OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

I saw the docu-series on Netflix and it was so sad, Suzanne had so much promise and even through all she had going on at home she had a bright future after high school. I was so upset with her mother, I don’t know about anyone but watching her bio mother’s was heart wrenching. Absolutely no emotions. This case reminded me what true evil is. Suzanne deserved more . Also idk if it’s just me but I didn’t believe her friend when she said he raped Suzanne in front of her. Now obviously he abused her in ever way but that specific incident I just didn’t believe.

Okay I am a regular Websleuther but after watching the doc I came here. So I apologize if this has been discussed and if regulars know it has been, I am happy to go back and read all the threads. What happened to Suzanne's first child that was given up for adoption? The second was Michael and the third was Megan. Does anyone know? It is believed Michael's dad was the high school sweetheart (thought to be Gregory Higgs.) Has it been determined that Megan's dad was Floyd? Has Megan found the third child via DNA?
I believe none of her three children were fathered by Floyd. Her oldes
I just watched it..and I said Suzanne Sevakis at the same time as the agent. I thought of you, Anmec and Sloane777.
I'm still wrangling with issues of whether Suzanne's 3 children were FDF's? And what happened to baby girl number one, before Michael and Megan. Thoughts? And I cried.
None of her children were Floyd's according to Matt Birkbeck. Also I would have to reread his book to be sure but I think her 1st child was given up for adoption in Arizona? I need to reread both books for some details I'd forgotten and that the show didn't cover.

I believe none of her three children were fathered by Floyd. Her oldes

None of her children were Floyd's according to Matt Birkbeck. Also I would have to reread his book to be sure but I think her 1st child was given up for adoption in Arizona? I need to reread both books for some details I'd forgotten and that the show didn't cover.
The podcast has a lot more info than the show. I think the first kid was adopted away in Texas.

The bio-father Cliff (I did some snooping) has dementia (according to his wife)
, so if he seemed a bit off in the documentary that is probably why. I mean, has there been any comments from the other family members anywhere? I'd like to know how do they feel. I guess their lives haven't been impacted all that much.

Last edited:
So, the siblings Allison and Amy eventually were returned to bio mom Sandi, according to this article. I said in an earlier post that had she gotten help they might have been returned, not realizing they were returned.

Now I don’t know how I feel about them having gone back to be raised by her. I didn’t sense from the Netflix show that she was capable of providing a nurturing environment for kids. But the article says the girls are grown now with happy families. I will have to trust that they made out okay. Sad that Suzanne didn’t have the same chance.

Thank you so much for this suggestion. I binged the 4 episodes that are out as of today. It's probably the most well-done podcast I've ever heard, chock full of additional info.

The podcast has a lot more info than the show. I think the first kid was adopted away in Texas.
You’re welcome! It really does have so much more information. I can’t wait until the 5th one comes out this week. I’m glad I listened to it. Clears up so many misconceptions.

I can’t see it posted here. In the last podcast episode they said there was a photo released of a woman from a newspaper that Floyd had. Has anyone seen it?

I saw the docu-series on Netflix and it was so sad, Suzanne had so much promise and even through all she had going on at home she had a bright future after high school. I was so upset with her mother, I don’t know about anyone but watching her bio mother’s was heart wrenching. Absolutely no emotions. This case reminded me what true evil is. Suzanne deserved more . Also idk if it’s just me but I didn’t believe her friend when she said he raped Suzanne in front of her. Now obviously he abused her in ever way but that specific incident I just didn’t believe.
Why don’t you believe her? I see no reason to make it up. I always believed the bio mothers story but after hearing more info on the podcast l don’t believe she ever went to the police. Her family members said they asked all the time where Suzanne was and she said she didn’t know. Also why did she never tell the truth about Stevie? They said they were never sure he even existed and didn’t know exact birth date or missing date. Why wouldn’t she say she put him up for adoption?

Why don’t you believe her? I see no reason to make it up. I always believed the bio mothers story but after hearing more info on the podcast l don’t believe she ever went to the police. Her family members said they asked all the time where Suzanne was and she said she didn’t know. Also why did she never tell the truth about Stevie? They said they were never sure he even existed and didn’t know exact birth date or missing date. Why wouldn’t she say she put him up for adoption?
Is Stevie Sandi’s son? This is a thread about him. About the adoption - Interesting replies to the comment made by RC here: Log into Facebook

Post in thread 'TX - Phillip Brandenburg, 1, Dallas, 1 May 1975'
TX - TX - Phillip Brandenburg, 1, Dallas, 1 May 1975

I'm another one who came here after watching the documentary. It's going to haunt me--how did Suzanne survive and seemingly thrive living the way she did? Lots of unanswered questions for sure and hopefully the popularity of the documentary will help solve more of the mysteries. IDK if I can dive into reading all the threads--that movie really got to me and I watch a lot of true crime shows.
Sometimes, the suffering someone goes through only leads to them wanting to make the world better for everyone else.

I know someone who has always been upbeat, encouraging, and beyond kind to everyone. When I first met this individual, I was in a grade in school where most people are rather apathetic. (I'm being sparse on the details out of respect for my friend's privacy). This person completely transformed the way many in the school thought. After they had moved, it was revealed through a mutual friend that this individual's home life was beyond awful before the move.

It only makes sense as an adult. This was a person who was a complete and utter wreck away from school but felt safe at school and likely wanted to see that others had a better life because this person couldn't have one (at the time). I am happy to report that my friend escaped a bad situation and is thriving in life as an adult.

Also, does anyone have a link to this podcast I am hearing about?

Will need to find a fellow true crime buddy so I can watch the Netflix documentary. Thankfully I have a few around here who I need to catch up with soon and this will be a perfect excuse. I don't subscribe to streaming but seemingly everyone I know does; usually they gladly invite me over since I have a tendency to bring something like a homemade pie with me :)

Also, does anyone have a link to this podcast I am hearing about?

Will need to find a fellow true crime buddy so I can watch the Netflix documentary. Thankfully I have a few around here who I need to catch up with soon and this will be a perfect excuse. I don't subscribe to streaming but seemingly everyone I know does; usually they gladly invite me over since I have a tendency to bring something like a homemade pie with me :)
Here’s the link to the podcast. There are five episodes. I highly recommend them.

View attachment 355440
If anyone else was wondering this is the newspaper clipping photo of the mystery woman found in Floyd’s car.
If I am not mistaken,there were several pictures found in FDF car.
Tbh, I don’t think I ever saw any picture posted online before..(at least,not that I remember)
Wonder about that a lot,was there any description about this woman —that match a missing person,att?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back