The Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
A Brussels-based EU paedophile, German Intel, & Malinka

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24571&highlight=
(huge doc, very hard to read but it is the original)

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=610203&highlight=#610203
(shortened, easier to read, version)

INCREDIBLE conspiracy theory.....requires alot of reading and alot of thought. Detectives needed.....

The Mirror board is not buying it, this may be the ultimate spin released so far.

I would really like to hear your thoughts about this.

Did I ever tell you that I hate conspiracy theories.....well, I DO!!!

A Brussels-based EU paedophile, German Intel, & Malinka

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24571&highlight=
(huge doc, very hard to read but it is the original)

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=610203&highlight=#610203
(shortened, easier to read, version)

INCREDIBLE conspiracy theory.....requires alot of reading and alot of thought. Detectives needed.....

The Mirror board is not buying it, this may be the ultimate spin released so far.

I would really like to hear your thoughts about this.

Did I ever tell you that I hate conspiracy theories.....well, I DO!!!

I believe this to be fraudulent, but, with enough truth mixed in to make it believable. Some parts are probably true, they ring true, but the document goes into too many other scenerios like 911; it makes the "theory" a bit too large for credibility.

At one point in my life I didn't believe in conspiracy theories either - until I found out my whole life had been a lie and nothing in life was the way it seemed.

I need to amend my last post. The conspiracy theory is large, larger than they could post in this short space, although no one thinks it's short. The point is, the conspiracy is monumental, dates back hundreds of years. What we were given is both too large for now and too small for total truth.

I just can't see why any top-level European pedophile would bother to stage such an elaborate kidnapping of this particular little girl when obtaining one with a much lower profile could be easily managed.

Blond, English-speaking, under age 5- I imagine there are many of them in the UK who have single mothers working multiple jobs and physically unable to keep close tabs on their children. Why bother to take a girl who would be immediately missed and reported when you could simply abduct one on her way home from school or playing at the park and get away before anyone knew she was gone?

I believe this to be fraudulent, but, with enough truth mixed in to make it believable. Some parts are probably true, they ring true, but the document goes into too many other scenerios like 911; it makes the "theory" a bit too large for credibility.

At one point in my life I didn't believe in conspiracy theories either - until I found out my whole life had been a lie and nothing in life was the way it seemed.

Wow. That sounds sort of David Icke-ish, no? Curious minds want to know...

Wow. That sounds sort of David Icke-ish, no? Curious minds want to know...

Curious minds? My conclusions come from a lot of living, a lot of heart ache, and a lot of research from diverse places.

I just can't see why any top-level European pedophile would bother to stage such an elaborate kidnapping of this particular little girl when obtaining one with a much lower profile could be easily managed.

Blond, English-speaking, under age 5- I imagine there are many of them in the UK who have single mothers working multiple jobs and physically unable to keep close tabs on their children. Why bother to take a girl who would be immediately missed and reported when you could simply abduct one on her way home from school or playing at the park and get away before anyone knew she was gone?

Maybe because this little girl was notoriously left alone while her parents partied?? :waitasec: Every single mom I know would NEVER leave their children, (babies) home alone!

Maybe because this little girl was notoriously left alone while her parents partied?? :waitasec: Every single mom I know would NEVER leave their children, (babies) home alone!

Or, MAYBE, just MAYBE, pedophiles see something/someone they want and go after it, like serial killers, or a normal couple who want a certain sofa for their home and nothing else will do.

Does anyone realize pedophiles, especially wealthy ones, can be VERY particular? They don't just grab any kid like the rest of us don't grab any piece of furniture. They know what they want and they go after it. Why buy a painting by Joe Smith when you can buy a Rembrandt on the black market?

And why target a child with parents who are making sure she's looked after every minute of the day and night, when you can scope out one whose parents think it's OK to leave her alone AT AGE THREE, while they're out drinking and dining with friends???????????

And why target a child with parents who are making sure she's looked after every minute of the day and night, when you can scope out one whose parents think it's OK to leave her alone AT AGE THREE, while they're out drinking and dining with friends???????????

Can you address my point, about pedo's being particular? Like, why are so many blondes targeted? Do you see a dynamic here?

Almost every discussion we have on here dies because "they left the kids alone". OK, yes they did, now can we move on? If not, why not make a wall hanging in needlepoint "they left the children alone"? Tatoo it on your back or your forehead, but for God's sake, let's explore what happened to Madeleine? Can ya do that?

Of course I can. Trust me - after years of therapy to deal with having been the blonde target of a pedophile....I know.

But, here's another absolute in this dynamic. Pedophiles look for the (I'm trying to remember the term my therapist uses but it escapes me just now) "forgotten" child. The one who isn't as well looked after. The one less likely to be noticed when something happens..and then continues to happen.

I have no idea what really went down in Madeleine's case. Personally, I suspect, based on the cadaver dogs that Madeleine wasn't abducted by a pedophile ring but died that night as a result of an accident.

But, just as you ask me to look at the irrefutable fact that pedo rings target certain types, I submit to you that so do child molesters, rapists and sadistic killers of children. And it's not so much about being blonde as it as about being accessable.

So, let's chuck the no name painting and consider two different Rembrandts. Both highly prized and marketable...both treasures worth millions and more. One is in a locked up art gallery with guards on duty 24/7. The other is out in an open barn with no one nearby.

Which one stands the better chance of being taken?

