Haleigh Cummings general discussion

But why implicate himself?
Maybe they were all just too high too know what happened?
This is what I’ve always believed. Wasn’t it opioids they were high on? The Florida pain clinics and all? IMO they were too messed up for any of them to remember the truth vs their reality. Would also explain why no one ever fessed up etc. Zero excuse but they have no idea and they wouldn’t have wasted their drugs on an intentional OD. Possibly and accidental OD but no truth to be found among any of this bunch. IMO

13 years today, HaLeigh. I cannot believe it has been this long and we still have NO answers.
There is going to be a special on HLN tonight. 7pm central I think. Before the special it is going to replay Real Life Nightmare about
HaLeigh's case that was filmed in the past few years. HaLeigh brought me to Websleuths and I will be here until we have some answers. I pray this is
the year we get some kind of answers or news.

This case just haunts me. To think Haleigh would be older now than Misti was when this happened. I can’t believe Ron gets out in 8 months. Unbelievable. I know cops say Misti is the key to this but why hell wouldn’t she say something?? She doesn’t get out until 2032. I can’t help but think of Jr and how his life has been.

This case just haunts me. To think Haleigh would be older now than Misti was when this happened. I can’t believe Ron gets out in 8 months. Unbelievable. I know cops say Misti is the key to this but why hell wouldn’t she say something?? She doesn’t get out until 2032. I can’t help but think of Jr and how his life has been.

I wonder how long it will take Ron to go back to wherever Haileigh’s body is just to check. He knows that if her body is ever found he can go back to prison. Does he have the willpower to resist going back for a look?

Ron will be out in 2 months & Misty has what, 10 yrs left? I can’t believe none of them have opened their guilty mouths about what happened to sweet Haleigh. I hope Ron’s other kids were raised in a loving home free of violence,alcohol & drugs

Ron will be out in 2 months & Misty has what, 10 yrs left? I can’t believe none of them have opened their guilty mouths about what happened to sweet Haleigh. I hope Ron’s other kids were raised in a loving home free of violence,alcohol & drugs

Misty's current release date is listed as 07/07/2031, Hank (Tommy) Croslin Jr. 03/07/2023, Hope Sykes 01/31/2023, Donna Brock 10/17/2022, RC 10/19/2022.

Misty's current release date is listed as 07/07/2031, Hank (Tommy) Croslin Jr. 03/07/2023, Hope Sykes 01/31/2023, Donna Brock 10/17/2022, RC 10/19/2022.
Wow so everyone except for Donna will be released years later than Ron. Anyone know how Crystal has done all these years?

I realize this is a very old case but my son was born about 6 weeks before Haleigh so this one is close to my heart like Laci Petersen. These are 2 of many that have all stuck with me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back