Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ur personal opinion
my opinion first
we talked long enough about tactics of lying and manipulation in police interrogations ..le does not show him any such online statement so it stays as it is ( a claim )

second...this is a pathological liar ..who has been posing as someone else a persona.. his insecurities would make him want to be in the spot light.. i can totally see him lying about an arranged meeting with a murder victim to some child...part of his sick persona
I refuse to believe anything he claims about the girls ..

so this is what you choose to believe and my reasons for dismissing them entirely
btw this is isnt anything accepted in court also.. no way

I don’t know if KAK actually tried to meet up with Libby that day, but I’m not going to dismiss it simply because it doesn’t fall in line with my current thoughts of what actually happened.
The reason I’m not going to do that is because I don’t know everything that’s going on. Truly, if LE only had a catfishing link between A_shots and Libby we wouldn’t be talking about this. That profile would have been pushed over to the side with all of Libby’s other internet conversations. There are some things, I believe, we are not privy to, like the actual communications between the two, the number of communications, the times of those communications etc, plus a myriad of other non-internet things LE may have been able to link. These are the things making the Klines POIs, not simply the police interview.
If you want to dismiss the fact that LE knows a lot more than us, and only base your first opinion on the police interview alone, just my opinion, you are missing the big picture.

KAK's conversation with Liberty may turn out to be Much Ado About Nothing. And sometime afterwards, something totally unrelated to the murders may have occurred. IOW, KAK was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Maybe, KAK's "career" and something to get his self-confidence from, was to animate "the real bad boys" to do something nefarious with the help of his tips. Maybe, as a young boy he started with tips to his evil father and ended up with tips to known/unknown online-friends so as to give them teenager's addresses and/or meeting-points and/or other information (incl. image material). MOO
He hadn't to show himself as someone, who didn't match at all his own A_shots Fb profile, but stayed unseen, just making contacts - until it ended in double murder. MOO

Last edited:
This is true enough. But, I'll stand my ground in my belief that he knew that meeting was arranged so that infers he was involved somehow (whether it be alone or accomplissed). And, I think we all know that he wasn't the only user of his devices and most can imagine who one of the other users who had ready access to them was. All circumstantial of course, but tick, tick, tick ... tok IMO.
With all the lies, it's hard for me to pick and choose the truths. He was so adamant that he had nothing to do with the little kids stuff that I tend to believe that. I'm keeping an open mind that some of his lies are cover for the other person accessing his phones.

Disclaimer: I could be wrong on anything I've ever MOOed about in this case.

With all the lies, it's hard for me to pick and choose the truths. He was so adamant that he had nothing to do with the little kids stuff that I tend to believe that. I'm keeping an open mind that some of his lies are cover for the other person accessing his phones.

I got the same sense that KAK was being truthful about the very young kid stuff. Who knows though.

And I won't disagree with this statement either.

It would still lead him to being involved ("accomplissed") however if he enabled another to utilize/access his electonics and network to connect with her. He wasn't unaware of that. If another individual committed the crime, his enablement of such would still make him an accomplis to it and ergo just as chargeable should the circumstantial elements be linked to it. That could be the very reason he's currently "in negotiations" IMO - ergo my "he's involved 'somehow'" in the elements of this particular heinous crime.

Edit to add:

And, IIRC the law allows for someone who has provided the 'means' (access through his account to lure??) for a murder(s) to be committed can also be found culpable of the crime itself.

Last edited:
He is a pathological liar and I did state this was IMO.

But, notice that at zero point in the interview transcripts did KAK actually DENY that there was a meeting arranged.

The police stated that he had arranged to meet with her the very day of her murder ... and he did NOT deny that. He simply made excuses as to why it (the meeting) did not happen (two different ones). Why would you make excuses for not being able to pull off a meeting if the meeting arrangements never existed in the first place? That makes zero sense.

That non-denial by him of the arranged meetings existence is exactly why I believe it existed. If it didn't exist, he'd have denied it ever existed. He didn't deny its existence, he only claimed that he was unable to meet (she didn't show/he ended up in Vegas).
for me thats pretty much an admission, if he says she didn't show up. mOO

If IRC when in the transcripts asked what car he had he answered a little Grand Am or something similar. Just because he hasn't got a license and shouldn't drive doesn't mean to say he isn't a selfish xyz and puts everyone else at risk. I may have misunderstood the transcript but i don't think so.
Yes he was very squirrelly about everything he was asked to clarify in that interrogation, IMO. He said his Dad always has cars coming and going. I do remember the Grand Am being mentioned. I can't definitely recall if he said he had a license back in 2017 but didn't at the time they were interrogating him? But you're so right in pointing out no car, license or insurance doesn't always translate to a person not getting in a car and driving.

But, notice that at zero point in the interview transcripts did KAK actually DENY that there was a meeting arranged.

The police stated that he had arranged to meet with her the very day of her murder ... and he did NOT deny that. He simply made excuses as to why it (the meeting) did not happen (two different ones). Why would you make excuses for not being able to pull off a meeting if the meeting arrangements never existed in the first place? That makes zero sense.

