CA - Jackson Telnas, 12, killed by mother who tried to kill him as a baby, Porterville, 29 Jun 2019 *insanity*

@Niner Hi again. It wouldn’t work all day today either and they just posted a notice that case information (and other services like efiling) won’t be available until tomorrow. I bet there were a few attorneys scrambling today to file in person due to this. Glad it wasn’t me :p Anyway, I’ll check back tomorrow.

@Niner Hi again. It wouldn’t work all day today either and they just posted a notice that case information (and other services like efiling) won’t be available until tomorrow. I bet there were a few attorneys scrambling today to file in person due to this. Glad it wasn’t me :p Anyway, I’ll check back tomorrow.

Okay - sounds good to me! And thanks for checking it out.

The case info part of their site is still down. They revamped the whole website so they must be having issues with the case information and efiling features. I’ll check again in the morning. Fingers crossed it works then!

@Niner The website is finally up. Unfortunately, they now have changed the case access to attorneys and self-represented parties only. You have to sign up and show you’re one or the other in order to gain access to case information. Looks like the courts will allow access if one goes to the courthouse but not with remote access. See explanation here:

Access to Electronic Court Records

@Niner The website is finally up. Unfortunately, they now have changed the case access to attorneys and self-represented parties only. You have to sign up and show you’re one or the other in order to gain access to case information. Looks like the courts will allow access if one goes to the courthouse but not with remote access. See explanation here:

Access to Electronic Court Records

Well.... damn.... more $$ from the tax payers!! :mad:

Guess we have to wait for news articles then. Unless someone from Porterville or Tulare County reads here - where they could go to the courthouse....

Thanks for all your help on this case Suglo! :)

Well.... damn.... more $$ from the tax payers!! :mad:

Guess we have to wait for news articles then. Unless someone from Porterville or Tulare County reads here - where they could go to the courthouse....

Thanks for all your help on this case Suglo! :)
The same thing I was thinking! For now we still have access to other California courts (Placer being one of them) but I’m sure that will slowly change as they also upgrade their websites. It’s been a pleasure helping you and I will continue as long as the courts allow it :)

The same thing I was thinking! For now we still have access to other California courts (Placer being one of them) but I’m sure that will slowly change as they also upgrade their websites. It’s been a pleasure helping you and I will continue as long as the courts allow it :)

:) Thanks!

Just
bocal.gif
up - I searched but only came up with 2019 articles.

If anyone in the U.S. has better luck then me - ?? TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Her last hearing was 1/28/22.

Just
bocal.gif
up - I searched but only came up with 2019 articles.

If anyone in the U.S. has better luck then me - ?? TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Her last hearing was 1/28/22.
@Niner I did a Google search of Sherri Renee Telnas and the court website actually came up opened without having to register or sign in! They had a trial setting on 4/1/2022 and have another one scheduled for 6/1/2022 in Department 17. Nothing else has happened since 1/28/2022. So I’ll check back on 6/1 with you. Fingers crossed a simple Google search works again ;)

@Niner I did a Google search of Sherri Renee Telnas and the court website actually came up opened without having to register or sign in! They had a trial setting on 4/1/2022 and have another one scheduled for 6/1/2022 in Department 17. Nothing else has happened since 1/28/2022. So I’ll check back on 6/1 with you. Fingers crossed a simple Google search works again ;)

Now how come I didn't come up with this... Must be EU rules that block that out for some reason.
But!! Thanks for the updates! I guess I'll put her on 6/1/22. :)

Wednesday, June 1st:
*Trial Setting Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA - Jackson Telnas (12) & Jacob Ray, Jr. (7) (Jackson drowned, June 29, 2019, Porterville; Jacob was in critical condition, but died July 7, 2019) - *Sherri Renee Telnas (45/now 48) arrested & charged (6/29/19) & arraigned (7/2/19) & re arraigned (4/26/21) with 2 counts of homicide, 1 count of gassing & 1 count resisting arrest. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial was set to begin on 1/15/21 continued with no further dates.
Information (4/16/08) & court info from 7/2/19 thru 8/249/21 reference post #114 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-a-baby-porterville-29-jun-2019.456484/page-6

9/27/21 Update: Trial setting hearing was rescheduled to 12/14/21. 12/14/21 Update: Hearing was continued to 1/28/22 at 8:30am. The Courts have both the trial setting hearing & a motion hearing on calendar for that date. The motion is regarding “defense counsels right to contact witness.”
4/15/22 Update: There was a trial setting hearing on 4/1/22, which was continued to 6/1/22.

