FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

This update just came across my phone. Indeed money laundering and trafficking illegals.
"The complaint alleges that over the last four months, Antle and Sawyer laundered $505,000 in cash they believed to be the proceeds of an operation to smuggle illegal immigrants across the Mexican border into the United States."

This update just came across my phone. Indeed money laundering and trafficking illegals.
"The complaint alleges that over the last four months, Antle and Sawyer laundered $505,000 in cash they believed to be the proceeds of an operation to smuggle illegal immigrants across the Mexican border into the United States."
Good riddance

And now this...

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — One of Tiger King’s Bhagavan “Doc” Antle’s reported wives has registered two businesses since Antle’s arrest earlier this month — both with addresses listed as Myrtle Beach Safari, which he owns.

China York filed articles of organization with the South Carolina Secretary of State’s office for Vali Co LLC and Sugriva Co LLC on June 8 and June 10, respectively. Antle was arrested on June 3 in Horry County and is facing federal charges for money laundering.

The trial for the Myrtle Beach man made famous in the Netflix series, “Tiger King” scheduled to begin Monday in Virginia is delayed. Again.

The Frederick County Circuit Court confirmed the trial is rescheduled for June 12 through 16, 2023. Antle’s attorney’s filed a continuance because of a family emergency, according to the court clerk.

In Virginia, Bhagavan “Doc” Antle faces two felony counts of wildlife trafficking, two felony counts of conspiracy to traffic wildlife, four misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to violate the Endangered Species Act and nine misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty.

Joseph Maldonado-Passage—better known as “Joe Exotic” after featuring in the Netflix documentary series “Tiger King"—lost his bid Friday to shave roughly 8.5 years off his 21-year prison sentence for trying to have a rival killed.

The US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit ruled against Maldonado-Passage, who previously won a one-year reduction when the appeals court found that the trial judge should have grouped his murder-for-hire plots together to determine his offense level under sentencing guidelines.

So... Don is still alive?

Edited to add more sources:
The "alleged" doc: Joel McHale Says Alleged Don Lewis Doc Doesn't Exonerate Carole Baskin

Don Lewis had become the source of much speculation in the Netflix series Tiger King, with big cat keeper Joseph Maldonado-Passage, aka Joe Exotic, speculating that Baskin could have had something to do with her ex's disappearance.

But in one of the biggest plot twists ever, Baskin says her ex is in good health and currently residing in Central America.

In a resurfaced interview from November 2021, the animal rights activist claimed the US Department of Homeland Security had been in contact with Lewis and had known his whereabouts for years.

“One of the really exciting things that came out of Tiger King 2 is that they produced a letter from Homeland Security and it says that a special agent in charge with the FBI at Homeland Security reached out to the sheriff’s detective George [Jorge] Fernandez, which means this had to have happened after 2002, because Homeland Security wasn’t even around until 2002,” she said.

She added: “They said that my husband, Don Lewis, is alive and well in Costa Rica.”

When asked if she was surprised he was alive, Baskin replied: “I didn’t think he was capable of supporting himself.

"He took about a million dollars down to Costa Rica, I had agreed to let him do that so he could prove to himself that he could make a living.”

*The fact-checking site Snopes has dug into the claim and at the moment of writing says it's 'unproven' whether Don is alive, despite Baskin's claims.

The interview has sent shockwaves across Twitter.

One person wrote: “My mom just told me Carole Baskin’s husband that was presumed dead and you know we all thought she fed him to the tigers, was found alive in Costa Rica???”

Another said: “How did I miss that Carole Baskin's husband that went missing and claimed to be fed to the tigers was actually found alive in Costa Rica last year?”

While a third commented: “Bruh we all owe Carole a huge apology. We done vilified this woman.

“Swore up and down that this lady killed her husband, just to find out Don is ALIVE!!!! Damn our bad girl.”

So... Don is still alive?
So... there was an "official" document from Homeland Security, stating "Don was alive and well" and no one informed his children??? Nor his (since August 19, 2002) widow???
And... Does the DHS even handle missing persons cases??? The agency, according to Wikipedia, was formed November 25, 2002, began operations in 2003, and you want me to believe Don's disappearance was a "priority" mission to the DHS???
I want to hear that from the DHS itself!!!

MOO JMO

"He took about a million dollars down to Costa Rica, I had agreed to let him do that so he could prove to himself that he could make a living.”
We will never know if Don was able to make a living on his own but, CB... Oh CB has undoubtedly proven that she can make a living on other people's money! And on other people's misery, too!

MOO JMO

Someone is still looking for the missing husband:

Rathmann said: 'I would like to investigate the grounds of Big Cat Rescue. I have worked with cadaver dogs in the past, who detect the scents of human remains as much as 20ft above water and can pick up on scents even after over twenty years since a death.

Someone is still looking for the missing husband:

Rathmann said: 'I would like to investigate the grounds of Big Cat Rescue. I have worked with cadaver dogs in the past, who detect the scents of human remains as much as 20ft above water and can pick up on scents even after over twenty years since a death.
Rooting for Jim!
#TeamJimRathmann

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member