That non-denial by him of the arranged meetings existence is exactly why I believe it existed. If it didn't exist, he'd have denied it ever existed. He didn't deny its existence, he only claimed that he was unable to meet (she didn't show/he ended up in Vegas).
KAK not denying the meet-up in no way means that it actually factual. With the information the public has, we know that LE claims A_S arranged a meetup with Libby. KAK does not admit to that (he does admit to talking to Libby, he admits that the Galveston mask incident was an actual event). LE is allowed to lie during interviews. Therefore, we can only speculate that there may have been a meeting but we can't say, at this point in time, that it is an actual fact.

so here is the transcript right in front of me

le ..so the same girl or the girl you were talking to .. says that antony shots was meeting up with liberty german

kak responses to this...and to more pressing about this statement

- a total lie.. thats a total lie

-thats a total **** lie

- thats a total lie

-thats a lie

- its not a fact

- thats a f lie..thats a damn lie

i see six denial responses ? so i am not following ur claim

>>>>>>
interestingly enough
his tone at this instance completely changes from being not sure what to accept and what to deny this whole integration into complete and constant denial .......

Last edited:
Yeah.

We have two different people using kik messenger, talking to people from your residence. We know it. We know it for fact.....it starts to stack. It just keeps stacking.

It's not you. It's not your idea. You and I both know it's not your idea......the complexity of it, ok, it's not just you.

Yeah.

It's stackin'.

IIRC he had imagery of victims as young as 3.

These *advertiser censored* people need a charge of accomplice to assault. By viewing or paying they are participants in the assault.
Ridiculously low consequences for these criminals who pay for images of assaults on children, and therefore create the violence to children they view, to give them pictures of the violence.

IIRC he had imagery of victims as young as 3.

These *advertiser censored* people need a charge of accomplice to assault. By viewing or paying they are participants in the assault.
Ridiculously low consequences for these criminals who pay for images of assaults on children, and therefore create the violence to children they view, to give them pictures of the violence.
I agree with you on that. However, it needs to be applied across the board. It's hard to understand someone having a couple of thousand images on his devices and only getting probation.

You are entirely correct. No one knows what’s really going on. That includes you.
Folks A interpret what has happened this week as positive movement in this case.
Folks B interpret the exact same happenings as nothing to see here.
It’s OK we all don’t agree, we all want justice for Libby and Abby. Most of us are accepting of differing opinions.
I will add that no matter how anyone interprets the river search and KAK’s time with ISP, it is a very positive thing that KAK has entered into negotiations, whether that reveals him a killer, an accomplice or not involved at all.
STARRY Loved, loved, love your post!! I'm sitting back with a huge bowl of buttered popcorn and watching the volley of info. Amazing how many people can still not believe KAK is in this up to the fringe hair on his forehead. This guy lived CSAM at breakfast, lunch and dinner for the better part of a decade. It consumed his life...and I believe it had escalated to a very dangerous and personal level for him.
ps...I'm just taking it easy, because I am still elated the squeezeon KAK is finally working. Kudos to ISP & Det V!!!!! (So sorry I underestimated your interview tecniques at times.) The feeling this was about to break wide open, was so strong at the beginning of last week. It was like lots of static electricity in the air. Did any of you have/get the same feeling?

Last edited:
so here is the transcript right in front of me

le ..so the same girl or the girl you were talking to .. says that antony shots was meeting up with liberty german

kak responses to this...and to more pressing about this statement

- a total lie.. thats a total lie

-thats a total **** lie

- thats a total lie

-thats a lie

- its not a fact

- thats a f lie..thats a damn lie

i see six denial responses ? so i am not following ur claim

>>>>>>
interestingly enough
his tone at this instance completely changes from being not sure what to accept and what to deny this whole integration into complete and constant denial .......
But you left out the part where that friend of Libby was attributed to saying to anthony_shots (paraphrasing) Did you hear what happened with Libby?...to which anthony_shots says, (paraphrasing) OMG I was supposed to meet up with her that day and she never showed up.

Also, KAK back pedals on numerous denials he makes in that 194 page redacted interrogation. He's very much an opportunist in everything he answers and states, which is usually par for the course with criminals who are caught in fabricating or omission of details during an interrogation. AJMO

Yes he was very squirrelly about everything he was asked to clarify in that interrogation, IMO. He said his Dad always has cars coming and going. I do remember the Grand Am being mentioned. I can't definitely recall if he said he had a license back in 2017 but didn't at the time they were interrogating him? But you're so right in pointing out no car, license or insurance doesn't always translate to a person not getting in a car and driving.
Especially not in Indiana.
It seems entirely scofflaw about driving tickets and violations.

But you left out the part where that friend of Libby was attributed to saying to anthony_shots (paraphrasing) Did you hear what happened with Libby?...to which anthony_shots says, (paraphrasing) OMG I was supposed to meet up with her that day and she never showed up.

Also, KAK back pedals on numerous denials he makes in that 194 page redacted interrogation. He's very much an opportunist in everything he answers and states, which is usually par for the course with criminals who are caught in fabricating or omission of details during an interrogation. AJMO
Agree. MOO the whole “there are other people” thing was due to his hyper attentive abused person lying technique.
MOO KAK mentioned “other people” to an interrogator, registered their interest and expanded on the theme of others having access it beyond his original meaning in which “other people” meant his Dad.
I believe police accidentally telegraphed their interest when he said “other people” since there was an simultaneous ongoing investigation of child predators going parallel to the Delphi investigation and KAK took the hint.

Hope they found something in the water.
Maybe AWP could come check the river bed at likely current drop points down stream as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288