Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

I have a friend that frequently forwards inaccurate information. I have asked her to please investigate/confirm/google before she repeats/reposts statements that could just be rumors.

Supreme Court: Causes of death are public record - IndyStar

"County records that list a cause of death are open to the public, the Indiana Supreme Court ruled Tuesday. In a unanimous decision, the court said death certificates maintained by county health departments are subject to the Access to Public Records Act and are not covered by any exemptions.Oct 8, 2014"

Thank you. I did Google it, and then I went here to have it confirmed or denied. Sometimes there’s some non official guidelines for the press regarding those things that I would not be able to find on Google.

The op specified "murder-suicide" within a family. I don't believe there is an unwritten rule in either state as the news sources would not back off on publishing something newsworthy due to the subject matter, and the police publicly brief the press/media. Not publicizing suicides is usually for teenage victims, which has been shown to trigger/affect their peers.
#ABCNews #Minnesota

Minnesota family of 4 found dead in apparent murder-suicide l ABC News​

I'm aware of this. My only thought was that possibly OP's acquaintance was thinking of this common practice, but got it wrong. :rolleyes:

Yes- that was stated by a family member in early MSM articles. When I read it though, I took it more as saying he wasn't intending to be gone for long, as in if he was planning on taking the kids on a trip or leaving for an extended time with the kids, he wouldn't have left behind the inhaler and extra diapers. But it could be normal for him not to take the med and diapers for an evening out to go fishing, especially if it wasn't that far from home (making it easy to get back home for these items if needed). Just my opinion, or how I interpreted the family's words.
It's been mentioned that it had been really hot and that the car didn't have A/C. That might make the asthma inhaler more necessary??

A person can be as close as they can be and think they know a person’s state of mind. But it’s not as clear cut as it seems. imo and from my own personal experience of raising 4 young kids by myself.I could put on a happy face every day. No one knew exactly how I was feeling. I covered it well. A lot of people can. It’s easy to pretend that everything’s alright and under control. I’m not saying that’s what happened here. I’m only trying to explain how difficult it can be from the inside. Not by being on the outside looking in. If you get what I’m trying to say. This tragedy can be used to help people who are single parents. How we respond to tragedy makes all the difference imo
I know local resources are needed everywhere. (And I'm not taking a position on what happened in this case. Just commenting on stress, etc.) I was glad to see a national suicide prevention number go into effect, 988. There's also an associated chat system.

I'm aware of this. My only thought was that possibly OP's acquaintance was thinking of this common practice, but got it wrong. :rolleyes:
I lived in downtown Toronto for years. Any mechanical malfunction of the subway system was usually referred to over speakers. However, if it was a suicide, you usually figured it out since the reason behind the delay was never mentioned. In the last few years subway suicides average about one per week. Private citizens are entitled to privacy regarding their manner of death, whether it be suicide, AIDS, etc. Criminal deaths are not entitled to privacy.

I would suggest that anyone reading this, when you can, go out and get yourself a full size spare. I have one and it is tons better than driving on a donut, if the situation presents itself. I, personally, have always been wary of driving on that itty bitty thing.
I concur. Some people don't want to or can't spare the cargo room. I feel much better having a full-size spare with me.

I lived in downtown Toronto for years. Any mechanical malfunction of the subway system was usually referred to over speakers. However, if it was a suicide, you usually figured it out since the reason behind the delay was never mentioned. In the last few years subway suicides average about one per week. Private citizens are entitled to privacy regarding their manner of death, whether it be suicide, AIDS, etc. Criminal deaths are not entitled to privacy.

That's kinder than Boston, where the terse press announcement usually just gives the person's name and says they were trespassing on MBTA tracks...

It was scheduled for 10:30 am this morning at the funeral home. I assume it took place. I can't imagine the overwhelming grief. If there's nothing in the news about it then maybe they were left alone to mourn today. I hope so.
There isn't anything I can find even on FB. I hope it was private and went well for the sake of all concerned. I just can't imagine.

There isn't anything I can find even on FB. I hope it was private and went well for the sake of all concerned. I just can't imagine.
Just today I found some posts on Facebook about the funeral. It did take place as planned Monday. There's a video of the casket being carried to the grave site.:(

Kyle and all 3 children were buried together, in the one casket. Breaks my heart!

Just today I found some posts on Facebook about the funeral. It did take place as planned Monday. There's a video of the casket being carried to the grave site.:(

Kyle and all 3 children were buried together, in the one casket. Breaks my heart!

Rose

@901Lulu

Kyle Moorman and his 3 children will all be buried together. The public was nice enough to help the family with funeral arrangements. We are still waiting on results of the autopsy.

1:07 PM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back