WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably running up against the file size limit not the dimension limit. Keep it below 2048 Kb
Thank You. :) Hoping that the name of the member can be added to the end of a post like it used to be included. Some posts are very long, and I forget who posted it by the time I get to the bottom of the post. Is there a way you can add that?

I’ve just been going through all my watched threads, I have 48 pages. When I click on pages the majority say ‘ no threads to display’ some only have one thread per page some have just 2 or 3. It’s not really a problem I just wondered if it’s something I’m doing wrong?
Just bringing this forward as I haven’t seen a reply. Can the watched threads be sorted into the same amount of threads per page?

The majority of my pages of watched threads say ‘no threads to display’ when I click on the page number.

The pages that do have threads have just one or two per page, yet the first few pages of watched threads are full pages.

Is there any way we can fix the WS email server that sends new sign-up verification emails? It’s misconfigured (or isn’t an actual email address) and ends up in the spam folder. Thank you WS team!

I have noticed since the new software update that now it appears that Advertisers are going through our Private Messages.
I PMed someone the other day and used a word (very similar to shot).
The word was *advertiser censored*.
It was replaced by *advertiser censored*.

Please assure me advertisers are NOT allowed to comb through our Private Messages.

Thank you for everything you all do, as well as the ensuing grief you get in return. Insert former lime green emoji.
Boy I really miss the old lime green emoji with the SHOT eating grin.

Last edited:
Another concern today appeared in a PM I sent.

An advertisement appeared within a PM message I sent, as if I had included it in my post. It's one thing if ads appear between public posts, it's totally another if they are included within a member's Private Message post.

I can report on the PM post if you would like to see it.

I would appreciate a response to my concerns. No hurry. I suspect the issue is complicated.
Take care

Another concern today appeared in a PM I sent.

An advertisement appeared within a PM message I sent, as if I had included it in my post. It's one thing if ads appear between public posts, it's totally another if they are included within a member's Private Message post.

I can report on the PM post if you would like to see it.

I would appreciate a response to my concerns. No hurry. I suspect the issue is complicated.
Take care
I have the same problem with advertisements but on the threads, within members’ posts
They are not between posts- they appear to be posted by the member, because they are part of their posts
It’s disconcerting

And now we're back to winner winner chicken dinner Google surprise pop-ups from "luckyday.xyz" spam. This was a problem about 2 years ago. Every other click on the site is one problem or another. Pretty much unusable for me now.

Since the latest software change I am experiencing continual issues.

Missing letters when I end a sentence-when I hit the period the last letter is removed. Like this ‘perio’ for period

Also extra letters self populate. Like ‘populaaaaaaa’ for populate.
And capitalizing in the middle of a word ‘forUm’ for ‘forum’

This is exclusive to the Websleuths forum. There are no issues on any of my devices. Please let me know what the problem is. I’m active on the forum and I’m currently posting daily.

Thank you for all you do for us!

Luna

This happens on old broken vbulletin links. Nobody can log into it but I will look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77