Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I sure wish I could find where KG discussed reaching out to Libby’s friends on instagram. Maybe someone else remembers? As I recall AS responded that he didn’t know, which I think is fair to regard as communication, especially since KAK is known to have been wiggle-wobbling over knowledge Libby was even missing. Otherwise I wouldn‘t want speculation to move toward KG as having some kind of personal involvement with KAK/AS because there’s absolutely no basis for that.
Oh MistyWaters....hopefully everyone understands "NO PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT" perish the thought! Communication is communication. BarMcD's words, not mine. I am going for the "hiding in plain sight" , "diverting attention" and pretending to be a concerned citizen. This whole case has been about interactions on the internet, ISP addressess and who has had access to the A_S account. I am only trying to emphasize the time of 7:45 pm, Monday night. For some reason that is significant in BMcDon interview, KAK's mentioning it in another transcript and LE also asking about the same night. Sometimes a thief will steal from you and then spend the next 12 hours trying to be a concerned person helping you to tear your house apart looking for the item they stole. IE, they insert themselves as a "solver" when they were actually complicit in the criminal activity.
OMG TL4S just clarified the scenario. Thank you gazillions!! Yikes. I thought someone thought I implying something personal...and I was not.
" KG reached out to some of the online accounts who L had been in contact with on SM, and a_shots was one of them. She said they had a short conversation and when he said he didn't know anything about L's whereabouts, that was the end of their communication."

Oh MistyWaters....hopefully everyone understands "NO PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT" perish the thought! Communication is communication. BarMcD's words, not mine. I am going for the "hiding in plain sight" , "diverting attention" and pretending to be a concerned citizen. This whole case has been about interactions on the internet, ISP addressess and who has had access to the A_S account. I am only trying to emphasize the time of 7:45 pm, Monday night. For some reason that is significant in BMcDon interview, KAK's mentioning it in another transcript and LE also asking about the same night. Sometimes a thief will steal from you and then spend the next 12 hours trying to be a concerned person helping you to tear your house apart looking for the item they stole. IE, they insert themselves as a "solver" when they were actually complicit in the criminal activity.
OMG TL4S just clarified the scenario. Thank you gazillions!! Yikes. I thought someone thought I implying something personal...and I was not.
" KG reached out to some of the online accounts who L had been in contact with on SM, and a_shots was one of them. She said they had a short conversation and when he said he didn't know anything about L's whereabouts, that was the end of their communication."
Another member shared this information with me, which was very helpful! At this point, though, I think the source cannot be linked on the MT, so we have to call it a rumor...

Just in case one wants to print out and compare the BarMacDon videotaped interview of KAK on/of Dec 9,2021. Here is a link to the actual transcript:
The "lies/or story changes" (depending on whether or not you feeing generous and magnanimous with his new explanations) begin on the 1st page:
23 Q: Where were you on February 13th, 2017?
1 A: I was at my house. They have my G.P.S. locations and everything.
(But on the transcript of Aug 19, 2020 with Det V, KAK says he says he went to his grandparents house with his Dad and then returned home. This information was backed up with audio recorded by two law enforcement officers including an FBI agent.)
Alrighteee!! I just came across something I never read before, or overlooked. on page 4, Line 4:

4 Q: So do you remember umm the night of the 13the, the night that the girls went
5 missing? Do you remember communicating with Kelsey German?
6 A: No I don't.

Shut the front door! That is not a typo folks! Did someone using A_S accounts or KAK himself attempt to communicate with KG? (I was wondering why investigators were asking about 7:45pm on Monday night and what KAK was doing at that time.) KAK actually brings up that exact time, twice in his interview with DetV. Hmmm, is that the time he/they returned to the house and someone attempted to contact KG and act like a concerned citizen at 7:45 that night? Omg, wow. I hate to use this phrase, but, "Hiding in plain sight" seems to be rearing its ugly head again.
No Amber Alert and yet someone using that ISP address attempting to contact KG all the way from Peru, Indiana within hours of them missing? This is certainly sinister IMO.
So, somebody please walk me through a way or ways that any of these possible perps would know that a person named KG even existed on the night of the murders. I sat up straight in my chair just now, because this was the first I knew of this.

