Was Burke Involved? #6

The scene is set Bourke is downstairs the table eating pineapple pieces, Joe Bennett Ramsey wakes up comes down the stairs, sees Burke and the pineapple pieces they are her favourite.
She does what any little girl does or kid with her favourite food, she takes a piece from Burke,he's pissed off grab the torch chases around and hits her at the back of the head.... the scene is set ,your a parent...what do you do... it's an accident do you throw your son under the bus where you've lost a daughter already, or you do protect the only son you got... remembering phone call the 911 Patsy Made to the operator and the enhanced audio when Bourke was not supposed to be there ,and she says what have you done....
set Burke downstairs but the table eating pineapple pieces

Say it happened that way. What exactly would they have to protect their son from?

He was 9. There would be no criminal charges. Probably court ordered therapy.

Also, the pineapple was almost completely digested. There are folks on this thread that claim the pineapple was 100% confirmed. But all I have ever seen in anything offical is "yellowish fibers, consistent with pineapple " or something like that.

If he bashed her head in at the moment she ate pineapple, it wouldn't be that far along the digestive process.

There would probably be some in her teeth, and esophagus.

Then to write that insane note. Stage the body.... let's talk about this. If they staged her, that implies they would have wanted someone else to find her, correct?

Then the unbelievable happens - the police overlook her on the initial search.
Then hours later, they ask John to search. Now, if he did it, do you really think he's gonna start in the basement? Kinda defeats the purpose of staging her, doesn't it?

Not to mention the crazy cop that directed them to do so, then goes on national television to say she "mentally counted her bullets, because she wasn't sure they would all be alive when back up arrived. To which I think its worth pointing out that she was demonstrably wrong, they were all alive when back up arrived. No one tried to kill her.

Could the drawing on JonBenet’s left hand in her autopsy photo be of a red bird?

Just looking at the autopsy photos and autopsy information from the office of the boulder County coroner ,autopsy number 96 A- 155 ,page 7 of autopsy .... stomach contents small intestines contain fragments of pieces of yellow or light green tan apparent vegetable or fruit material which may represent fragments of pineapple.
I try to keep an open mind about most things

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they send the 911 recording to the FBI, and they determined that wasn't true?
Initial enhancement of the phone in 1997 by the FBI,
female voice said Help Me, Jesus help me Jesus
Male voice we're not speaking to you.
Child's voice what did you find.
The Ramsay's claimed there son was in bed sleep during the whole ordeal and they never wake him up,

Reactions: kai
I think that Patsy said that she often would draw a heart on JonBenet's hand as a reminder of her love for the girl. The question is when was it drawn. Was it noticed at the Whites' party?

Initial enhancement of the phone in 1997 by the FBI,
female voice said Help Me, Jesus help me Jesus
Male voice we're not speaking to you.
Child's voice what did you find.
The Ramsay's claimed there son was in bed sleep during the whole ordeal and they never wake him up,

Unfortunately, whatever you want to belive about anything from taxes, to the JBR 911 call, can be supported on the internet. All you have to do is look.

The last "offical" thing I read from a mainstream source, was that in 2003 the fbi&secret service labs concluded there was no other voices on the recording.

Even if he was up, and came downstairs. Of what significance is that?

Unfortunately, whatever you want to belive about anything from taxes, to the JBR 911 call, can be supported on the internet. All you have to do is look.

The last "offical" thing I read from a mainstream source, was that in 2003 the fbi&secret service labs concluded there was no other voices on the recording.

OK l....let's say there was an intruder that night, entered through the broken window from the basement , and the Intruder might know someone who worked for John and Patsy Ramsey or was a friend of the Ramsey's.
His intention what's the kidnap a little girl Joe Bennett Ramsey

OK let's say it was an intruder that night the he went through the window in the basement ,is intentions was to kidnapped girl JonBenét , he would need to have known a lot about Ramsey's house or friend of the Ramsey's, someone who worked for John and Patsy Ramsey, he must have known information about the house, family and financial situation like John Ramsey Christmas bonus, the same as ransom note amount.

One would say Burke is totally innocent
2 intruders,1?, the second one ...
Michael Helgoth...1 former paratrooper
2 owned a pair of Hi-Tec boots.
3 string or rope used as garotte was Paratrooper string or rope

4 Michael Helgoth worked in a junkyard ,car parts place ,he told a worker there at the same place that around Christmas he was going to come into a fair bit of money, him and his friend... 50 to $60,000.
5 the Ransom note was signed SBTC.....
6 Michael Helgoth was murdered shortly after , police said they are closing in on the Suspects, the crime scene was made to look like a suicide, but the gun was on the wrong side,his head wound was on his right side of the head,and the Gun on left side of his body?
7 the t-shirt
Michael Helgoth was wearing at the crime scene /suicide/ murder had SBTC on it...
And what does this stand for...
Santa Barbara Tennis Club......
So the possibility who ever killed or Murdered Michael helgoth, might be the one who has DNA left on the little girl at the crime scene ,other evidence at the crime scene that night Beaver hair....?
If Michael Helgoth was not there that night, he was set up a possibility?

One must think all the evidence the Bolger police dept collected and say that they have must be re-examined and tested again including any DNA evidence .
Lou smit said there was an intruder through the window in the basement ,and still the people in charge at the time took no notice of him, Lou Smit proved there was a disturbance of dust on the windowsill of the Basement window scuff marks going down the wall inside the basement where the crime-scene was.

Lou smit showing how he gained access through the basement window

Dust and debris was disturbed on the window seal.

