Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, they were evicted from the Gilford Street home November 27, 2019. They must have moved right into the 644 Union apartment if neighbors are correct about seeing Harmony there for a few days. Harmony disappeared between November 28, 2019 and December 10, 2019. AM and KM were reported living at the Union apartment in March of 2021. By early 2022, AM and KM were living out of their car.

I doubt anyone was living in the apartment when LE went in to search it. We haven't heard anything about current tenants. Either the apartment was vacant or LE had them moved out. No one could live in it now if LE removed part of the walls or subfloor.

As I understand it, they were evicted from the Gilford Street home November 27, 2019. They must have moved right into the 644 Union apartment if neighbors are correct about seeing Harmony there for a few days. Harmony disappeared between November 28, 2019 and December 10, 2019. AM and KM were reported living at the Union apartment in March of 2021. By early 2022, AM and KM were living out of their car. ^^bbm

I don't believe OP's residential references are correct.

Records support AM/KM were living out of their cars Dec 2019 & Jan 2020 post-eviction from Gilford St (Nov 2019), but not early 2022 as both were incarcerated beginning Jan 6, 2022.

AFAIK, we don't have any record/confirmation of their whereabouts* in 2020-2021, up until March 2021, when reportedly, AM was living at Union St. (Reporters were unable to confirm if AM/KM were residents at Union St any period before or beyond March 2021).

April 2021 - Dec 2021 residence unknown/unconfirmed.

AM was arrested on Jan 6, 2022, and gave his address as homeless. He's been incarcerated since his arrest.

KM was arrested on Jan 6, 2022, and provided her address as 177 Lake St., Manchester, NH.

*In Feb 2019, once a MA Judge issued a permanent custody order for Harmony to AM, without an ICPC (Reg 3 ruled unconstitutional), and Harmony relocated to NH, DCF involvement ended. No monitoring or collection of their residential address was maintained.

Probable cause statement (Jan 1, 2022) for KM arrest warrant, families in transition records report a lease agreement was signed Feb 20, 2020, by AM/KM, no location identified.

Probable cause statement (Jan 1, 2022) for KM arrest warrant, on or about March 2021, KM reported that AM was out of the household, and she had all of the children (DHHS records).

As of 5/5/22, we know that KM had already been charged with 1-count of theft by deception (misdemeanor) i.e., welfare fraud claiming HM for food when she was no longer in the household; and 2-counts of receiving stolen property (felony).

More recently-- 6/6/22, KM was arrested on two counts of perjury for lying to a grand jury. We also she was expected to be arraigned on Monday but agreed to waive arraignment at the last minute.

Court paperwork released Monday revealed that KM lied to a grand jury about a prior work location and the time of a work shift.

KM and AM share 3 children together ages range from about 1 - 4.

For the sake of her 3 children, I'm hoping that KM saw the light to cooperate and tell all she knows. MOO

Appending to my post to add that the Jan 1, 2022- Probable Cause Statement for KM's arrest warrant for theft by deception charge, according to HHS records, KM previously reported that about March 2021, AM was no longer in the household, and she had all the children.

IMO, this certainly supports how AM could have used this opportunity of living solo to hide and/or destroy evidence of his daughter Harmony.

I don't think this has been posted yet and I can't seem to confirm this info anywhere else, but

"Tara said it took about a month for the landlord to get control of the premises, and when he did the place was filled with clothes and possessions. The place smelled of rotted food.
She said the landlord replaced the refrigerator."

According to that, the refrigerator was already replaced after AM moved out. Maybe that info isn't correct though if they did find evidence inside the fridge. Unless there was evidence on the outside or in back of (since we saw them possibly carry a piece of the wall out).

I don't think this has been posted yet and I can't seem to confirm this info anywhere else, but

"Tara said it took about a month for the landlord to get control of the premises, and when he did the place was filled with clothes and possessions. The place smelled of rotted food.

According to that, the refrigerator was already replaced after AM moved out. Maybe that info isn't correct though if they did find evidence inside the fridge. Unless there was evidence on the outside or in back of (since we saw them possibly carry a piece of the wall out).

Good article. Thanks.

Maybe when the landlord replaced the refrigerator, they just moved the old one to a basement or storage area waiting for disposal. If the timeline in the Union Leader article is right, KM didn't move out until after AM was arrested, and that's only a few months ago.

I don't believe OP's residential references are correct.

Records support AM/KM were living out of their cars Dec 2019 & Jan 2020 post-eviction from Gilford St (Nov 2019), but not early 2022 as both were incarcerated beginning Jan 6, 2022.
Not according to this article:

"Adam Montgomery’s 10 months at a Union Street apartment in Manchester were a tumultuous time, with him struggling to control a drug addiction, two former neighbors said."

"Neighbors said Adam and Kayla Montgomery and their two children moved into the apartment in December 2019, about the same time that officials say Harmony was last seen."

Good article with information from neighbors and more info on the timeline of when AM and KM lived there.

With regard to the refrigerator, there are conflicting reports in MSM. Some indicate that a new refrigerator was brought in by LE to replace the refrigerator that was in the apartment, which LE were removing. Other reports indicate that LE brought in a new refrigerator for their own use, and that the new refrigerator is also the one they took out.

The latter makes the most sense to me. But I assume we will learn more eventually from LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member