Almost every discussion we have on here dies because "they left the kids alone". OK, yes they did, now can we move on? If not, why not make a wall hanging in needlepoint "they left the children alone"? Tatoo it on your back or your forehead, but for God's sake, let's explore what happened to Madeleine? Can ya do that?

I can and have considered different scenarios of what happened to Madeleine. But no, I can't take that irrefutable and quite important fact out of the equation of the circumstances of her disappearance.

absolutely - completly agree - everytime we get to having a half interesting debate about various posibilites -it always get taken back to the kids were left alone you know

OK NEWS FLASH

WE KNOW - we understand the kids were left alone . now we can either just end the debate there - or try and move on from that.

No. From the link it is directly due to their neglect...

The McCann family was placed under surveillance from 1st May. The routine followed on 3rd May had already been followed on previous nights, although not every night. The last check on the children was at about 2010Z.

In the afternoon of 3rd May the motor yacht Panic II, Dutch registry, owned by A (whose full details again have been communicated to AIVD in The Hague), pennant number P2006/39060, home port Hellevoetsluis Netherlands positioned from Portimao, where she had arrived on the 1st, to Lagos.

The peds. knew the McCanns left their children in harms way and took full advantage of the fact.

I can and have considered different scenarios of what happened to Madeleine. But no, I can't take that irrefutable and quite important fact out of the equation of the circumstances of her disappearance.

No one asked you to take it out. All I ask is we acknowledge they did, then move on to something more productive.

No one asked you to take it out. All I ask is we acknowledge they did, then move on to something more productive.

Okay, lets move on. Why do you think a Ped would only take 1 child out of 3? Why not all three? (or at least the 2 girls) . If it was a pedo ring, then there would be more than one accomplice, no? According to the McCanns statement, Maddie was sleeping BETWEEN the twins. They would have to reach over one child, without waking it, and lift Maddie over it, and escape. Seems odd. Maddie was very short for her age, not much taller than her twin siblings...They all look very similar, Why take the one that would offer the most resistance? Why take the one with better language skills? Why take the one that was openly shown to have temper tantrums? Why her and not any of the other children in the group? What do you think?

One of my favorite posters over on the Proboards79 forum has noted some veeeerrryyyyyy interesting things about this conspiracy theory:

(Thanks to nyclouise)

General discussion Madeleine, 50
« Reply #76 on Today at 2:09pm »

"Hi all,

I was one of the suckers who read through that very l-o-n-g excruciating post that was pretending to be some sort of intelligence document.

First, let me say that it is a load of old garbage. NOT the work of a clever plagiarist, and not the work of someone with any intelligence (in both senses of the word). Documents like that do NOT contain emotive and subjective comments, which this one is littered with. They do not talk about (for example) people not being able to thwart an 'admittedly insane" operation that involved drugs and semi-automatic weapons and ruthless assassins simply because they are unarmed.

And one observation I made (and I don't know if anyone else has commented on this) is the fact that one word is used at least twice in the document - a relatively subjective and loaded adjective that is not usually found in confidential government intelligence reports.

That word is "ludicrous"."

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Okay, lets move on. Why do you think a Ped would only take 1 child out of 3? Why not all three? (or at least the 2 girls) . If it was a pedo ring, then there would be more than one accomplice, no? According to the McCanns statement, Maddie was sleeping BETWEEN the twins. They would have to reach over one child, without waking it, and lift Maddie over it, and escape. Seems odd. Maddie was very short for her age, not much taller than her twin siblings...They all look very similar, Why take the one that would offer the most resistance? Why take the one with better language skills? Why take the one that was openly shown to have temper tantrums? Why her and not any of the other children in the group? What do you think?

Hi IW,

First thing, I have read a couple of different versions of the sleeping arrangements that night. I have seen the reference to her being in the bed with the twins in cots on either side of the bed. I have also seen a diagram of the apartment showing the bed next to a wall and the two cots, side-by-side, next to the bed. Either way I think it would be difficult to grab Maddie without disturbing the twins. I agree with you that if it was a pedo ring, and it was planned out, and they had watched the McCanns for days, and they were there to specifically kidnap children to sell to wealthy clients, there would be more than one perp and they would have grabbed all three (no way would a perp getting say, $10,000 for a child, leave $20,000 behind). Especially if a drug was used to avoid a screaming child. I do not believe that Maddie would have been removed from that apartment, and walked down the street, ~quietly~ unless she was drugged. So removing all three would be no more difficult than just one. If they had been watched carefully, they would know just how many children were available for the taking, and they would have planned accordingly.

Of course I can. Trust me - after years of therapy to deal with having been the blonde target of a pedophile....I know.

But, here's another absolute in this dynamic. Pedophiles look for the (I'm trying to remember the term my therapist uses but it escapes me just now) "forgotten" child. The one who isn't as well looked after. The one less likely to be noticed when something happens..and then continues to happen.

I have no idea what really went down in Madeleine's case. Personally, I suspect, based on the cadaver dogs that Madeleine wasn't abducted by a pedophile ring but died that night as a result of an accident.

But, just as you ask me to look at the irrefutable fact that pedo rings target certain types, I submit to you that so do child molesters, rapists and sadistic killers of children. And it's not so much about being blonde as it as about being accessable.

So, let's chuck the no name painting and consider two different Rembrandts. Both highly prized and marketable...both treasures worth millions and more. One is in a locked up art gallery with guards on duty 24/7. The other is out in an open barn with no one nearby.

Which one stands the better chance of being taken?

You're talking the run-of-the-mill pedo here, not someone wealthy enough to place an order with a pedophile ring. There's a world of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane