Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

Heartbreaking. I know the mom of the kids is supposedly out of the picture, but losing all 3 babies at once is devestating. I hope this will be a catalyst for change for her (I understand she is a drug addict) so that something good can come from this. RIP Kyle and little ones.

Terribly sad news. I just got a text that Kyle’s sister foumd him floatimg on the surface of water. I don’t know where or any other details. Soumds like the babies and car haven’t been located yet but they (Indy PD?) are sending up a drone.

Just Heartbreaking.
Oh no! This is so sad. Was this the lake that was being searched yesterday? My deepest condolences to you, his family and friends.
I'm praying they find those beautiful babies safe somehow!

I was looking at Kyle's Facebook and noticed he had posted photos of his oldest son at that pond numerous times and his son was having a blast. This was clearly a very special place for them.
I noticed on his facebook page on the 4th profile pic down is a picture of him putting flowers on a grave with
it looks like a girl's name, birth year looks to b 1993 or '91 and death date 20?? something...... can't make it out on my computer and old eyes. I'm wondering if this is Mom?

Oh no! This is so sad. Was this the lake that was being searched yesterday? My deepest condolences to you, his family and friends.
I'm praying they find those beautiful babies safe somehow!
The article says that it's the lake that the family has been searching. They said that they couldn't get help from authorities. In the pictures it shows that now the homicide team is there. I wonder if the condition of the body indicates homicide? Feel terrible for the Dad and for the family. They still still don't know where are the babies.

Oh Lord. This is horrific! I wonder if perhaps Kyle was fishing, the babies were sleeping in the vehicle and somehow it slipped into gear and rolled into the lake. :(
It could be that the babies were asleep and the 5 year old accidentally hit the shifter and the car rolled into the pond, and Kyle jumped in after it to save them.

So many possible scenarios, and what actually happened might never be known.

Beyond heartbreaking.

Like others, I wonder if the babies were asleep, Kyle was fishing from the ramp. Without a parking brake, the car could have rolled .... his phone had no juice, he would've tried to get in the car to stop it. Deep reservoir, door open, it would have filled fast and sunk faster. Do we know if Kyle could swim? Even an Olympic swimmer would be no match for water that deep, that dark, that cold.

IMO he drowned trying to save his babies.

JMO

I noticed on his facebook page on the 4th profile pic down is a picture of him putting flowers on a grave with
it looks like a girl's name, birth year looks to b 1993 or '91 and death date 20?? something...... can't make it out on my computer and old eyes. I'm wondering if this is Mom?
That photo was part of a post--it was his younger brother. There's a pic of the kids' mom standing with him next to the headstone--she seems to be very much alive still. I can't imagine what she must be going through right now, regardless of her estrangement from the kids :(

It could be that the babies were asleep and the 5 year old accidentally hit the shifter and the car rolled into the pond, and Kyle jumped in after it to save them.

So many possible scenarios, and what actually happened might never be known.
I think it was something like you've described. He possibly had the car so close to the water while he fished because the kids were asleep and he wanted to be close by (like a good dad would). I wonder if the car hit him and knocked him unconscious. I only hope the poor babies were asleep and not scared. It's too heartbreaking to think otherwise.

Unfortunately I don’t think that the car rolled into the pond at slow speed.

Video of the car being removed showed a vehicle that looked like it had been in an accident. The vehicle was totalled. The front, and roof of the car, were caved in.

It looks to me as if it hit something at high speed and then rolled.

MOO

Unfortunately I don’t think that the car rolled into the pond at slow speed.

Video of the car being removed showed a vehicle that looked like it had been in an accident. The vehicle was totalled. The front, and roof of the car, were caved in.

It looks to me as if it hit something at high speed and then rolled.

MOO
I haven't seen the car. I can't bear to look.

What would've caused that level of damage? Impact from another vehicle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55
Back