Dog the Bounty Hunter #2

So he used a bad word in private. Big deal. Move on.

I don't know if he did or didn't; however, I agree. Why make a mountain out of a molehill? :rolleyes:

Al Sharpton will be on this case before the end of the day, mark my words. Maybe Reggie Jackson, too.

I don't like the word either. But not everyone is exactly who you want them to be. We're all human, we all have flaws. We all say/do things we shouldn't at times. Why is his show being pulled because of it?? I find this absolutely ridiculous. Because Dog said something offensive in his personal life, his show is over????? Seriously???? Come on.

How long until we hear that Dog has checked himself into rehab for using the "N" word? :D

Gah, that sucks. I'd be like "Yo, I said a dumb thing and I'm sorry for it, but stay out of my way Al. I don't owe you jack."

So he used a bad word in private. Big deal. Move on.

Zactly!

This is not the same as Imus, this was a private phone coversation that someone let out there.. All this hoopla for nothing except to try and bring another person down, whose gotten too popular for some.

He does good, I'm not saying that even in private I would ever use that word, however it was a private converstaion that was made public. We should be going after the person who released it, not the Dog.

Just my two cents. :)

Isn't it illegal to tape a private conversation without the person being taped knowing it??

Putting that aside ... I would never use the "N" word even in private .. I simply find it offensive.
As a white parent I would not have any problem with my daughter dating a black guy.
Any thought process beyond that IMO is simply ignorant.

Agree 100%. Sharpton (and Jackson for that matter) turns my stomach. :loser:

I so agree, however, this thing with Dog is being blown all up and look what Sharpton was able to do to Imus, I think Dog is trying to cut it off at the pass.

Isn't it illegal to tape a private conversation without the person being taped knowing it??

I think it depends on the state. I just found out this morning that in my state, you only need one party to consent to the taping. The other person can be completely oblivious and it's still legal.

Either way, what he said is out there. For those who like to play the victim and be offended, the damage is already done.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=8030

I like Dog Chapman and WAS sorry for what's happening to him until I read the above quote. Anyone who would reach out to Sharpton has lost my respect.

I'm thinking he did that to head Sharpton off at the pass. We all know that Al Sharpton has a problem with at least one type of racism*: that directed (intentionally or not) at black people. Sharpton is all over things like this. I am thinking Dog Chapman was attempting to be proactive because he knew what was coming.

*imo- the accountability goes one way with Sharpton

If A&E tries to take Dog off the air, perhaps we can inundate their offices with piles of dog biscuits. Sort of like what viewers of Jericho did with the peanuts.

WOOF WOOF!

I'm thinking he did that to head Sharpton off at the pass. We all know that Al Sharpton has a problem with at least one type of racism*: that directed (intentionally or not) at black people. Sharpton is all over things like this. I am thinking Dog Chapman was attempting to be proactive because he knew what was coming.

*imo- the accountability goes one way with Sharpton

I agree. He was definitely being proactive and trying to avoid a further public relations nightmare.

I don't think his show should be pulled off. However, I certainly will not watch it. While I think he should be ashamed of himself, I don't think he should be fired for what he said.

I so agree, however, this thing with Dog is being blown all up and look what Sharpton was able to do to Imus, I think Dog is trying to cut it off at the pass.

It's a hell of a thing when one must kiss the *advertiser censored* of the Al Sharptons of this world. Take a good look where this society is headed folks.

I don't see what the big deal is--If Dog doesn't want his son dating a black girl, he has every right to say so--I'm sure most white parents do not want their son or daughter dating a black person, and I'm sure most black parents do not want their son or daughter dating a white person--However, if Dog really used the "N" word, that is absolutely unacceptable and I totally agree with A&E's decision to suspend the show

I think it is really sad you think that.

I think it is really sad you think that.

I'm sure there is a segment of the population that feel the way Peter suggested. However, I don't think it's most people. Maybe Peter is around an abnormally high population of ignorant racists? I don't know. But I could count on one hand the number of people I know who feel that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back