Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a suggestion. Can we have a google sheet, excel sheet, or something wherein we can keep track of all the events according to dates or all the theories? It can be accessed by all and can be regularly updated as we proceed with the investigation because sometimes it's hard to catch up. New at this but I'm trying to hold up <3

jmo
Hello & WELCOME TO WS !!

Here is the link to the "Timeline, Media & Maps thread for Kiely's case. ( It is also "Pinned" to the first page of each thread )**
Hope this helps :)

There really is no consensus, assuming abduction, because abduction is far from assumed, It is definitely not the only thought expressed here. Very many people, probably far more than think she was abducted, still believe she was in an accident after leaving, and has not yet been found. There have been other ideas expressed, as well. JMO
i actually think running off is more likely than abduction. for me its 1. undiscovered accident 2. OD and hidden 3. ran off 4. abducted. since we dont know tho all possibilities are open.

Creme Brûlée shots? Gross. You do have to use a torch to crystallize the sugar top on creme Brûlée.

Either she drove into the reservoir by accident or someone rolled her car, phone & her into the reservoir. I feel like 1 of the 300 people would see that. AWP are amazing, and they’ll provide answers when they search.

Tahoe gets very foggy at times. The worst conditions I drove in there was whiteout blizzard conditions with fog. Zero visibility. The weather is unpredictable.

I still think if she’s not in the reservoir, a guy offered to drive her car because she was too impaired and he took advantage. I stupidly let guys drive my car when I was younger.

To add about shrooms…usually you eat actual pieces. It tastes disgusting. My go-to was putting them in Carl’s Jr. barbecue chicken sandwiches. Yogurt sounds real bad.
yogurt is what we always used. ^shrug^

If you search, poster @RedHaus has gotten a very good start on putting together list with timeline of events and facts that have been verified by LE, and in msm, containing no speculation JMO
Here you go @SteveP and @otto (long time no read, otto!)

Here is the current list of LE / MSM verified facts. Please note what is NOT in this set of facts...

1) 6pm store surveillance image of KR with description of KR's apparel (black body shirt, green dickies, vans, etc.)

2) gold necklaces KR may have had

3) two sweatshirts / hoodies: a) KR wore a pink & white one at the Prosser Camp party per video; b) a black one she had

4) confirmation KR was at the Prosser Camp party

5) a text to Mom from KR's phone at 11:30pm

6) final ping from KR's phone at 12:33am from party location (near water and land)

7) KR may have gone somewhere after the Prosser Camp party (not to home?)

8) make, model and license plate # of KR's car (2013 Honda CRV, CA 8YUR127)

9) ram sticker is on back window of KR's car, below the windshield wiper.

10) some adults initially discouraged people and possibly teens coming forward with information, but that was resolved

Again, I welcome any input if I've missed or misstated anything.

For some reason I get Twin Peaks vibes from this whole situation (smart/popular kid goes missing in small, insular, isolated town).
RS&BBM

Hi @JosephK and welcome to WS!

I have been thinking Twin Peaks vibe for the past few days as well. A secret double life led by a beautiful young girl / woman, her mysterious death, etc. I am not sure if this is where you're going, and we have to be very, very careful with this subject on WS for understandable reasons. But I too wonder if an illicit substance is at the root of this sad case.

I'm trying to cover all.angles of this <modsnip>, so hopefully this post is allowed...I have been looking at criminal activity in the area I don't know if anyone has noticed but within an hour radius of truckee ca there has been multiple arrests of trafficking rings in the Month of july.. this concerns me because for a trafficking ring an hour radius is not that far.. so much focus on her driving into water I don't want any other possibility of finding her to slip by if she is out there and needs help..
do you have any links? this is not surprising because reno is on the track and close by.

do you have any links? this is not surprising because reno is on the track and close by.

I'm curious as well. I recall seeing news this week about a bust that recovered kids ranging from age 11-15 or so but it didn't specify areas but it was on our local news.

@Charlot123, agree with speculation of abduction/predators, on July 12, 2022, a human trafficking sting arrested 9 in South Lake Tahoe, men with addresses from Reno to Sacramento, this sickness is widespread into surrounding communities from the Cities. Sad reality is it only takes one maybe two predators, blending in

do you have any links? this is not surprising because reno is on the track

Attachments

• 1660843895428.png
    1660843895428.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1660843917111.png
    1660843917111.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 6
Another reason for Kiely to call SS at/around 12:30 would also be to confirm 100% that SS did NOT need a ride. As in, "You're SURE you do not need a ride? Because I'm heading out now...."

IF this is the case, then it would suggest two things to me:

1. The time Kiely left/attempted to leave.
2. She may not have been as inebriated as we have been inferring from other information, and was actually concerned for SS getting home OK.

Another reason for Kiely to call SS at/around 12:30 would also be to confirm 100% that SS did NOT need a ride. As in, "You're SURE you do not need a ride? Because I'm heading out now...."

