Recovered/Located VA - Steven Kershner, 38, Richmond, 7 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Steven Kershner was last seen the morning of July 7, leaving his residence to walk to Staff Zone on Hospital Street.

Police said he never arrived.

Kershner is described as a black male with a light complexion, 5’8” tall, with brown eyes and black hair close to shaven or bald, and weighing approximately 125 pounds.

He has tattoos on his neck, chest, and hand. He can usually be found wearing red and black shoes.

Detectives do not suspect foul play at this point.

Police said the man is from Northside but did not specify where.

http://wtvr.com/2017/07/20/northside-man-left-for-work-never-arrived-and-remains-missing/amp/

cd067af1aaad2e92876ad0fa7b69898b.jpg

http://wric.com/2017/07/20/police-missing-richmond-man-left-home-two-weeks-ago-and-never-returned/

Is this the same guy? Article from Apr 4, 2013

2 plead guilty in church break-in

Two Roanoke men have admitted they broke into a Northwest Roanoke church late last year, stole electronics equipment and started a fire in the building.

The small blaze did some damage, prosecutors said, but it went out before it could spread very far.

Steven Wayne Kershner, 34, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Roanoke Circuit Court to statutory burglary, grand larceny and arson in an unoccupied building.

Is this the same guy? Article from Apr 4, 2013

2 plead guilty in church break-in

Two Roanoke men have admitted they broke into a Northwest Roanoke church late last year, stole electronics equipment and started a fire in the building.

The small blaze did some damage, prosecutors said, but it went out before it could spread very far.

Steven Wayne Kershner, 34, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Roanoke Circuit Court to statutory burglary, grand larceny and arson in an unoccupied building.
I couldn't read the article. There is a paywall. :(

I couldn't read the article. There is a paywall. :(
Sorry about that, sometimes articles that are behind a paywall are available here in Europe. I sometimes use a “12 feet ladder” when I encounter paywalls. ;) (Google it if you’d like)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back