Wednesday, June 1st:
*Trial Setting Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA - Jackson Telnas (12) & Jacob Ray, Jr. (7) (Jackson drowned, June 29, 2019, Porterville; Jacob was in critical condition, but died July 7, 2019) - *Sherri Renee Telnas (45/now 48) arrested & charged (6/29/19) & arraigned (7/2/19) & re arraigned (4/26/21) with 2 counts of homicide, 1 count of gassing & 1 count resisting arrest. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP.
Information (4/16/08) & court info from 7/2/19 thru 8/249/21 reference post #114 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-a-baby-porterville-29-jun-2019.456484/page-6

9/27/21 Update: Trial setting hearing was rescheduled to 12/14/21. 12/14/21 Update: Hearing was continued to 1/28/22 at 8:30am. The Courts have both the trial setting hearing & a motion hearing on calendar for that date. The motion is regarding “defense counsels right to contact witness.”
4/15/22 Update: There was a trial setting hearing on 4/1/22, which was continued to 6/1/22.
@Niner The Google search worked again. They continued the trial setting today to 10/27/22 at 8:30 am. That’s all there is on the docket for now.

Hi everyone,

CruelHearts406 will be joining the discussion soon, and they have been verified as an insider in this case. As a VI, they do not have to provide links to information they state as fact. In all other respects, VIs are held to the same TOS as regular members.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times, and do not argue with them or challenge them.

Thank you to CruelHearts406 and to everyone else for being here for Jackson and Jacob and to discuss this case.

Hi everyone,

CruelHearts406 will be joining the discussion soon, and they have been verified as an insider in this case. As a VI, they do not have to provide links to information they state as fact. In all other respects, VIs are held to the same TOS as regular members.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times, and do not argue with them or challenge them.

Thank you to CruelHearts406 and to everyone else for being here for Jackson and Jacob and to discuss this case.
Hi there. Thank you for giving me a chance to share. This entire thing has been a very lonely and unimaginably difficult experience so it's nice to be part of a group that cares about what happened to the boys. ❤️

I was very very very close to this case from the moment we received word about what had happened up until the end of 2020. Throughout the past handful of months I've been in contact with the father of the boys. Additionally I was recently involved in a conversation with someone associated with the legal team on the prosecution side of things as well. I see unanswered questions on here so if you guys have anything in particular you're curious about I can try to offer up some insight for you, provided that my responses won't inadvertently expose my identity and/or cause any problems for the prosecutors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday, October 27th:

4/15/22 Update: There was a trial setting hearing on 4/1/22, which was continued to 6/1/22. 6/1/22 Update: Trial setting hearing rescheduled on 10/27/22.

@Suglo - I have access to Tulare jail site, but the court date is still on 10/27/22 - so I will look later or over the weekend for the next court date.

@Suglo - I have access to Tulare jail site, but the court date is still on 10/27/22 - so I will look later or over the weekend for the next court date.
@Niner For now the Google search leads me straight to her court filing site without logging in. They have set another trial setting hearing for 1/10/23 at 8:30 am in Department 17. That’s almost a year’s worth of trial setting continuations. I’ll check back on 1/11 to see if the Google search still allows me into the court site without paying.

@Niner For now the Google search leads me straight to her court filing site without logging in. They have set another trial setting hearing for 1/10/23 at 8:30 am in Department 17. That’s almost a year’s worth of trial setting continuations. I’ll check back on 1/11 to see if the Google search still allows me into the court site without paying.

Thanks! :)

Tuesday, January 10th:
Information (4/16/08) & court info from 7/2/19 thru 4/15/22 reference post #135 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-a-baby-porterville-29-jun-2019.456484/page-7

6/1/22 Update: Trial setting hearing rescheduled on 10/27/22. 10/27/22 Update: Trial setting hearing rescheduled on 1/10/23.

@Suglo - just wondering if there is a next court hearing date yet? TIA :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80
Back