2. She may not have been as inebriated as we have been inferring from other information, and was actually concerned for SS getting home OK.
I agree with this it would be odd for her to make sure she didn't need a rode if she herelself wasn't leaving yet

Here you go @SteveP and @otto (long time no read, otto!)

Here is the current list of LE / MSM verified facts. Please note what is NOT in this set of facts...

1) 6pm store surveillance image of KR with description of KR's apparel (black body shirt, green dickies, vans, etc.)

2) gold necklaces KR may have had

3) two sweatshirts / hoodies: a) KR wore a pink & white one at the Prosser Camp party per video; b) a black one she had

4) confirmation KR was at the Prosser Camp party

5) a text to Mom from KR's phone at 11:30pm

6) final ping from KR's phone at 12:33am from party location (near water and land)

7) KR may have gone somewhere after the Prosser Camp party (not to home?)

8) make, model and license plate # of KR's car (2013 Honda CRV, CA 8YUR127)

9) ram sticker is on back window of KR's car, below the windshield wiper.

10) some adults initially discouraged people and possibly teens coming forward with information, but that was resolved

Again, I welcome any input if I've missed or misstated anything.
Can we add Elsa see Kiely around midnight? Was this verified? I know it was in MSM. Thanks!

While she may, sadly, have been abducted, sexually assaulted and killed, the likelihood that Kiely was abducted for human trafficking is almost zero. While anything remains possible until we know what happened, Kiely fits absolutely no part of the profile of a likely victim of trafficking. Traffickers do not generally just snatch someone. They target at-risk people, build up a relationship and groom them over time, with false promises of a better life. They do not just grab someone at a party of 200-300 people, someone with friends there, someone that lives at home with loving parents, someone that will have an entire town looking for them, and draw national media coverage. JMO

Bringing this over from my post in the last thread...

Although there is no defining characteristic that all human trafficking victims share, traffickers around the world frequently prey on individuals who are poor, vulnerable, living in an unsafe or unstable situation, or are in search of a better life. Trafficking victims are deceived by false promises of love, a good job, or a stable life and are lured or forced into situations where they are made to work under deplorable conditions with little or no pay. In the United States, trafficking victims can be American or foreign citizens. Some of the most vulnerable populations for trafficking in the United States include American Indian/Alaska Native communities, lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-questioning individuals, individuals with disabilities, undocumented migrants, runaway and homeless youth, temporary guest-workers and low-income individuals.

Last edited:
RS&BBM

Hi @JosephK and welcome to WS!

I have been thinking Twin Peaks vibe for the past few days as well. A secret double life led by a beautiful young girl / woman, her mysterious death, etc. I am not sure if this is where you're going, and we have to be very, very careful with this subject on WS for understandable reasons. But I too wonder if an illicit substance is at the root of this sad case.

Damn good cup of coffee.

While I still think that the accident is what happened and she is in the water I’m slowly going away from that idea.
One thing I wonder if when KR called SS about needing a ride she by logic wasn’t driving because if SS said yes it’s not like she was half way home and turn back to pick her up. Yet her phone went dead at the time of phone call. It would be strange to make an attempt to call someone with such a low battery that it dies during a call? I do that sometimes and I usually tell people I have 2% talk fast !

These are just my thoughts on her last known phone call.

If something did happen and there was a large number of people and cars leaving at 12:30ish, she may have called SS to check and see if she got out of the area. Even though 20 minutes or so earlier SS had told her she had a ride.

I would imagine that Kiely is the type of friend that wouldn’t leave someone behind.

I have also wondered if KR was really as wasted as we have been led to believe.

In the earliest reports, SS seems to emphasize how wasted KR supposedly was at the party. At the time, I felt like she was over emphasizing this point. Later quotes suggest that she knew that KR had good judgment and wouldn't drive drunk. I don't think SS was being untruthful, and likely realized her initial description was not appropriate for the situation.

I suspect that last phone call was mostly along the lines of "Do you need a ride or did you find one?"

While I still think that the accident is what happened and she is in the water I’m slowly going away from that idea.
One thing I wonder if when KR called SS about needing a ride she by logic wasn’t driving because if SS said yes it’s not like she was half way home and turn back to pick her up. Yet her phone went dead at the time of phone call. It would be strange to make an attempt to call someone with such a low battery that it dies during a call? I do that sometimes and I usually tell people I have 2% talk fast !

That is an interesting point. IF Kiely had a very low battery, she didn't notice, which doesn't fit the rest of the evening, and it seems she would know to text SS rather than call her? It also seems she would mention it, OR she would get INTO her car, plug the phone in and THEN call SS and ask if she still needed a ride.

Calling from inside the car--but still at the party thinking phone plugged in, heater on?-- also makes sense given what locals have said about the night temps dropping in Truckee, and the noise of the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken