Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure she even went for a drive. I'm getting a sense that she has some sort of resistance to telling the same story twice.

I get a sense that FM has some sort of resistance to telling the truth. imo.

William Tyrrell's foster mother made different and contradictory claims about seeing cars in the street from which the boy vanished and was asked by police if she was making up the stories, an inquest has heard.

Isn't it that FM did not see any occupants in the two parked cars? (white car and grey car)

But the man in the grey-green/teal car (that turned in the Miller's driveway) is the man whose stare she met?

imo
I've found a link supporting my claim that FFC said she did not see any occupants in the car that turned at the Millers', but it's from The Australian which is normally behind a paywall for me, not sure why I can read it today. "Initially the foster mother said she only saw it for seconds and could not recall seeing the driver of the car. But at the inquest currently under way, she said she remembered the driver being an overweight man." https://www.theaustralian.com.au/po...s/news-story/5d3bcdc7ef49e58d59d272fc98a96a81

I've found a link supporting my claim that FFC said she did not see any occupants in the car that turned at the Millers', but it's from The Australian which is normally behind a paywall for me, not sure why I can read it today. "Initially the foster mother said she only saw it for seconds and could not recall seeing the driver of the car. But at the inquest currently under way, she said she remembered the driver being an overweight man." https://www.theaustralian.com.au/po...s/news-story/5d3bcdc7ef49e58d59d272fc98a96a81
Excellent find, as I had also remembered that she originally said she couldn't see the driver. Thank you for the article, I was also able to read it.

The Mental Health Act defence (for the alleged assault) was known about by at least 17th Dec 2021.
The false or misleading evidence charges happened in April 2022.

I read that FD appeared at the Crime Commission on 11th Nov 2021. Presumably FM appeared around the same date.

So, it took 5 months for the police to lay the charges of false or misleading evidence.
Perhaps, as you say, to try to solidify their prosecution of the alleged assault.

"He testified for up to two hours after being secretly summonsed to appear at the NSWCC Surry Hills headquarters on November 11."
If mental health act defense goes back that far why on God’s earth were they able to keep an
Lies and more lies imo

If mental health act defense goes back that far why on God’s earth were they able to keep an

Lies and more lies imo
Sorry my edit was timed out. I was saying if the mental health act defense goes back that far, why on God’s earth were the foster carers able to keep William’s sister? Imo she should have been taken out of the household immediately. This case is finally on the right track imo. Le have unearthed many inconsistencies and lies from both fosters. Le imo is weeding through everything from the very beginning starting with the foster carers. I think they’ve uncovered a load of evidence now that they’re on the right track with their poi. I had a bad feeling about them from the very beginning. Because William being abducted in plain sight never did sit well with me. If I’m wrong about them being involved, I’ll be the First to admit it & apologize to all of you on Websleuthes. But this nagging feeling I have says I’m right about this. Of course this is my opinion. I foresee the fosters going down for the death, accidentally or not of lil William. I trust le will get justice for him. It’s long past due. Moo

If you mean the time of the photos, that is not what the alleged false or misleading evidence is stated to be.

The (untried, untested) false or misleading evidence - as stated in the Caselaw - is about the alleged assault.

The Caselaw, of course, being a Supreme Court document.

.... knowingly giving false or misleading evidence to the New South Wales Crime Commission. That evidence involved answers to questions denying the assault which was the subject of the charge laid against her in the Local Court.

Yes, I know it’s about the assault charges. But who’s to say the fosterers didn’t lie about the last known pictures of William? We don’t know what le knows. I think it’ll come out the pictures date and time have been fooled around with by the foster parents. Moo. I think we’ll find out soon enough imo moo

Sorry my edit was timed out. I was saying if the mental health act defense goes back that far, why on God’s earth were the foster carers able to keep William’s sister? Imo she should have been taken out of the household immediately. This case is finally on the right track imo. Le have unearthed many inconsistencies and lies from both fosters. Le imo is weeding through everything from the very beginning starting with the foster carers. I think they’ve uncovered a load of evidence now that they’re on the right track with their poi. I had a bad feeling about them from the very beginning. Because William being abducted in plain sight never did sit well with me. If I’m wrong about them being involved, I’ll be the First to admit it & apologize to all of you on Websleuthes. But this nagging feeling I have says I’m right about this. Of course this is my opinion. I foresee the fosters going down for the death, accidentally or not of lil William. I trust le will get justice for him. It’s long past due. Moo
If you mean why wasn't she removed before December 2021, there were reports in November that she had been.

Thanks, JLZ. Appreciate the link.

"She explained the changes in her recollections saying “it’s not until your brain is not overwhelmed by everything that’s happened; these things come back in seconds of clarity. That day so much had happened. I’m firm on it now. I saw that man. I saw that car.”"

Yes, I know it’s about the assault charges. But who’s to say the fosterers didn’t lie about the last known pictures of William? We don’t know what le knows. I think it’ll come out the pictures date and time have been fooled around with by the foster parents. Moo. I think we’ll find out soon enough imo moo

I don't think they lied about the photos. I think we have been informed about the photo verification in several different ways (already explained).

I think that if they had lied about the photos, we would be looking at a much different scenario now.

Last edited:
If you mean why wasn't she removed before December 2021, there were reports in November that she had been.
Thank you for the link. For some reason I thought she was recently just removed. In that case I’m glad she was taken from their care. Imo if ffc(poi) is going to say that she’s had these “mental issues” from the beginning when William disappearance then social services should have removed the sister immediately way back then.

