Status
Not open for further replies.
OR....you could be right:

A conversation with Método 3

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=603998&highlight=#603998

I think she is absolutely right Colomom

daffodil
Thats exactly right gord-they would be accused of "jetsetting" again

I doubt that the McCanns will ever be accused of jet setting again unless it is on holiday! They certainly won't be jetting back to Portugal & will not be going to Morrocco as they know she is not there! See the link above from Colomom. That story about that child in Morrocco is another spin, I would wager! Porfessional people do not put stories like that out & why haven't we heard of the child being rescued by now? It didn't take people long to get to where that other child was photographed in Morrocco, so what's keeping Interpol?
God help any mother of a blonde child in Morrocco now is all I can say! They must be quivering in their boots! There could be an innocent reason why that child speaks English, perhaps one of her parents do!

More on the mind-numbing spin:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1769395&postcount=141

"Another "loophole" in the theory: Metodo 3 states, "according to News of the World," that their investigation had nothing to do with the ongoing investigation of Madeleine McCann. We should explain how can investigate Madeleine McCann without that have nothing to do with the investigation Madeleine McCann? ? ? ? On the other hand, any investigation on private crimes and / or crimes subject to a formal investigation by the police is strictly prohibited! How then, detectives Portuguese could give the green light to this project going as well as against their own law? In addition, we know for sure that some private detectives were arrested in this case. A Morocco and another in Spain. On the other hand, "News of the World" presents in his article society Metodo 3 as "lead agency in searches for missing persons." But on the company's site Metodo3, the latter as it specializes in insurance, financial matters, fraud, mutual societies, falsifications and protections information. We are far from the search for missing persons. We do not doubt the professionalism of the company Metodo 3 or made them, like anyone, can make or devise theories, but we remain more cautious than their véracités and how some would like to press do THE truth!"

spin-m_a.gif
spin-c_a.gif
spin-c_a.gif
spin-a_a.gif
spin-n_a.gif
spin-n_a.gif

According to the pedophile theory, Madeline could be worth a lot of $. Isn't the reward fund worth a lot of $? Why hasn't anyone contacted LE for the reward?

According to the pedophile theory, Madeline could be worth a lot of $. Isn't the reward fund worth a lot of $? Why hasn't anyone contacted LE for the reward?

Because no one who needs money has any information on Maddie that would lead to her whereabouts or circumstances surrounding her sudden disappearance. Plus they can't physically weed and find her out where she's hidden by abductors to get their hands on the money. The information needed to acquire the money has been kept close to the vest by the guilty perp or perps.

Because no one who needs money has any information on Maddie that would lead to her whereabouts or circumstances surrounding her sudden disappearance. Plus they can't physically weed and find her out where she's hidden by abductors to get their hands on the money. The information needed to acquire the money has been kept close to the vest by the guilty perp or perps.

Can you explain your last sentence? I'm not contradicting you; I'm just confused about what you mean. Is she worth more as a kidnapee (new word) than turning her in for the reward? Surely, the perps must know what a hot potato they have on their hands. Would they actually think her profile will die down? Who would buy her when her picture is plastered in enough cities to arouse suspicion? I would think they would negotiate or try to get rid of her.

Can you explain your last sentence? I'm not contradicting you; I'm just confused about what you mean. Is she worth more as a kidnapee (new word) than turning her in for the reward? Surely, the perps must know what a hot potato they have on their hands. Would they actually think her profile will die down? Who would buy her when her picture is plastered in enough cities to arouse suspicion? I would think they would negotiate or try to get rid of her.

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/11/moroccan-police-madeleine-in-morocco.html

"The presence of Madeleine in Morocco was also dismissed as not credible by Mark Williams-Thomas, a former policemen and managing-director of WT Associates. The theory of Metodo 3 – Madeleine was abducted by a paedophile gang who stole the child to order – shows "a distinct lack of understanding of paedophiles and how they work", criminal analyst Mark Williams-Thomas told the Daily Mail: "Evidence from what we know about how paedophiles operate would suggest that if Madeleine was abducted by a predatory paedophile the likelihood of her surviving after first 48 hours, are very slim.”

If Madeleine is alive “she would not be out in the open and spotted by general members of the public. She would be hidden away. Even in these remote areas of Morocco, nobody could risk her being seen”, according to Mark William-Thomas. Marita Frenandez, the head of Metodo 3, the company hired by the McCann, told journalists that “it's absolutely sure that Madeleine is alive. (People) Saw the spot in her eye. If it was seen, Madeleine is nor dead.” Metodo 3 also confirmed they have “clues” that can solve the case."

Good post, well thought out.

I believe this is the same dynamic in play with the missing Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone. There's a $100,000.00 just for their bodies, but no one has come to claim it. Those who need the money aren't in the know.

I went back and replayed that section several times with the volume cranked up, and it was still difficult to get all of it. I did hear the reporter say Madeleine's name and "search". So Gerry said we're here today to talk about work. Very weird.

Think I'll wait until tomorrow to see if the story changes. BUT, if it's true, will anyone be shocked?

Think I'll wait until tomorrow to see if the story changes. BUT, if it's true, will anyone be shocked?

It is all over the British press today.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/176815.html

But, I agree, waiting for further information would be wise.

Shocked? I think we have no idea just how shocked some people will be should this latest "bombshell" be confirmed as fact.

I was shocked with the first allegations. Now, I'm suspect of their involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans