TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownRice

Reaction score
Texas police are hunting for a 34-year-old yoga teacher accused of shooting dead the leading U.S. gravel cyclist, dubbed the 'winningest woman in America', because she'd had a brief relationship with her boyfriend.

Kaitlin Armstrong has not been seen since May 13 - two days after the murder of Moriah Wilson, 25 who was found covered in blood at a friend's home in East Austin on May 11.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Armstrong, a yoga teacher, who remains on the run and has deleted all her social media accounts.

Armstrong's boyfriend Colin Strickland, also a professional cyclist, had a brief romantic relationship with Wilson in October when he and his girlfriend of three years were on a break.

He and Armstrong got back together shortly after his fling with Wilson but his girlfriend only found out about the one-week dalliance in January. “

Yoga teacher, 34, 'murders world class cyclist, 25, in jealous rage'

Link to timeline created by Websleuths member cujenn81:
Kaitlin Armstrong Trial
Kaitlin Armstrong Trial [ABRIDGED]

Link to Timeline prepared by Websleuths member SMK777

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:
CS has NOT been named as a SUSPECT or a POI in this murder case.
He is not a subject to bash on this thread no matter what your personal opinion of him may be. He cannot be sleuthed nor speculated about.

Please keep the focus on the victim and the suspect in this case, and move on from gossip about CS.

I keep looking her nose and trying to envision how it might look different after plastic surgery. Admittedly I don’t know much about nose jobs, but what could a surgeon do to possibly make it appear vastly different? It’s a small narrow nose to begin with.

I keep looking her nose and trying to envision how it might look different after plastic surgery. Admittedly I don’t know much about nose jobs, but what could a surgeon do to possibly make it appear vastly different? It’s a small narrow nose to begin with.
Yes, her nose doesn’t need improvement. I suppose narrowing further or “sculpting” could be done.

She paid over $6K so hope it was worth it.

She obviously wanted to look different and/or more like Christine but I agree, it’s very difficult to envision.

As a teenager her nose looked adorable, and still looks very nice:
1656799803962.jpeg

1656799224963.jpeg

Last edited:

HOUSTON, Texas -- A Texas woman suspected in the fatal shooting of professional cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson at an Austin home arrived in Houston after being arrested in Costa Rica.

Exclusive video shows Kaitlin Marie Armstrong, 34, arriving at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. As she returns to the United States she faces a murder charge, the agency said. Armstrong remained silent while being asked about Wilson's death.

Yes, her nose doesn’t need improvement. I suppose narrowing further or “sculpting” could be done.

She obviously wanted to look different and/or more like Christine but I agree, it’s very difficult to envision.

View attachment 352359

View attachment 352358
I just realized what the second and more recent widely circulated photo is about. It looks like "helmet hair", shaped to the vents found on a typical bike helmet. She's also wearing a bike jersey. So I don't think it was a new style she adopted for the escape.

HOUSTON, Texas -- A Texas woman suspected in the fatal shooting of professional cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson at an Austin home arrived in Houston after being arrested in Costa Rica.

Exclusive video shows Kaitlin Marie Armstrong, 34, arriving at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. As she returns to the United States she faces a murder charge, the agency said. Armstrong remained silent while being asked about Wilson's death.
Wow, thanks!

View attachment 352359

View attachment 352358

She was, and is, very pretty and vibrant woman.

Thank you! Darn... not a good peep of her face.

Wow, thanks!
I have no luck playing that video of her in custody at the Houston airport from that link. But playing the video link in the news stations main page worked for me. She is wearing a surgical mask and turning her head so her hair covers her face.

Hidin' that pretty face behind her hair & a mask. She's gonna strain her neck if that posture continues.

On to the bond hearing.....After this perp walk I can't see how being out on bond is an advantage other than an opportunity to flee again.

It's just another form of prison until she's convicted. I can see the "Snapped" episode coming together as I write.

What a waste.

MOO

I have no luck playing that video of her in custody at the Houston airport from that link. But playing the video link in the news stations main page worked for me. She is wearing a surgical mask and turning her head so her hair covers her face.

It keeps freezing on both for me. I hope there were other media stations filming that will put their own up soon.

View attachment 352359

View attachment 352358
As was suggested on the previous thread, we only assume she had a nose job because of the supposed bandaged nose and bruising under the eyes, but it is possible that she had other work done as well. The receipt does not specify what was done. She may have had more Botox injections, eyelid lift, fillers, or other things. I think she was very pretty before, and really didn't need to do anything, but if the thought was just to alter her appearance to avoid detection, I suppose that was good enough reason. JMO

Hidin' that pretty face behind her hair & a mask. She's gonna strain her neck if that posture continues.

On to the bond hearing.....After this perp walk I can't see how being out on bond is an advantage other than an opportunity to flee again.

It's just another form of prison until she's convicted. I can see the "Snapped" episode coming together as I write.

What a waste.

MOO
Well, that was a lot of waiting, for a big nothing. Hopefully the mugshot will be posted sometime this evening, and we can finally get a look at her. I am glad she is back on American soil at least, and I hope her new nose isn't so clogged with gauze that she cannot breathe that fresh air, because her chances of doing that are hopefully dwindling fast. If she makes bail and is released, I believe it will only be for a very short time, and I do not think she will manage to flee again. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member