Scuff marks, of someone using a shoe the climb down the wall in basement.
One must feel for the Ramsey's,of the hurt an actual torture, they were put through.
I think Patsy and John and Burke Ramsey's
Were very brave at the time to go through all the turmoil of been accused of murder and cover up when they were innocent
More news to come on the ringleaders of the kidnap plot and murder to follow

Last edited by a moderator:
LS presented his views of the case to the GJ. That they returned indictments against both parents indicates that they did not assign much probative value to his opinions.

Whatever may or may not have been said after the 911 hang-up is not as significant as the parents subsequently changing their story about Burke remaining asleep until after the arrival of BPD. Why invent a false timeline? What difference should it make to the investigation whether or not BR were awake? In order for this fake narrative to play out accordingly, BR had to be coached as how to pretend. What explanation was he given by Mom and Dad to act deceptively?

Amazingly, IDI still has adherents! Those who hold this position must explain firstly by what means did the intruder(s) arrive at and depart from the R's residence.

Last edited:
It's important to note, the grand jury didn't indict on murder charges.

A little girl was murdered in her home. I think it's perfectly reasonable to want this investigated. I personally don't think the parents killed her. But if I was on that jury, I think I would have wanted that angle looked into.

You just found your daughter dead,..... every person's different, their reactions are not the same as everyone else in that situation it'd be the most horrific thing you could ever experienced, all they wanted to do is just protect their son not from what he did or didn't do, protect the son from everything that was going to come, maybe it was a mistake but no one reacts in the same situation .
A plan was put in place by mastermind, money greed and power the manson cult when they decided to enter a house and kill a pregnant woman, executed the plan clumsily with brutality. A cult leader will brainwash his people into doing most horrific and stupidest things to satisfy his ego, two or three entered the house on orders of mastermind, the Ramsey's, house was under surveillance for weeks ,evidence suggest that as people watching evidence of man in backyard nextdoor cigarettes on ground, and in the lane ,
blonde haired young bloke casing the joint, two or three of the intruders professional burglars, the Ramsay's celebrating Christmas that night with friends, as the intruders entered through the window and waited, they knew the Ramsey's would be home later that night, so they had the house to themselves to explore.
The plan was a kidnapping for ransom, ransom note pre written by The Mastermind ,
Then re copied on a notepad found in the house they had plenty of time to copy it.

Criminals waited for the The Ramsay's as they returned home and waited for them to fall asleep . They knew the bedroom of the mark that night ,Jonbenet Ramsey.
A stun gun was used, something happened that night, and they panic as she was killed accidentally ,they staged a murder and the body was placed in the basement as they left

I think the outlier here was the dead six year old in the basement.

Parents are a great place to a take a deep dive into. That's just the way it is.

Regardless. This case was dormant.
I don't think JR and BR would be pushing so hard unless they really thought dna might clear this up.

BR was 9. They can't do anything to him.
JR is getting old. And has absolutely nothing to gain by this, if he was guilty.

They should turn this case over to the state police and honor their request for testing. It's long past time.

One thing, almond many, that I’ve never understood about the Ramsey’s behavior that day is their letting Burke out of their sight. If there’s a kidnapper on the loose, particularly one who has my daughter, I want my only other living child right there with me and definitely under police guard but, hey, that’s just me. If they wanted him out of the house and away from any danger, why not have LE transport him? Wouldn’t that be the wiser and safer option? When Burke finally returned to school, Patsy sure made an issue out of safety and security then, demanding all sorts of accommodations for Burke. IMO, the Ramsey’s didn’t want Burke questioned until he could be fully debriefed and then coached on what to say and what not to say. I’ve heard the argument that Burke was only 9, how much could a 9 year old be coached? Well, he was a month shy of 10 and Tatum O’Neal won an Oscar at age 10 so evidently it’s doable.

I just don’t know how anyone can read the ransom note and find it legitimate. Even if you discount the handwriting that was very likely Patsy’s (so much so that she changed the style of writing her lower case “a” in all future writing)…

Is the “small foreign faction” a group of people who dabble in wordy, melodramatic creative writing? What group, purporting to be so evil as to kidnap a little girl and threaten to behead her, would even say they were a small group? Wouldn’t they want to sound as threatening as possible, to be believed and be able to collect the ridiculously paltry sum of $118k they demanded? In addition, the note, on the whole, has an almost apologetic tone.

The writer warns, very explicitly, not to contact LE. Patsy calls 911 but I’ll give her that. I would too but why didn’t Patsy say that the note warned them not to call? Frantic or not, wasn’t she afraid someone was watching the house? Didn’t they want LE to try to approach the house as unobtrusively as possible? The note warns not to talk to a stray dog and she calls not one, but multiple friends to come over. In a legitimate kidnapping, what purpose would they serve? Not only are the Ramsey’s involving LE against instructions, now they’re bringing in additional people? I’m only surprised she didn’t call in a caterer. IMO, Patsy wanted and needed an audience, both to note her distraught performance and to act as a shield, to surround her and protect her and keep LE out.

These are just a few arguments against an intruder writing that note. I just don’t see how anyone can get past it. In case it’s not obvious, I’m firmly in camp RDI, pretty much leaning toward BDI, but undecided as to how and why it happened. I’m also unsure as to when JR got involved in the cover up. I remember seeing the CNN interview and thinking Patsy looked beyond guilty of something but I couldn’t fathom a parent murdering a child in the manner that JBR was murdered. (That was my naïveté) Still, I gave them the benefit of the doubt right up until I read the ransom note. That epic ransom note, composed on a pad from the house, written in Patsy’s hand with all of the dramatic flourishes she so loved, did it for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back