FL FL - Miami, BlkMale 60-80, hit by car, expensive clothes, physically fit, Jan '21

Something about Anthony Carroll's face keeps catching my attention; I may submit even though it's not perfect.
I think it's prudent to remember that the Florida Medical Examiner's office uses really interesting software to produce very lifelike and professional facial reconstructions, but I believe they may be a template where individual features can be tweaked to fit the decedent? I don't think they are photos that have been edited, because of how perfect and symmetrical they are. Because of this, small features (like ear protrusion) may not be fully representative.
I also can't find any info on if Anthony is actually bald-bald (as he appears in all the photos I can find), or still grows hair but usually chooses to keep it shaved down. I ask because on NamUs he's listed as 'partially gray' and in a MP report he's listed as having black hair.

Something about Anthony Carroll's face keeps catching my attention; I may submit even though it's not perfect.
I think it's prudent to remember that the Florida Medical Examiner's office uses really interesting software to produce very lifelike and professional facial reconstructions, but I believe they may be a template where individual features can be tweaked to fit the decedent? I don't think they are photos that have been edited, because of how perfect and symmetrical they are. Because of this, small features (like ear protrusion) may not be fully representative.
I also can't find any info on if Anthony is actually bald-bald (as he appears in all the photos I can find), or still grows hair but usually chooses to keep it shaved down. I ask because on NamUs he's listed as 'partially gray' and in a MP report he's listed as having black hair.

I think he's worth submitting. Yeah, I agree, something about him keeps grabbing my attention.

If this was a suicide, this man intentionally didn’t want anyone to know his identity. I wonder why. Did he have a life that he was embarrassed by? Did he owe people money and couldn’t face the charges of say, embezzlement?

The nice clothing may have been his that he normally wore. Were his clothes clean as if he’d just showered and dressed? We’re they wrinkled and dirty as if he’d been wearing them for days?
A lot of people who commit suicide do this bc they don't want their relatives to know they committed suicide.

Here are relevant parts of the Crash Report. It gives you a better idea of what happened and why they're having trouble with an ID, but alas doesn't give anymore clues about who this man could be. I still think it's worth sharing - it does share that the UID had absolutely no drugs and no alcohol in his system, and that leads have been followed up and ruled out.
Graphic description below.

Time Reported 24/Jan/2021 09:37 PM
Time on Scene 24/Jan/2021 11:24 PM (2 hours??? why)
Lattitude 25.927980731938401 and Longitude -80.421938499747696
Most Damaged Area - Windshield
Injury Severity of Driver - 1 None (only positive thing in the report)
JOHN DOE
Alcohol Tested - 3 Test Given
BAC - 0.000
Drug Tested - 3 Test Given
Drug Test Result - Negative
EMS Agency Name - BODY REMOVAL
Narrative - 01 was traveling on northbound State Road 25 ( W. Okeechobee RD) north of NW 170th St in the outside lane. NM01 was standing/walking on the southbound side of State Road 25 (W Okeechobee Road) in the outside lane. According to the witness, Driver 1 made a U-turn and was directly in front of her vehicle when he struck NM01 after NM01 jumped in front of the vehicle. V01's front right bumper struck NM01 causing his lower portion to sever and come to final rest on the right shoulder. NM01's left foot below the knee, came to final rest in the center of the roadway. NM01's right foot below the knee came to final rest in the grass on the right shoulder. NM01's upper torso was located in the front right passenger floorboard.
n June 18, 2021, I was notified by Cpl. C.Gracey, that the Traffic Homicide Investigation was completed and submitted. At this time, the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office utilized facial reconstruction in an attempt to identify the pedestrian. As of today's date, this has been unsuccessful. Finger prints and facial reconstruction have returned no results. The reconstructive facial document was distributed through social media, local law enforcement agencies and news media. The two leads (bolded by me) were followed up to determine if they were the pedestrian. Both were determined not to be the pedestrian. This report is being submitted and will be updated if further information arises.
View attachment 332832
Omg I just happen to come across this thread which I had not read in a while. And omg after reading the crash report (thank you bombardier for buying and sharing) what came to mind was how horribly traumatized the poor mustang driver prob got. Not only did this guy jumó in front if his car but he killed him and his torso ended up in the passenger seat next to him. Omg that poor guy my heart goes out to him!

bumping
Looking at MPs uploaded to NamUs since I last posted here... there are a couple guys I want to bring up, I'd love to hear what you guys think.
Anthony Carroll - DLC Jan 7, 2021, from Memphis (15 hr drive). 60 y/o, 5'7", 170lbs, has partially grey hair. Lived in a rooming house due to prior addiction issues but was doing relatively well. I especially mention him because Anthony is visually impaired due to glaucoma - the UID is said to have arcus senilis. Both are eye conditions causing graying/cloudiness which may look similar. I have no idea why he would have ended up in FL, though.
View attachment 359679View attachment 359680View attachment 359681

Joe Samuel Whitson - DLC Dec 29 2020/Jan 4 2021/ Jan 24 2021 (I've seen all listed), from Talladega AL (12hr drive). 63 y/o, 5'8-5'10", said to have 'black' hair though I can only find that photo of him bald. Was apparently dropped off at his house after his mother's funeral on the 29th, and had no further contact with anyone. Only reported missing March 2021. I'm not sure what the discrepancy in DLC dates are from; perhaps a friend or neighbor did see him on the 4th? Which was entered incorrectly as the 24th on NamUs? He might have been despondent following the death of his mother. This would only 'work' imo if he DOES actually have hair, and it grew quick in the time between the funeral and the 24th.
View attachment 359683
Was Anthony found? His NamUs is down..

Original
1698058922777.png

Could he be Clarence Stewart?

I can't think of anyone else this could be that is currently missing who fits this profile.

i wonder if this gentleman isnt from Nigeria? One of my managers resembles him, he is Nigerian, very tasteful with expensive attire and very physically fit and eats healthy. if he doesnt have local family his not being identified yet makes sense.

i wonder if this gentleman isnt from Nigeria? One of my managers resembles him, he is Nigerian, very tasteful with expensive attire and very physically fit and eats healthy. if he doesnt have local family his not being identified yet makes sense.
That's something I consider for a lot of UIDs...if not homeless and separated from family, then an immigrant who doesn't communicate often with family back home. Agree that he looks Nigerian/West African.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back