Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don’t think we know the true answer to the points you raise, as it has been months since Police have said anything about the last search or anything else related to William ….

I actually wonder if most of the detectives of SFR have been deployed to the Bikie Crimes / Gangs and Murders that are currently out of control in NSW … and if that could be the reason why there have been no updates?

Is there a point, where there are too many discrepancies to be explained by trauma… ???
I honestly don’t know the answer to that, as I have not studied criminology…. Or trauma psychology in great detail nor in great length..

Of course, we can guess, and make assumptions…. But do any of us really know the answer??

imo
I am reminded of the contents of this Article:

"Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw told Stefanovic he thinks he knows who is responsible for the little boy vanishing almost seven years ago – but no one is in the clear.

“Nobody has been excluded from the investigation,” he said.

“Everybody is a person of interest until they’ve been fully eliminated or to the end of our inquiries.”

"Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw told Stefanovic he thinks he knows who is responsible for the little boy vanishing almost seven years ago – but no one is in the clear.

“Nobody has been excluded from the investigation,” he said.

“Everybody is a person of interest until they’ve been fully eliminated or to the end of our inquiries.”
What that says to me, is that there's a probable and a number of (less probable) possibles; but since there's no smoking gun, the approach has to be to eliminate the possibles until all that's left is the probable.

What that says to me, is that there's a probable and a number of (less probable) possibles; but since there's no smoking gun, the approach has to be to eliminate the possibles until all that's left is the probable.

...... JMO - but I don't overlook this part:
"Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw told Stefanovic he thinks he knows who is responsible for the little boy vanishing almost seven years ago....."

There is a theory that WT was not at the FGM’s house the morning of September 12, 2014, alive or otherwise.
Wouldn’t the forensics team have collected WT’s pull-ups? The tests on the available sample of urine can reveal many things. The last time he urinated in the pull-up, if it were around 5.50 am when the FF said WT woke, this would be proof he was alive and well, same goes for forensic tests of the bedsheets. The urine can also reveal his diet, if he were malnourished and if any drugs had been administered. There were theories put forth that WT was mistreated, underfed. ☹️

The last proof of life photo. Could it have been taken weeks before?
Didn’t the cats need to be in the cattery if the FP’s went on an overnight or weekend trip away? Wouldn’t someone have seen WT and his sister if they’d been at FGM’s house 2 or 3 weeks prior? Wouldn’t the FP’s phones reveal their presence at the house those weeks before?

With regards to the camera. Could there have been pics taken the day before and earlier where the time was out by 2 hours? With extensive forensic tests, could it be proven without a doubt the last photo of WT was taken at 9.37am? If so, doesn’t this mean it comes back to the 96 minutes, the only time we’ve been given as crucial in the disappearance of WT, if the FM is not to believed?

JMO

doesn’t this mean it comes back to the 96 minutes
This article refers to the 96mins ….

After seven years of fruitless investigation, it is the 96 minutes between when William Tyrrell's foster father drove to the shops and police arrived at his grandmother's house that could finally bring the heartbreaking case to a close.

And this 96 mins is based on the following

At 9.30am, the foster father leaves his mother-in-law's home, verified by tracking on his phone.

Which, except for the media telling us this is the case, there has been no other evidence to confirm that the FF left at 09:30am …???? And this disputes all of the other evidence we have heard about the FF story being verified…

Where does this leave the 96min theory??? In the bin with all of the other theories ?????

Last edited:

...... JMO - but I don't overlook this part:
"Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw told Stefanovic he thinks he knows who is responsible for the little boy vanishing almost seven years ago....."
Yes, that's the probable. What I'm saying is that the probable, the person Laidlaw suspects, isn't (or wasn't at the time he said it) the present focus. He can't get Mx Probable without first eliminating the others. If his major suspicion is the same as mine, Mx Probable isn't going anywhere. . . . Am I very obscure?

There is a theory that WT was not at the FGM’s house the morning of September 12, 2014, alive or otherwise.
Wouldn’t the forensics team have collected WT’s pull-ups? The tests on the available sample of urine can reveal many things. The last time he urinated in the pull-up, if it were around 5.50 am when the FF said WT woke, this would be proof he was alive and well, same goes for forensic tests of the bedsheets. The urine can also reveal his diet, if he were malnourished and if any drugs had been administered. There were theories put forth that WT was mistreated, underfed. ☹️

The last proof of life photo. Could it have been taken weeks before?
Didn’t the cats need to be in the cattery if the FP’s went on an overnight or weekend trip away? Wouldn’t someone have seen WT and his sister if they’d been at FGM’s house 2 or 3 weeks prior? Wouldn’t the FP’s phones reveal their presence at the house those weeks before?

