Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Sorry forgot to answer the rest of your question about Misty. I believe it was because she had more drugs on her than Ron did. I just can’t figure out why everyone is covering for each other. I can’t even imagine how Misty will feel when Ron gets out in 2 months & she has 10 more years.
You do know that Misty was in the front seat with the undercover agent and Ronald was in the back seat of the car at the same time, right? Ronald also ate one of the pills that was sold to the undercover agent. He was orchestrating the entire drug deal.

You do know that Misty was in the front seat with the undercover agent and Ronald was in the back seat of the car at the same time, right? Ronald also ate one of the pills that was sold to the undercover agent. He was orchestrating the entire drug deal.
Yes I’m sorry I didn’t explain it right. I’ve been diving back into this case again lately. I just can’t let go of Haleigh.

I do remember that. Misty was feeling large and in charge.

I did too and boy was I nieve at that time. I fell for Ron's BS hook, line, and sinker! I've learned since then...all this evil really exists in this world.
I didn't believe Ron from the start. There is a video of him on the ground crying and whining about Haleigh in front of the cameras and his phone was ringing and ringing. (You would think that if he thought Haleigh was kidnapped, he would have snatched that phone up and answered it. Suddenly, he stopped crying instantly and said,
thats enough of that and walked off and called, probably whoever was trying to get up with him).

I didn't believe Ron from the start. There is a video of him on the ground crying and whining about Haleigh in front of the cameras and his phone was ringing and ringing. (You would think that if he thought Haleigh was kidnapped, he would have snatched that phone up and answered it. Suddenly, he stopped crying instantly and said,
thats enough of that and walked off and called, probably whoever was trying to get up with him).
Yeah, he was always high and acting. IMO

wish there was some stuff from this year sweet Haleigh
I looked and looked - nada.
However, with Big Bad Ronald Daddy leaving the Grey Bar Hotel for good very soon - there will be stories.

I don't know if anyone will talk much, just maybe a rehash of the case with RC getting home.
We can hope this will get HaLeigh's name back out there.
Someone from news4jax will be on it, I'm sure.
Yeah I don‘t think anyone (even those that might’ve had knowledge or knowledgeable about what happened ) will speak of that never night ever again.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact Ronald will be released next month 10/17/2022. After all these years I thought someone would’ve ran their mouth. I guess that’s naïve on my part. I wonder if Jr has talked to Ron or visited him. I know GGS had stage 4 cancer but haven’t heard anything else about her. Don’t know much about the Croslin’s either. I heard Chelsea was in trouble up north awhile ago. Her and Misty were close if I remember correctly. Even now cops are still saying Misty is the key. How will she feel when Ron gets out & she has what, another 10 years?

Forgive the stupid question but are inmates allowed to be in contact with each other? Like could Ron & Misty have been writing letters to each other.

I know I keep posting about Haleigh & I know there are many many more children that are missing or have been murdered. This one just is too close to home for me. My son was born about 6 weeks before Haleigh. Laci Petersen hit me hard too.

Bless you sweet Haleigh. You deserved so much better in your short life sweet girl.

Who do you think will talk? Misty with the truth?

imho Misty was not in a condition to process the truth. That sounds convoluted, so I'll just politely suggest that since she is currently in prison for a drug offense, is it possible that she was too messed up that night to know what happened?

Overdosing the tiny child with Benedryl/Dramamine followed by disposal of the body, Misty might not even know.

Doubt there is a scenario we haven't suggested.

I do love the Grandma's combined attitude -- we love HaLeigh & she is out there somewhere.

jmho ymmv lrr

imho Misty was not in a condition to process the truth. That sounds convoluted, so I'll just politely suggest that since she is currently in prison for a drug offense, is it possible that she was too messed up that night to know what happened?

Overdosing the tiny child with Benedryl/Dramamine followed by disposal of the body, Misty might not even know.

Doubt there is a scenario we haven't suggested.

I do love the Grandma's combined attitude -- we love HaLeigh & she is out there somewhere.

jmho ymmv lrr
Grandma never did stop believing, did she?

Ron gets out on 10/19 - a month from today. Donna Brock gets out on 10/17 - she is currently is like a halfway house type penitentiary I think.
Annette is still alive. Her and Teresa were at the Missing Children's Day event in Florida last week or the week before.
Hank Croslin Sr moved back to Michigan and married again but I am not sure they are still married. It is also looks like Timmy remarried and has a new baby?
Lindsy did remarry and had another little girl. Tommy's kids look so grown up. Hard to believe his youngest daughter was just a baby back then.
I came here for HaLeigh in 2009. And I remain here for HaLeigh.
I am hoping we get some kind of movement - any kind of movement when Ron gets out and Misty still has another 10 years in there. I lit a candle on your 19th birthday, HaLeigh. I never thought it would ever take this long and still not know anything.

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact Ronald will be released next month 10/17/2022. After all these years I thought someone would’ve ran their mouth. I guess that’s naïve on my part. I wonder if Jr has talked to Ron or visited him. I know GGS had stage 4 cancer but haven’t heard anything else about her. Don’t know much about the Croslin’s either. I heard Chelsea was in trouble up north awhile ago. Her and Misty were close if I remember correctly. Even now cops are still saying Misty is the key. How will she feel when Ron gets out & she has what, another 10 years?

Forgive the stupid question but are inmates allowed to be in contact with each other? Like could Ron & Misty have been writing letters to each other.

I know I keep posting about Haleigh & I know there are many many more children that are missing or have been murdered. This one just is too close to home for me. My son was born about 6 weeks before Haleigh. Laci Petersen hit me hard too.

Bless you sweet Haleigh. You deserved so much better in your short life sweet girl.
As far as I know Ron has not seen Junior in years. Annette and Teresa also have not seen him.

I wish they would release all the photos, phone records and all the case files that they could. I have so many questions about that weekend before and the day of. For instance, Ron supposedly called Misty so many times after 8:30 to check on her. I was told by someone close to the situation that Misty had run out of minutes and that is why she didn't get his calls. But if that were the case how did she call her Mom before she called 911 as Lisa claimed she did? And whose phone did she call 911 with? Did she go buy more minutes for her phone or was that whole part something she made up?
I could be up all night with all the questions of the things we don't know.
I do think Ron will be in the news when he comes out. And I do think Donna may have a lot to say about her experience also.

I wish they would release all the photos, phone records and all the case files that they could. I have so many questions about that weekend before and the day of. For instance, Ron supposedly called Misty so many times after 8:30 to check on her. I was told by someone close to the situation that Misty had run out of minutes and that is why she didn't get his calls. But if that were the case how did she call her Mom before she called 911 as Lisa claimed she did? And whose phone did she call 911 with? Did she go buy more minutes for her phone or was that whole part something she made up?
I could be up all night with all the questions of the things we don't know.
I do think Ron will be in the news when he comes out. And I do think Donna may have a lot to say about her experience also
so many questions still. Is Jr 18 yet? I put in one of the threads here one of my cousins is in prison. Small town in FL too. He was arrested for stealing from his employers & got 15 yrs. He has about 5 years left. Then he has pay restitution over $250,000. That will never happen. He will be in his mid 60s. His son wanted see him so badly & was really mad at his mom she wouldn’t let him see him. So on his 18th bday he went to the prison and keeps going back. Just wondering if Jr wants see his dad. doesn’t Crystal’s dad have custody of Jr? I know it’s hard but I hope they have not constantly pointed out all Ron’s behavior & call him names. That could backfire especially with Ron getting out next month if he wants see his dad. Does Crystal still have custody of her little girl?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back