EDIT...I see where there are some limited explanations above. OK.

So, then, can anybody link me/us to where, in all the interviews and communications of KG, she previously discussed her efforts to reach out to folks on this list described above as well as her other activities up until the bodies were found?

Could pinning this info down be a reason that DC was in contact with her so frequently after the murders?

It seems to me that right there is a timeline that might matter to him.

Personally, I would also like to know how she could access her sister's friend list. I know that on facebook, you can identify mutual friends. I never heard of anything that provides more than that.

Last edited:
something doesn’t fit right in the timeline of the Vegas trip… evidence is KAK was raided on 2/25 by LE following up on complaint about peeping-tom incident linked to the a_s account. But also he was “just back” from trip to Vegas…. did he go right from the airport to peeping in windows??

And the peeping-tom incident happened right after the victim had given her address to a_s … as in she gave it to KAK while he was in Vegas? while he was repeatedly googling on the double murder, & then he put on his ski mask and headed out to peep in her window? Confusing how the vegas trip fits in with known facts

Obvs LE has asserted more than one user of the account … but the only other possible user I’ve heard of is TK and he was supposed to be in Vegas too.

Has LE or anyone else reliable ever confirmed that there even really was a trip to Vegas?

If there really was a trip to Vegas & it really included both KAK & TK….. does that mean there was a third participant in the a_s account who was peeping in Indiana while both Klines were in Vegas ?
I cannot believe what is now happening in this case.
I was here, from the start, and we have so much info now.
Let us hope, an arrest is 'round the corner'.

@BNA I don't know if things were the same back then as they are now but here's a current answer to your question on accessing friends lists. Any FB user can see another FB user's friends list if the list is public. Any FB user can message another FB user, whether they are friends or not. If a user has "no friends to show" you can still see some of their friends when the friends like a comment.

I think if a person has a password for another person's account, then that person can see everything, including that which has been kept private. I can't remember if Libby's gm or sis had her passwords.

So, somebody please walk me through a way or ways that any of these possible perps would know that a person named KG even existed on the night of the murders. I sat up straight in my chair just now, because this was the first I knew of this.

So, then, can anybody link me/us to where, in all the interviews and communications of KG, she previously discussed her efforts to reach out to folks on this list described above as well as her other activities up until the bodies were found?

Could pinning this info down be a reason that DC was in contact with her so frequently after the murders?

Personally, I would also like to know how she could access her sister's friend list. I know that on facebook, you can identify mutual friends. I never heard of anything that provides more than that.
In the source I saw, KG said she knew L's SM passwords. If that's true, I wonder if L had a secret account for her communications with a_shots. KG was interviewed somewhere (I can't recall where), but she said she wished L had trusted her enough to tell her about a_shots, iirc (paraphrasing). The whole family acted shocked and unaware of L's online activity. That seems to further hint at the dark depths of a_shots' "grooming" imo.

In the source I saw, KG said she knew L's SM passwords. If that's true, I wonder if L had a secret account for her communications with a_shots. KG was interviewed somewhere (I can't recall where), but she said she wished L had trusted her enough to tell her about a_shots, iirc (paraphrasing). The whole family acted shocked and unaware of L's online activity. That seems to further hint at the dark depths of a_shots' "grooming" imo.
Buster Hernandez AKA Brian Kil used Tor for his sextorions. I've often wondered if the search for him turned up anyone we've been looking at. I was looking at the Wiki writeup on him and saw this about Tails:

"In 2017, he was arrested after falling for a social engineering and hacking scheme by the FBI and Facebook, and in 2021, he was convicted and sentenced to 75 years in prison.

Tails, or The Amnesic Incognito Live System, is a security-focused Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at preserving privacy and anonymity. It connects to the Internet exclusively through the anonymity network Tor. The system is designed to be booted as a live DVD or live USB, and leaves no digital footprint on the machine unless explicitly told to do so. It can also be run as a virtual machine, with some additional security risks."

