The Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, lets move on. Why do you think a Ped would only take 1 child out of 3? Why not all three? (or at least the 2 girls) . If it was a pedo ring, then there would be more than one accomplice, no?
It is a lot easier to take one child, that was specified, than to handle 3. While there probably was another accomplice, 3 would attract too much attention and pose triple the risk.

According to the McCanns statement, Maddie was sleeping BETWEEN the twins. They would have to reach over one child, without waking it, and lift Maddie over it, and escape. Seems odd.

As colomom stated, there is disagreement about the sleeping arrangments. My understanding is Maddie had her own bed.

Maddie was very short for her age, not much taller than her twin siblings...They all look very similar, Why take the one that would offer the most resistance?

Because Maddie was the one specified. If the perp had wanted a different child, that child would have been specified. The perp wanted MADDIE.

Why take the one with better language skills?

The plan was for Maddie never to be seen again, one way or the other. What difference if she has language skills?

Why take the one that was openly shown to have temper tantrums? Why her and not any of the other children in the group? What do you think?

Again, I think the perp wanted MADDIE and only MADDIE.

I agree w. NYC Louise on the Mirror board that the report puts up red flags in the assessment statements. And how about the assertion that Murat had nothing to do w. the crime whilst saying he phoned Malinka to alert him to wipe his hard drive. Immediately he is engaging in obstruction of justice & an investigator would know that (or risk stepping over lines himself). What did interest me in the report was the phone tracking. It would be startling to see those records if they exist. The information about the ship & boat movements may be accurate although no proof is supplied.

Can you address my point, about pedo's being particular? Like, why are so many blondes targeted? Do you see a dynamic here?

THIS poster, AfterMidnight, has been banned. Whomever would like to be next, continue to bait, flame, attack, etc. and we'll make sure of it.

Please continue ON TOPIC and stop the attacks. You ALL know the rules here.

What I wonder is, why Maddie? She does not have an exotic look...she is an AVERAGE looking liitle girl. So I do not believe for a minute a pedo wanted her and only her when he can get literally hundreds of girls that look like her.

What I wonder is, why Maddie? She does not have an exotic look...she is an AVERAGE looking liitle girl. So I do not believe for a minute a pedo wanted her and only her when he can get literally hundreds of girls that look like her.

Maybe it wasn't her looks that they were after but her personality/ spirit / demeaner. I really don't know.

There doesn't seem to be any logical explaination for any of this - so maybe they person or persons who did this is not logical and that is why none of this makes any sense.

I still have a hard time thinking the parents were able to keep their composure during the dinner if they had anything to do with her disappearance - this is why I am still on the fence leaning towards them having nothing to do with her disappearence. And I must stress I don't it was okay for them to have left their children alone that night - but I don't think that makes them guilty of murder.

This is all JMO

One of the reasons a prosecutor doesn't have to prove motive is the difficulty of entering the mind of someone who would commit a crime like this. I think it's a mistake to assume they are logical, reasonable and do the expected thing. We do know that burglaries were occurring at MW using keys. These are not universal keys or any resident could enter the flat of any other. If a perpetrator had keys, he may have gone into the address that fit the keys. PJ has theorised that the kidnapper may have gained entry with keys at the front door. But to try to figure how the criminal in such a case thinks may be beyond the ability of a normal mind. The 19 yr. od, Anderson, who just shot in the back Catherine Olson, a stranger to him, thought it would be funny. There was no sexual az. Don't rule out possibilities because they aren't sensible. The criminal mind can be extremely wayward.

A Brussels-based EU paedophile, German Intel, & Malinka

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24571&highlight=
(huge doc, very hard to read but it is the original)

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=610203&highlight=#610203
(shortened, easier to read, version)

INCREDIBLE conspiracy theory.....requires alot of reading and alot of thought. Detectives needed.....

The Mirror board is not buying it, this may be the ultimate spin released so far.

I would really like to hear your thoughts about this.

Did I ever tell you that I hate conspiracy theories.....well, I DO!!!

I'm not buying this conspiracy theory but not just because 'the mirror board isn't buying it'.

Do tell Desertpea....

Why don't you believe it?

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24571&start=0

From link:

Purely unofficially the author has been involved since Sunday 6th May, when he quietly asked the National Security Agency at Fort Meade whether anything was coming up on their radar. It was clear by then that the Portuguese police inquiry was compromised, that the 12-hour delay in notifying border guards implied that some one had been allowed to get across the frontier, that Madeleine was no longer in Portugal, that she had probably been taken out by air or sea, that the British police inquiry was stalled and that the intelligence co-ordination function normally performed by JIC was not being done. He has liaised with the police inquiry (spending a day with the inquiry team at Leicester on Thursday 24th May)

So he spent a day liasing with British police and he came up with all that?

I agree with one posters reply there, he lost me at Mistress Madeleine :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Michael_Shrimpton

I agree, that was a rather weird, almost snide way of referring to her.

Why would he call her that?

I suppose it's to be expected people who think they're somebody to come out and talk about the case and offer their two cents.

If you read some of the replies on that link this guys theory is easily discounted.

Well, one thing I learned about visiting the Mirror forums is that there is a lot of interesting theories there, and every time you post an opinion, someone is going to disagree with it- probably in a rather unpleasant way.

What if this were one big conspiracy that involved the McCanns, the Tapas 9, and Murat? (I've just never heard of such a large group of misstating individuals.)

And it would be very unusual for them all to be involved and none of them break silence. I would imagine that as they felt the noose tightening, at least one would trade immunity for giving the rest up- unless they have more to fear besides harming Madeleine.

But at the moment the noose is not tightening. They have played it very well so far and unfortunately it seems there is no moral sense of obligation among any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member