Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you left out the part where that friend of Libby was attributed to saying to anthony_shots (paraphrasing) Did you hear what happened with Libby?...to which anthony_shots says, (paraphrasing) OMG I was supposed to meet up with her that day and she never showed up.

Also, KAK back pedals on numerous denials he makes in that 194 page redacted interrogation. He's very much an opportunist in everything he answers and states, which is usually par for the course with criminals who are caught in fabricating or omission of details during an interrogation. AJMO
That is very true but we do not know if any of the statements made by LE to KAK are factual. Again, they can lie in order to push the interrogation in any direction they please. Also, A_S could have made that statement and it be a giant lie, since you know, his life is a giant lie. I think it's just really important to be very clear what is a fact and what is speculation.

He simply made excuses as to why it (the meeting) did not happen (two different ones). Why would you make excuses for not being able to pull off a meeting if the meeting arrangements never existed in the first place? That makes zero sense.

... he only claimed that he was unable to meet (she didn't show/he ended up in Vegas).

Which page/line numbers did KAK give excuses about the meeting, I'm not seeing anything?

That's what I'm starting to wonder. KAK contacting Liberty before the murders could have as much to do with the crime as someone outside the family who saw her last. We supposedly have a Google search (or other such search) for a Marathon gas station the day of the murders and we allegedly have a meeting between KAK and Liberty for that day. (Has LE confirmed that? ISP? CCSO?) But with all the witnesses on the trail that day, has there been any confirmation that either KAK or his father was even in the Delphi area, let alone the trail? I'm hearing a lot of noise on SM and podcasts, but nothing substantial from LE.

I don't think we'll hear anything substantial until there's a trial. Possibly in the charging documents, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, if KAK was chatting with Libby the day before the murder, and was even supposed to meet her on the bridge the day of Libby's murder, I feel comfortable thinking there is a clear link to the murder--not saying KAK murdered Libby, but likely (IMO) someone very close to KAK, who perhaps even shared the same house, and social media accounts, and passwords, likely that person is the murderer of Abby and Libby. MOO.

Yeah, but when LE says no clear link to the murders, I take that to mean there's no direct link to the actual violent act. Connections all over the place, yeah, it's a spiderweb of connections.

There three things right off that bother me about that infamous 194 pg transcript. First off, I firmly believe KAK lies and does with a regularity beyond that of any average citizen. So I don't know what to believe from him, but I do believe there ARE lies from him in that transcript. Secondly, there is LE and they are allowed according to SCOTUS decision to lie in an interrogation to a suspect in order to obtain a confession. Therefore, I don't which of the statements by LE is fact and which is a lie. Many a time, LE will say they have evidence at the scene that the person they are interrogating was at the scene when in fact they have no such evidence. Just because LE states in that interrogation, "We know you did _____." or "We can see it on your phone.", doesn't mean that is a fact.

Then there is the release of this transcript "by accident" to the public. How many times have we seen such a transcript or video of an interrogation involving a crime for which the person has yet to go to trial, let alone be convicted be made public? This involves a LE agency, ISP, that was coy about DNA at the scene as the lead investigator at the time, 1st Sgt Holeman, states in the 2018 CrimeCon that he 'will neither confirm nor deny the possession of DNA'. ISP waits till the April 2019 PC to release one word, "Guys" and a new - to us anyway - sketch. And no real explanation for the change of sketch. No method or cause of death is released to 'avoid harming the investigation'. There are many cases where LE will release something like 'blunt force trauma' or 'asphyxiation' (by strangulation or smothering?) but no details on the number of blows or number of stab wounds. But LE is tight lipped here. To avoid harming the investigation.

And yet, all of sudden, a transcript of an interrogation of an innocent until proven guilty suspect magically appears online! A magical spontaneous event! Where the news media, a podcaster or YouTube site can get their hands on it. And then, just as suddenly it is taken down off the web site? The timing also appears suspect. IOW, this is posted online almost two years after the interview and coincides about 3 months after ISP has a PSA on anthony_shots? On top of that supposedly LE tells a podcaster that, Yeah, they can use it. Apparently, no big deal, just redact some names and everything is cool. The release "by accident" of this document just seems to be contradiction of how ISP has been handling information on the case up to this point. I suppose it could be a coincidence that someone made a clerical error but it is suspicious. BUT if it turns out KAK has absolutely nothing to do with this and there is a later arrest of an unrelated suspect could this release 'harm the investigation' and subsequent trial?

If everything he says is a lie, he's bound to get tangled up in the truth once in a while. We just have to disagree on what the truth is.
The only thing I found truthful (or plausible) from KAK was when he said he broke the screen on his cell phone when he sat on it. And I am not joking. Anyone who has followed since the release of the transcript knows I have been aghast and bewildered by his lies. I was worn out after the first 28 lies in 56 pages...maybe more, I literally lost count as I struggled to read it.
Det V came into that interview armed for a bear hunt, and KAK thought he would two step his way out of it again. (I am referring to how he was able to slip through the cracks on the first interview, polygraph and cell phone debacle/erasures.)
However, I must say I am shocked, absolutely shocked he was able to hold out for so long without trying to cut a deal. Anybody want to discuss ideas on why he waited so long? A snitch last year, is a snitch this year....what changed?
Off the cuff, agreeing to prison sentence for anything but CSAM or snitch. Asking for charges to be obstruction of justice, failure to report a crime, internet fraud, false identity etc.... If he has to do the hard time, why make himself a target in prison, too?

Denial doesn't always mean "it didn't happen" or "I didn't do it."

It can also be refusal to believe. "No, no, that's not true, I won't believe you!"

Some of KAK's denials seem to me to fall into that category, but I can't tell whether he's refusing to believe it about somebody else, or he can't believe he's been found out.

The only thing I found truthful (or plausible) from KAK was when he said he broke the screen on his cell phone when he sat on it. And I am not joking. Anyone who has followed since the release of the transcript knows I have been aghast and bewildered by his lies. I was worn out after the first 28 lies in 56 pages...maybe more, I literally lost count as I struggled to read it.
Det V came into that interview armed for a bear hunt, and KAK thought he would two step his way out of it again. (I am referring to how he was able to slip through the cracks on the first interview, polygraph and cell phone debacle/erasures.)
However, I must say I am shocked, absolutely shocked he was able to hold out for so long without trying to cut a deal. Anybody want to discuss ideas on why he waited so long? A snitch last year, is a snitch this year....what changed?
Off the cuff, agreeing to prison sentence for anything but CSAM or snitch. Asking for charges to be obstruction of justice, failure to report a crime, internet fraud, false identity etc.... If he has to do the hard time, why make himself a target in prison, too?

my guess is they know enough, they could move forward..it's his last chance to help...he either does it now or the train leaves the station without him. mOO

I probably need to go back and check on info, but what side of the bridge are they searching?
"Item" tossed out from a driver's side window, or passenger side? If KAK was not involved, in the vehicle/or on the pedestrian path, how would he know what area needed to be searched? His explanation of how he knew where to search is going to be an incredible revelation. (We will have to be patient for that info, huh.)

i dont see anything about a specific gait ?
just the way you walk on a deteriorated bridge with hands in pocket
also someone who would have severed foot would have to use a stick ? no

The claim was that he did not deny the meeting existed (ie: had been arranged to happen); he only denied actually meeting her.

@Vern I'm curious what you think KAK is denying in the transcript, at these locations:

- on page 139, lines 19,21,23 & page 140 lines 2, 4. Seems to be a direct denial of page 139, line 16 "Anthony Shots was meeting up with Liberty German"

- page 142, line 16 - seems a strong denial of arranging a meeting.

@Vern I'm curious what you think KAK is denying in the transcript, at these locations:

- on page 139, lines 19,21,23 & page 140 lines 2, 4. Seems to be a direct denial of page 139, line 16 "Anthony Shots was meeting up with Liberty German"

- page 142, line 16 - seems a strong denial of arranging a meeting.
My unsolicited two cents, maybe it was TK who set up the meet? So a denial by KAK but a half truth, since I believe anthony_shots was an account created and used by KAK...possible shared with more people though. AJMO

i dont see anything about a specific gait ?
just the way you walk on a deteriorated bridge with hands in pocket
also someone who would have severed foot would have to use a stick ? no
MOO I see no gait impairment, rather I have always seen his cross step as an aggressive cut off move to prevent someone from trying to bolt by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam