TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Google, It’s only a 2.5 hour drive from Houston to Austin. KA should be in Austin by now I would think. I wonder what the process is? Do they take her right in and arrest her? I wonder if she has an attorney already? Just thinking out loud!

According to Google, It’s only a 2.5 hour drive from Houston to Austin. KA should be in Austin by now I would think. I wonder what the process is? Do they take her right in and arrest her? I wonder if she has an attorney already? Just thinking out loud!
I'll think out loud with you! She's a female, obviously. Do they have at least one female guard/US Marshal with them so that if she needs to stop to use the facilities somewhere, a female can enter with her to keep an eye on her?

I'll think out loud with you! She's a female, obviously. Do they have at least one female guard/US Marshal with them so that if she needs to stop to use the facilities somewhere, a female can enter with her to keep an eye on her?
Lol! I hope so! Because if that were me - I’d be peeing those pants that I could not put on the next day after murdering someone!

It really and truly doesn’t matter in the big scope of things, but we humans are curious - and also because the extent she went to to cover up and hide what she did - it makes us want to see it more. It’s so far out of the realm of what any of us would do. Such a sad sad case!

I hope it is out of the realm of what most of us could do, but I wonder what happened before, between her and CS. I know a person who hated me so much she committed a very stupid thing, essentially, a federal crime. (She never saw me in her life, and had I wanted to, I could have totally ruined hers for this). How can a person who never saw you hate you? She blamed me on giving an advice to her bf, which i did not provide at all, as i didn't know he had a gf. But - all anger, pain, whatever he caused her, and probably, was significant, she turned on me. We, humans, don't want to see the reality, and instead of saying "he doesn't love me", she fell for his explanation. "If it weren't for her, we'd get married and be happy".
I think any of us might remember the situation of some women hating you for nothing - merely because they can not accept the harsh reality, "he doesn't love me. He won't marry me". Instead, it is "his parents don't like me, he doesn't want to be in therapy, he doesn't trust women because of his ex, this woman is stalking him and threatening suicide", etc, etc. And guys try to avoid drama, so they lie. In KA's situation, it was extreme, and one wonders how did she imagine her future life with CS if she managed to pull it through? Per her father, CS was not the epitome of loyalty. What would she do with the next pretty girl in his scope? Kill her, too? But, perhaps, there were some traumatic details during the time KA and CS broke up in the autumn of 2021, that we don't know about and that altered her thinking.

I hope it is out of the realm of what most of us could do, but I wonder what happened before, between her and CS. I know a person who hated me so much she committed a very stupid thing, essentially, a federal crime. (She never saw me in her life, and had I wanted to, I could have totally ruined hers for this). How can a person who never saw you hate you? She blamed me on giving an advice to her bf, which i did not provide at all, as i didn't know he had a gf. But - all anger, pain, whatever he caused her, and probably, was significant, she turned on me. We, humans, don't want to see the reality, and instead of saying "he doesn't love me", she fell for his explanation. "If it weren't for her, we'd get married and be happy".
I think any of us might remember the situation of some women hating you for nothing - merely because they can not accept the harsh reality, "he doesn't love me. He won't marry me". Instead, it is "his parents don't like me, he doesn't want to be in therapy, he doesn't trust women because of his ex, this woman is stalking him and threatening suicide", etc, etc. And guys try to avoid drama, so they lie. In KA's situation, it was extreme, and one wonders how did she imagine her future life with CS if she managed to pull it through? Per her father, CS was not the epitome of loyalty. What would she do with the next pretty girl in his scope? Kill her, too? But, perhaps, there were some traumatic details during the time KA and CS broke up in the autumn of 2021, that we don't know about and that altered her thinking.
I also think that there had to be trauma in her youth or childhood, to do what she did. JMO

All very excellent questions, for sure. Look at KA - she is super attractive to many, I'm sure, and could "get" any man she wanted. I understand that perhaps she didn't go after CS instead, so as to torture him - now he can't have his younger woman anymore, and she can still have CS. Or maybe it wasn't planned to just kill Moriah. Maybe if both he and Mo had been in that house, they'd both be dead.

But really? You want to live with a guy who supposedly cheated on you, did lie to you about his whereabouts, and more? As you said, he will just do this again. Why was KA (or any woman in that situation) so connected that she wouldn't just say he's not worth it and move on? She had intelligence and looks, and past careers, not dependent on him.

What happened between the October fling and May? Did he go out of his way to insist Mo was out of his life and he'd never cheat again, period? Then again he said the Oct relationship was during a break. Maybe there was no break - all his words.

Some women are just very very insecure, jealous and vindictive. They are so needy and clingy they can’t see past the red flags in a relationship. KA had cornered Mo before, and they had words. In fact, she kept contacting her, and deleting her from CS’s phone. CS was in the wrong for continuing to contact Mo secretly while still in a commuted relationship with KA, but that didn’t give KA the right to hurt anyone. KA and KA alone is responsible for her actions. I think KA’s insecurities and jealousy ran deep and she never sought therapy for it. Such a shame because now a beloved woman is dead, and KA has ruined her own life and the lives of many others.

Last edited:
She was, and is, very pretty and vibrant woman.
Best footage thus far:
CBS NEWS, AUSTIN

View attachment 352379

The CR authorities must have retrieved her clothes for her. That was nice of them. In the US, I think she would have been transported in jail costume.

They might stop at a police station to make this happen. I doubt they do rest areas.

The CR authorities must have retrieved her clothes for her. That was nice of them. In the US, I think she would have been transported in jail costume.
Probably, yes. I assume that’s coming up in Austin, but with this bail thing….the very last thing I ever expected after her “unlawful flight to avoid prosecution”.

Best footage thus far:
CBS NEWS, AUSTIN

View attachment 352379

I wonder when she dyed and cut her hair—in NY or in Costa Rica? I also see what the US Marshal meant about her haircut being lopsided and wonder whether she did it herself or if CA helped. MOO.

Look at KA - she is super attractive to many, I'm sure, and could "get" any man she wanted.
RSBM

Yes, she could get anyone for a brief fling, but she probably wanted a long term relationship, likely marriage and maybe children. She probably had very high standards for who she found exciting, and was only attracted to cool jock 'bad boys'. She may not have had a personality that men would commit to: type A, controlling, jealous...and finally, she was 34, and women can start to feel desperate at that age, about starting over to hunt for another relationship.

I don't think she had any kind of rational explanation for why killing MW would improve her situation. I think she was just in so much pain from her jealousy, that she wanted that pain to stop, and she believed that killing the woman who she felt was the source of her pain, would make it go away.

JMO

If you believe in astrology - Scorpio is labeled the most jealous sign of all zodiac signs. And what do you know - KA was born Nov 21st - a Scorpio!

November 21 is on the cusp between a Scorpio and a Sagittarius, it combines traits of both signs. I don’t believe in astrology, because theoretically, ascendant, descendent, the Moon, plus, every 10 minutes matter, and usually the “time of birth” is whenever obstetric nurses care to look at the clock. However, the ones born on the cusps are very strong people! ;)

ETA: KA retained a very high-powered, very expensive defense attorney. I wonder who’s footing the bill.

What possible defense could she mount? Jilted lovah? Snapped and accidentally went on the lam? Amnesia? Didn't know how she wound up on a beach in Costa Rica with someone else's nose on her face?

Yeah, I'm afraid she missed the whole point of yoga.

But no worries, she'll have plenty of time to grow her hair out. Like a lifetime. LWOP.

Horrible, senseless crime.

JMO

What possible defense could she mount? Jilted lovah? Snapped and accidentally went on the lam? Amnesia? Didn't know how she wound up on a beach in Costa Rica with someone else's nose on her face?

Yeah, I'm afraid she missed the whole point of yoga.

But no worries, she'll have plenty of time to grow her hair out. Like a lifetime. LWOP.

Horrible, senseless crime.

JMO

Has it ever been published anywhere for how long were CS and KA on a break that autumn? Are we thinking, a couple of months, or a couple of weeks? Or did KA simply travel to visit her parents?

Has it ever been published anywhere for how long were CS and KA on a break that autumn? Are we thinking, a couple of months, or a couple of weeks? Or did KA simply travel to visit her parents?
It was a very short time, and CS has said he and Mo only had a week long relationship if I recall correctly. He also said that KA was dating other men during the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine