FL FL - Monica Libao, may have been abducted as infant, 1963-64

Just saw a story on this. Very intriguing.

What an odd turn of events.
I am still unclear if Monica found out for sure who she was at birth.

I may have missed something in the many pages, but does Monica know about Ancestry.com and the other similar websites where you spit into a tube , mail it to them and they will give you some idea of your relatives ? It's hardly perfect, but it might turn up some leads .

This thread popped up in my timeline because of the new post. So I stayed up too late last night, reading it from top to bottom, only to realize that the story completely drops off. Every single poster who was in contact with Monica disappeared, and the woman who thought she was a relative also disappeared.

Can anyone who was involved in this thread give us a rundown of what happened? What happened with the potential match? What happened with all the folks who were helping Monica?

As of last fall, I see she commented on the site where her story was posted, and clearly hasn't found her family yet. So was someone yanking our chain about being related in some way, or was the match simply not close enough to confirm relation?

Cubby? Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This thread popped up in my timeline because of the new post. So I stayed up too late last night, reading it from top to bottom, only to realize that the story completely drops off. Every single poster who was in contact with Monica disappeared, and the woman who thought she was a relative also disappeared.

Can anyone who was involved in this thread give us a rundown of what happened? What happened with the potential match? What happened with all the folks who were helping Monica?

As of last fall, I see she commented on the site where her story was posted, and clearly hasn't found her family yet. So was someone yanking our chain about being related in some way, or was the match simply not close enough to confirm relation?

Cubby? Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Still nothing. I would like to know the latest.

This case is very odd. There's no indication that she enlisted the assistance of law enforcement or any of the organizations that assist missing persons. So, I wonder if it is all about privacy or is there some mistake being made.

Any updates?

She should probably enlist the help of Parabon Nanolabs or DNA Detectives?
I have been working with Monica for many years. Hers is my only longterm unresolved unknown parentage case. I believe we have made some progress, but the people involved are deceased so it has not been possible to get any solid resolution for her, unfortunately.

I have been working with Monica for many years. Hers is my only longterm unresolved unknown parentage case. I believe we have made some progress, but the people involved are deceased so it has not been possible to get any solid resolution for her, unfortunately.

Goes she have DNA uploaded to several different sites?

TY, Laughing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back