Iirc, the two devices logging in and out was around 8am and originated at the Peru house. But who knows who might have had access to what at the friend's house!
Do you know, if anthony_shots account was logging into Snapchat on one phone could someone else on another phone simultaneously log in to anthony_shots? I know next to nothing about how most of these social media platforms are allowed to be set up and used.

I wonder if it was anthony_shots who suggested the factory reboot to LG? That makes me think of an orchestrated cleaning of Libby's phone and the conversations associated with anthony_shots before the murders. So a VERY premeditated situation...and probably a predetermined meeting place AND possibly a crime scene...the day before it happened. Just thoughts

Do you know, if anthony_shots account was logging into Snapchat on one phone could someone else on another phone simultaneously log in to anthony_shots? I know next to nothing about how most of these social media platforms are allowed to be set up and used.
I'm with you. I don't know, either. The affidavit made it sound like a_shots was being logged in and out of, back and forth between devices, which is what was suspicious. I wish I knew more about that.

To my knowledge, Snapchat will not allow two devices to be logged into the same account at the same time. <modsnip: Screenshot of random individual's social media is not allowed>

Contrast this to some social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, where it is very common (in fact, I'd say, usual) to have both smartphone and laptop, for example, logged in and active on the same account at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-reading old news articles. This one shows a little bit of the KAK probable cause doc which states (it's in the video):
"While working on ISP case [redacted], the FBI sent information to the ISP Cyber Crimes Unit that an adult male was..."

The longer this case goes on, the more I think he's cooperating with the state on a bigger case.

Abby wasn't allowed by her mum to be on Fb, but was indeed under an alias. Why do we think about Libby only? Actually we have to think about both girls' connections. Abby herself had no phone at the crime scene, but did it hinder the contact to somebody with Libby's phone? o_O

Abby wasn't allowed by her mum to be on Fb, but was indeed under an alias. Why do we think about Libby only? Actually we have to think about both girls' connections. Abby herself had no phone at the crime scene, but did it hinder the contact to somebody with Libby's phone? o_O

You make a point I,noticed as well. KAK’s interview is filled with references to Libby and he admittedly talked to “her friend” the night of the sleepover yet Abby is never directly mentioned at all.

This is how an online predator works. From following this case, one can almost see the progression of A_Shots and methods. This is the "Predator Playbook." All about "grooming" and making the recipient feel "special, accepted, smart, attractive....blah, blah, blah...
Most adults would not fall for the idle flattery and wonder why someone is so eager to be our "online confidant", but poor adolescents just don't have the "fear factor" because they are insulated behind a computer, in the bedroom of their parent's homes....and then one day, the predator is at their front door or meeting them in an isolated area... the poor kid is cornered and it is too late.

You make a point I,noticed as well. KAK’s interview is filled with references to Libby and he admittedly talked to “her friend” the night of the sleepover yet Abby is never directly mentioned at all.
My memory is that at the slumber party the night before murders, A_S talked to the friend who later came home on schoolbus to see someone peeping in her window. (No initials for her?) Not Abby W. As always, I may be incorrect or misreading question...

My memory is that at the slumber party the night before murders, A_S talked to the friend who later came home on schoolbus to see someone peeping in her window. (No initials for her?) Not Abby W. As always, I may be incorrect or misreading question...

I interpreted it this way as well.

JMO

A and L spent the night before the murders together at L's house. I'm not sure on the date of the slumber party where a_shots account talked to L's friend, but KAK made it sound like it was close to the very beginning of Feb. (based on his "blocked her because she was annoying" comment). My impression was the "grooming" happened over those couple of weeks.

But, yes, my impression is the Galveston girl, who saw the ski mask guy, was also at that same slumber party in early Feb. I could have misread that in the interview, though.

IMO, the Galveston girl is incredibly fortunate she saw ski mask peeper before entering her home alone. I'm really, really curious if L ever gave a_shots her address and if ski mask might ever have peeped in her window...

So you’re interpreting it that Libby was friends with the girl from Galveston who made the statement about the peeper in the ski mask and also Libby was at a sleepover at her house? I’d never noticed any mention of a prior direct connection between the two girls.

However it’s well documented only Abby was at a sleepover at Libby’s place the night before the day of the fatal walk at the trail. That had no connection with any girl from Galveston that we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975