Was there one vehicle that passed her or two? Did the truck and the car come from FFC accounts at different times, or is there an account where she mentions both?
I was thinking that the article mentioning the “car” may be significant, as part of the “new information” that Police are working on…..

We have been told the following by media articles for a while now:

Police said William's foster mother was seen driving along the road on the morning the boy vanished.

Who better to see this than a person driving behind her?? IMO

It seems to me, that often media release small pieces of information at a time, but don’t always join the dots … IMO

Thanks, JLZ. Appreciate the link.

"She explained the changes in her recollections saying “it’s not until your brain is not overwhelmed by everything that’s happened; these things come back in seconds of clarity. That day so much had happened. I’m firm on it now. I saw that man. I saw that car.”"
Some approximate dates for the change would help to assess that explanation. It's one thing if she's having things 'come back in seconds of clarity' within the first few weeks or months, and another if it's five years later--in my opinion.

Imo I think a lot of us can agree there are a lot of people who are upset that the foster parents lied and are continuing to. Le claim they have proof. Imo they do. But I think we are just as upset that no one can believe a word they say from now on. Imo mooo

Some approximate dates for the change would help to assess that explanation. It's one thing if she's having things 'come back in seconds of clarity' within the first few weeks or months, and another if it's five years later--in my opinion.

I wonder what sister had to say about the car.
We often wondered (in the past) if they had been working with a memory expert.

"William’s sister Lindsay spotted the car as she was riding her bike, saying to her foster mother, “who’s that car, mummy?”
The foster mother says she looked up and saw a dark green-grey sedan drive past her mother’s house and into the next-door neighbour’s driveway. She says the car nosed into the driveway before turning around and driving back down the street."

(From The Australian article you linked earler.)

Imo I think a lot of us can agree there are a lot of people who are upset that the foster parents lied and are continuing to. Le claim they have proof. Imo they do. But I think we are just as upset that no one can believe a word they say from now on. Imo mooo
I understand where you are coming from here….

However at this stage, that we know of, Police only have evidence (that they say they can prove) of one lie, that court documents reveal are in relation to the alleged assault of child who is not William.

Just a guess here…. But I assume they are denying the allegation took place… hence the “lie”

They are still allegations, and have not proceeded to court as yet to be found guilty….. (obviously Police feel they have enough evidence for this charge to stick)

Police may have evidence of many “lies” but as yet, we have not been informed of them … and Police are going to need solid evidence to disprove any alleged lies, if the lies go back to Sept 12, 2014…. Which may be difficult ….

I do admit there have been many discrepancies in their stories over the years….. but can they be proved??? Without reasonable doubt???

All IMO

I do admit there have been many discrepancies in their stories over the years….. but can they be proved??? Without reasonable doubt???

All IMO

And are the discrepancies unusual in a traumatic situation? Have the discrepancies been clarified?

It seems the only things that the police were looking at (in their most recent search) were the fall from the balcony theory and FGM's car.

With, of course, the theory that William was removed and quickly dumped at the end of his grandmother's street. :oops:
And had somehow been missed in all of the previous searches.

Things that the Coroner wanted positively ruled in or ruled out. Considering she had been 'in talks' with the police about their divided opinions.

(For example, we have not heard that the police have been searching all along the route from Heatherbrae to Kendall.)

For every suspicion that I have read here, there is also an innocent explanation. Which, I'm sure, the Coroner will need to weigh - in her conclusions.

imo

And are the discrepancies unusual in a traumatic situation? Have the discrepancies been clarified?

It seems the only things that the police were looking at (in their most recent search) were the fall from the balcony theory and FGM's car.

With, of course, the theory that William was removed and quickly dumped at the end of his grandmother's street. :oops:
And had somehow been missed in all of the previous searches.

Things that the Coroner wanted positively ruled in or ruled out. Considering she had been 'in talks' with the police about their divided opinions.

(For example, we have not heard that the police have been searching all along the route from Heatherbrae to Kendall.)

For every suspicion that I have read here, there is also an innocent explanation. Which, I'm sure, the Coroner will need to weigh - in her conclusions.

imo
Honestly, I don’t think we know the true answer to the points you raise, as it has been months since Police have said anything about the last search or anything else related to William ….

I actually wonder if most of the detectives of SFR have been deployed to the Bikie Crimes / Gangs and Murders that are currently out of control in NSW … and if that could be the reason why there have been no updates?

Is there a point, where there are too many discrepancies to be explained by trauma… ???
I honestly don’t know the answer to that, as I have not studied criminology…. Or trauma psychology in great detail nor in great length..

Of course, we can guess, and make assumptions…. But do any of us really know the answer??

imo

Honestly, I don’t think we know the true answer to the points you raise, as it has been months since Police have said anything about the last search or anything else related to William ….

I actually wonder if most of the detectives of SFR have been deployed to the Bikie Crimes / Gangs and Murders that are currently out of control in NSW … and if that could be the reason why there have been no updates?

Is there a point, where there are too many discrepancies to be explained by trauma… ???
I honestly don’t know the answer to that, as I have not studied criminology…. Or trauma psychology in great detail nor in great length..

Of course, we can guess, and make assumptions…. But do any of us really know the answer??

imo

The Coroner will know. They haven't been shy about getting input from Dr Helen Paterson (Associate Professor in Forensic Psychology at the University of Sydney), as she appeared at the inquest to publicly weigh in on FM's memory about two cars and about RC's memory of the spiderman sighting.

Helen Paterson ... "Her primary research interest focuses on the effects of traumatic events on memory and psychological well-being."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle