a stripper as an insult.

The arrests had to do with driving with a suspended license in 2003 (the original serious offense that caused the 4 year suspension having been sealed in the juvenile record), and domestic violence/battery in Seattle in 2009.
Thank you. My hearing sucks when there’s a large amount of screaming.

Then, how can she afford an appeal?
I’m guessing this is how:

Multiple sources said the “Aquaman” star had to switch legal representation and is now relying on her homeowners insurance policy to cover the cost of her current attorneys in the case.

The bill for Heard’s attorney has mostly been footed by The Travelers Companies under terms of the actress’ insurance policy, sources said.

A vice president of the insurance firm, Pamela Johnson, was spotted in the Fairfax, Virginia court with Heard multiple times throughout her trial. Neither Johnson nor Travelers returned calls from The Post.

(Also, credit where credit is due, the above digging is solid journalism I haven’t yet seen anywhere else, so kudos to the NY Post.)
Hey Elaine .. your 15 minutes is UP!

Where is that cute little green puke face emoji?

I assume that Mr PR man is still in hiding and not out of the dog house yet so he's sending EB to do the dirty work for him
Lol, her last statement was made by a lady named Alafair Hall… who is listed as Sex Pest PR man’s business partner.

In a subsequent interview with CNN's Kate Bouldan, Bredehoft said the jury ruled in Depp's favor on each of his claims, in part, because he had the advantages of "wealth, power and fame."
On CNN too.

If that’s the case AH had the advantages of wealth, power and fame to win the UK trial. The jury ruled in her favor because of it:rolleyes:

I did really enjoy the man that mentioned maybe EB and AH should go home and look in the mirror and question what they may have done wrong instead of casting blame to everyone else! High Five to that comment!
Yes, people have indeed said that the CBS This Morning panel was a lot tougher on her.

apparently she also ran to CNN.

(Also, credit where credit is due, the above digging is solid journalism I haven’t yet seen anywhere else, so kudos to the NY Post.)

Lol, her last statement was made by a lady named Alafair Hall… who is listed as Sex Pest PR man’s business partner.

When did she switch legal representation? And who was the previous one?

All the secretive things that AH does just indicates what type of person she really is, in my eyes. If you really have nothing controversial to hide, you'd just tell everyone the truth.

I'm in favor of requiring a financial audit of AH's debts and assets. Those would, of course, include all the assets that are held under her accountant's name or fictitious names.

It would also alert anyone else dealing with her how she gets and uses her money.

He's hoping we will all forget about him :cool: fat chance Mr Sex Pest PR Man! We have an extra 15 minutes reserved just for you! lol

I did really enjoy the man that mentioned maybe EB and AH should go home and look in the mirror and question what they may have done wrong instead of casting blame to everyone else! High Five to that comment!
Yes! I’m so glad he cut right to the heart of the matter. Would love to see him do an entire one hour one-on-one interview with EB !

So it was really nagging at me...after the big cry scene on the stand in the matronly dress and all of the histronics with "the pressssssuuuure!"...
WHO DOES SHE REMIND ME OF????????????

and it hit me tonight...Betty Broderick....a young version.
The same sort of look on the stand
The same SMIRK
The same over the top cry scene
but most of all....she just won't STHU!!
she just has to keep going...just won't stop...won't walk away....just won't drop it..until someone is ded.
Johnny is very lucky to have gotten away with a shattered, semi-amputated finger.

Betty threw stuff at her husband all of the time; phones, bottles, wine, etc

JMHO

She borders defamatory herself. If she isn't careful she will have the jurors suing her. She is making some strong insinuations. jmo.
I would love it if one of them did sue her. So when they win she can’t blame it on their wealth and power. She’ll still blame the public for swaying opinion of her. Everyone is just against her.

Yes, people have indeed said that the CBS This Morning panel was a lot tougher on her.

apparently she also ran to CNN.

Jumping from one network to another .. kind of like she jumped around during closing arguments .. she's making a fool of herself. The second that the Brown Rudnick team makes their rounds, EB will be forgotten.

So it was really nagging at me...after the big cry scene on the stand in the matronly dress and all of the histronics with "the pressssssuuuure!"...
WHO DOES SHE REMIND ME OF????????????

and it hit me tonight...Betty Broderick....a young version.
The same sort of look on the stand
The same SMIRK
The same over the top cry scene
but most of all....she just won't STHU!!
she just has to keep going...just won't stop...won't walk away....just won't drop it..until someone is ded.
Johnny is very lucky to have gotten away with a shattered, semi-amputated finger.

Betty threw stuff at her husband all of the time; phones, bottles, wine, etc

JMHO
Omg you’re right. I watched everything I could find about BB awhile back. Remember when she tried to drive her vehicle through her ex-husband’s front door? !

that was an excellent question which she would have been well served to show some humility but she never really answered him. She literally made all the shows...must have been on a plane to NY right after verdict. I find that disgusting. I note her sidekick Rottenborn (or whatever the name) is much lower key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123