Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
sff
It has been admitted she has long standing mental health issues that she clearly has beaten the system very recently to get custody of another child.

How do you know when she developed mental health issues?
How does anyone know she didn't beat the system before?
Just proven she can do it.

For all you/I know she may have had control/depressive issues all her life.
Not being able to have her own children....most women in her shoes will tell you how difficult that is emotionally.

When a child has vanished off the face of the earth..on her watch.......
I don't believe for a second that her issues started the day he disappeared.

moo

edited to snip post correctly
Long standing mental health issues but then this from an article in the Daily Telegraph today. Makes you wonder…..

He also questioned what he claimed was a lack of detail in the woman’s proposed mental health treatment plan.

“It’s quite lacking it doesn’t set out the number of [psychological] treatments, the frequency or the duration of the sessions proposed,” he said.

Long standing mental health issues but then this from an article in the Daily Telegraph today. Makes you wonder…..

He also questioned what he claimed was a lack of detail in the woman’s proposed mental health treatment plan.

“It’s quite lacking it doesn’t set out the number of [psychological] treatments, the frequency or the duration of the sessions proposed,” he said.
yes exactly
no way she would have gotten another kid in that circumstance...
on top of a child went missing in her care.

I think she got very bad legal advice here and will regret it sooner rather than later.

She has verbalised that she is mentally unstable.

New lawyers will be next!

Hi SA, I’m actually at the stage where the ‘reporter’ generated articles don’t matter to much to me - because I don’t believe they know for sure.

i’m placing my faith in this team of investigators; I’m happy they seem to be going back to the beginning (as much as is possible), reviewing, re-checking etc. and I think they‘re compiling a wholesome portfolio.

IMO they only speak & release info when they feel its strategically valuable. Other than that, they allow a bit ‘chicken feed’ to keep the media happy… MOO.

ABC News allege that the FFFC hit the child on the head with a wooden spoon!

"William Tyrrell's foster mother allegedly used a wooden spoon to hit a young child in the head as part of a "pattern of ongoing violence", a Sydney court has heard."

Is anyone going to defend adults hitting children in the HEAD with a spoon? I think not.

Police had listening devices and describe "a pattern of ongoing violence"!

If there were no suppression orders from the beginning it is possible that a member of the public may have seen MFC or FFC acting suspiciously on the morning that William disappeared but nobody knows what they look like?

IMO the Foster Carers have been hiding "under the cloak of anonymity" for 7 years.

I believe in the saying "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear".

7 years ago, did they try to break a 3 year old boy who would not comply? It makes the bruises to William seem sooooo much more questionable now.

Was the violence towards William escalating because he was not doing what he was told?

It sounds like the violence towards his sister was escalating IMO.

Is anyone going to defend adults hitting children in the HEAD with a spoon? I think not.

Police had listening devices and describe "a pattern of ongoing violence"!

If there were no suppression orders from the beginning it is possible that a member of the public may have seen MFC or FFC acting suspiciously on the morning that William disappeared but nobody knows what they look like?

IMO the Foster Carers have been hiding "under the cloak of anonymity" for 7 years.

I believe in the saying "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear".

7 years ago, did they try to break a 3 year old boy who would not comply? It makes the bruises to William seem sooooo much more questionable now.

Was the violence towards William escalating because he was not doing what he was told?

It sounds like the violence towards his sister was escalating IMO.
Perhaps it's wrong? (The part about the blow being to the head.) ABC also reported today that Chris Dawson's twin brother was Gary.

SD has been struggling with ill mental health for years in context of accumulated severe ... personal stresses,” he said, noting she had been diagnosed with both PTSD and major depressive disorder and that the alleged offences occurred during a “particularly stressful period” of her life.

“Since her arrival, the [alleged] victim has been vocal in her disapproval in having the younger child [at the home] due to feeling left out... It seems that the alleged victim began to act up.”

so which is it??

The child deserved punishment because she was acting up.....

or the female carer has mental health issues....(which why on earth was she given another child to care for if this was the case????????)

this stinks really really badly.
I have to agree K,
I wonder if the fosters consulted in / discussed bringing another child into the home with the child. FFC either hid the MH issues well from FACS or they deemed both of them fit to take on another child for whatever reason.

ABC News allege that the FFFC hit the child on the head with a wooden spoon!

"William Tyrrell's foster mother allegedly used a wooden spoon to hit a young child in the head as part of a "pattern of ongoing violence", a Sydney court has heard."