With regards to the camera. Could there have been pics taken the day before and earlier where the time was out by 2 hours? With extensive forensic tests, could it be proven without a doubt the last photo of WT was taken at 9.37am? If so, doesn’t this mean it comes back to the 96 minutes, the only time we’ve been given as crucial in the disappearance of WT, if the FM is not to believed?

JMO
That is a very interesting point you make about pull-ups and the urine. This may very well have been overlooked.
There is much disagreement on here about the supposed last photo. One thing that can’t be disputed is the photo from CCTV showing William alive the evening before he went missing.

This may very well have been overlooked
That’s the thing …. none of us know what evidence the Police do or do not have from the time of William’s disappearance….

But we do know from Caroline Overington that rubbish bins were collected as usual from the street and not tested for DNA etc by Police… and usually pull ups go into the rubbish ….

One thing that can’t be disputed is the photo from CCTV showing William alive the evening before he went missing.
I think a dedicated photograph-doubter could do it, with a little trouble. But I don't see sister not saying that it wasn't William who came with them that night.

Yes, that's the probable. What I'm saying is that the probable, the person Laidlaw suspects, isn't (or wasn't at the time he said it) the present focus. He can't get Mx Probable without first eliminating the others. If his major suspicion is the same as mine, Mx Probable isn't going anywhere. . . . Am I very obscure?
JMO - Anything is possible .... Anything is probable .... Just saying ......

Prime can you remember the start and end time of this 96 minutes??

I am guessing the end time is either the time of the 000 call, or the arrival of Police at 11:06am …. ???? Which would make the start time at 09:30am … but I just want to be sure I am on the same wavelength???
TIA
It appears from this article, the time is calculated backwards from when the police first arrived,
11.06 am.

The crucial 96 minutes is- 9.30am - 11.06am.
But I'm not so sure, if the police didn't give this timeframe, it's a guesstimate by the journo. Jmo

The vital minutes which could answer what REALLY happened to William

That’s the thing …. none of us know what evidence the Police do or do not have from the time of William’s disappearance….

But we do know from Caroline Overington that rubbish bins were collected as usual from the street and not tested for DNA etc by Police… and usually pull ups go into the rubbish ….

Though I think the bins would have all been checked for William, his spiderman suit, things like that.

Rubbish collection is on Tuesdays at Benaroon Drive. The police had at least 3 full days to check the bins.

Granted, they likely wouldn't have DNA tested them. But they would have had the chance to grab anything they wanted from the bins.

imo

Though I think the bins would have all been checked for William, his spiderman suit, things like that.

Rubbish collection is on Tuesdays at Benaroon Drive. The police had at least 3 full days to check the bins.

Granted, they likely wouldn't have DNA tested them. But they would have had the chance to grab anything they wanted from the bins.

imo
Yes it has been stated that at least Rowley looked in the bins….

JMO - So shouldn't the soiled pull-ups have been there? At least those having been from William.
Yes … but whether or not they were collected as evidence is another question…. Imo
There should have been 2 pairs of pull ups in the rubbish, as sister was also put into pull ups on the way to Kendall….

Regarding lying ...

I've said here before that I have problems with the FM's version of events on the day in question as she recounts them, and I get the feeling that some sort of cover up is involved, however, I don't see the FM and the FF surviving tough police grillings if they had constructed a big lie.

Experienced crims can lie straight-faced to police, regardless of what is put to them, for hours on end but, unless the fosters are very experienced liars in real life, then I don't see them being capable of performing to that standard, so to speak.

(This assumes that Jubelin did in fact put them through the third degree as he claims. AFAIK, no video has been released to show/support that.)

And if the fosters are involved in a big lie then the FGM would have had to have been in on it, too. I somehow doubt that she could have been scripted well enough to be convincing, even assuming that she would have agreed to be complicit.

The guy with the dogs said it was hard for the dogs because they arrived 2 to 3 hours later (I think they had come from Sydney) and in that time many people: friends, neighbours, police, SES etc had trampled all through and around the property. This made it very difficult for the dogs to pick up WT's scent or an abductors for that matter.

They were looking for a little boy lost, so didn't tape off the area, or treat it as a crime scene until.... ????

So I very much doubt they were collecting dirty nappies for dna testing.

Edited to add: I'm trying to find a link to this but so far I can only find 2 articles saying his scent was never picked up by sniffer or cavader dogs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member