AL AL - Lee Co, BlkFem 834UFAL, 29-32, GSW, 7-Eleven smock, Nov'82

7-11 smock? Worked at 7-11 and could have been the victim of a robbery gone wrong. That’s the most obvious scenario.

I found another article that I presume to be of this Doe, comparing her to a woman missing from East Point, Georgia. It doesn't give her name though... Who is she, was she found and was she definitively excluded?
The_Columbus_Ledger_Thu__Dec_2__1982_.jpg

Wow, great find!
I do have my doubts that it was her as:
1. We don't even know if this woman is still missing.
2. She may have been excluded as wouldn't she have been identified.

There is, however, another solution. Misidentification and false exclusions were unfortunately very common... I have seen many cases of this while looking at different identification stories.
With these cases it's better to leave no stone unturned so I think we should probably try and find out who this woman was, thought that will be a hard task. I couldn't find any evidence of a missing 7-Eleven clerk from East Point in 1982 on newspapers. I wonder if there are any alternative sources which could have an article.

I couldn't find any evidence of a missing 7-Eleven clerk from East Point in 1982
If she didn't disappear while working they may not have mentioned it in the article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back