How did William really get a black eye! It's sad that the children were removed from their biological parents due to safety risks, and then placed with unstable foster carers in an abusive home. One child has gone missing and the other child has suffered physical and emotional abuse.
Moo

How did William really get a black eye! It's sad that the children were removed from their biological parents due to safety risks, and then placed with unstable foster carers in an abusive home. One child has gone missing and the other child has suffered physical and emotional abuse.
Moo
And if he was climbing up on one of the foster carers, perhaps he fell because he was thrust away?

Moo
FFC verbalised she was close to giving up when William went missing.....
Expressed not coping.

All the while pushing hard for a forced adoption with him.
....While his bio family where desperately trying to get him back.

redflag #1 and # 2

FFC verbalised she was close to giving up when William went missing.....
Expressed not coping.

All the while pushing hard for a forced adoption with him.
....While his bio family where desperately trying to get him back.

redflag #1 and # 2
IMO if we did bullet points of all the red flags it would be quite some reading and it would take a very long time to map out.

How were the accused able to foster another child? Who made this decision?

The person who signed off on the next foster child being placed with them should be hiding their head in shame.

Were the Foster Carers taking children for the additional cash? I believe it pays pretty well.

i wonder if the other six year old child also gave evidence? how frightening to be little and witness this alleged assault!

Dressed in a cream wool wrap, her straight brown hair cut to the shoulder, for the most part she gave her evidence clearly in a soft well-modulated voice

and police have recorded all this

I have to raise my concerns, the police who had audio surveillance and recorded the alleged abuse. As they have confirmed that the situation carried on for a period of minutes, does this mean that they sat there listening to this poor girl scream in pain and be abused and did nothing as they had a listening device on the house and could not intervene? Was it because the child went to the teacher and raised her concerns that the teacher may have then come forward which was when intervention came about and the children were removed?

IMO if we did bullet points of all the red flags it would be quite some reading and it would take a very long time to map out.

How were the accused able to foster another child? Who made this decision?

The person who signed off on the next foster child being placed with them should be hiding their head in shame.

Were the Foster Carers taking children for the additional cash? I believe it pays pretty well.
yes the red flags have been missed along the way due to the secrecy. :mad:
But even SO... what we see black and white in front of us is pretty obvious why FFC is POI#1.
They were always on the radar for a lot of us even though we couldn't discuss it for such a long time.
Its just sad for William. IMO The fosters where on LE radar for much much longer than we know.
Which is why GJ is no longer around. That took some push power.
Mick Fuller declared FFC the POI. That's a united front.

Personally I don't think they were fostering for the money, perhaps she had unfulfilled dreams of a perfect family?
maybe go back add that element again? Different result?
Interestingly it fell apart...again.

moo

I have to raise my concerns, the police who had audio surveillance and recorded the alleged abuse. As they have confirmed that the situation carried on for a period of minutes, does this mean that they sat there listening to this poor girl scream in pain and be abused and did nothing as they had a listening device on the house and could not intervene? Was it because the child went to the teacher and raised her concerns that the teacher may have then come forward which was when intervention came about and the children were removed?
They were recording, not necessarily listening in real time.

sorry my second post above doesnt make sense, i hadnt cleared my message space before posting:oops:

I think the recording would have been from the girl her self.
That's just my opinion.
Its very very easy nowadays. all kids have phones.
I don't think LE had them under surveillance.

I feel that the Police were probably not actively listening at the time of the 'alleged' abuse. I'm not sure how often they would go through the audio, maybe weekly, however my feeling is that once they were made aware of teacher's report, they went back through the audio recordings and listened to the episode of abuse. Imo

Initially, the girls bruises were being attributed to a horse injury .... JMO- but seems like the young girl was being treated like a horse ... the method of 'breaking in'.
It can be used as a figure of speech which not been fully said/misquoted , my Grandparents would say 'Dammit it I wish I could break you from your habit of sucking your thumb." They tried so hard wrapped my thumb in cloth, anti suck medicine because I kept sucking my thumb when I was seven up to 9 years was buckling my front teeth pushing them sideways. They would be frustrated I kept doing it.
I even heard parents talking in the shopping center example quite a few times even recently " I wish I could break him out of his behaviour of wagging school, or spending time on the computer , picking on the other siblings".

IMO it is just an expression when a person is at their wit's end.

Since the outset, it has been my opinion about the suppression orders, and importantly the associated lack of photos, that they prevented the possibility of a member of the public being able to report that (say) the fosters were (say) seen hitting William and/or his sister on some previous occasion(s), if perhaps such things had occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme