Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Media Article was published in February 2022:

JMO – Noted (as below) that FFC and MFC were apparently estranged at that time. Usually this would be entirely their own business, but the basis for those marriage difficulties could have resulted from their developing attitudes toward each other in connection with the circumstances around William's disappearance; the ensuing charges in connection with lying to the state's secretive Crime Commission: FD's hearing that has been set for October 12 & 13 / FM's case will go before a two day hearing on Nov 3 & 4, may reveal more relevant and pertinent information.

Although it would not surprise me if they had split, I have not read or heard anywhere else about estrangment -- maybe someone has? And the FF attended court with the FM on 30 June, although it was not his case being heard.

My guess is that the writer has made an assumption based on their retaining separate lawyers for the charges laid against them.

Although it would not surprise me if they had split, I have not read or heard anywhere else about estrangment -- maybe someone has? And the FF attended court with the FM on 30 June, although it was not his case being heard.

My guess is that the writer has made an assumption based on their retaining separate lawyers for the charges laid against them.
They walked hand in hand - I wondered. One a suspect and one not, I can't believe their feeling of togetherness. Do they have to stick together to keep more from being uncovered?

Anyone noticed the discrepancy in the child’s age who was alleged to be assaulted? 10? In 2021 when the alleged assault was to have occurred Lindsay would have been 11 or 12?
Couldn't help but notice that also Serenanicole. JMO - we have surmised that when the alleged assault occurred in March 2021, Lindsay could have been aged 10 years. (15 months ago).

William Tyrrell’s foster mother accused of hitting child with wooden spoon, court hears
BBM “The woman, whom the Herald is prohibited from identifying except by the pseudonym SD, was charged with two counts of intimidation and two of common assault in October last year, in relation to several alleged incidents in March 2021.

Anyone noticed the discrepancy in the child’s age who was alleged to be assaulted? 10? In 2021 when the alleged assault was to have occurred Lindsay would have been 11 or 12?
I thought that too but looking at the date of the alleged incident (21 March 2021) I think it works out that Lindsay, would potentially still be 10 at that time (almost 11 perhaps?).

Last edited:

JMO - We are probably left to assume this was an error in reporting, and the 'holding hands' photo from FFC's Mental Health Hearing also probably shows that they are not estranged and displays them still supporting each other:

True Couldbe -and the MFC is wearing a wedding band as well.
Noticed that too nightrider;
JMO - we really cannot assume that this might have been a show of solidarity because they knew Media would be photographing (of course adhering to blocking their faces from view).

JMO - FFC's loss of weight could very well be caused by all of her stress.

yes i hope she get some help too
Personally, I hope that she is never allowed to be around children alone ever again...... Whatever help she gets from here on in will be little comfort to the children who have already been subjected to/witnessed these alleged assaults.

Couldn't help but notice that also Serenanicole. JMO - we have surmised that when the alleged assault occurred in March 2021, Lindsay could have been aged 10 years. (15 months ago).

William Tyrrell’s foster mother accused of hitting child with wooden spoon, court hears
BBM “The woman, whom the Herald is prohibited from identifying except by the pseudonym SD, was charged with two counts of intimidation and two of common assault in October last year, in relation to several alleged incidents in March 2021.
Well William would have been 9 in March 2021. Turning 10 3 months later.
I wonder what the age difference was between William and his sister?

Well William would have been 9 in March 2021. Turning 10 3 months later.
I wonder what the age difference was between William and his sister?
CO‘s Book states LT was 4 years old when William went missing …

Depending on birthdays, maybe 12 - 18 months difference.?.

Missing William Tyrrell, Chapter 2, Page 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member