Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more about prior kidnapping and victim.

Kemper was a millions times better of a human being than the vile human who took him. The fact he was released and able to do this again is sickening.

Surprised a bit this morning that an arrest was already made and equally taken back by the stupidity of continuing to drive a vehicle whose image has been blasted over the news both local and nationally. Unfortunately after reading about his prior conviction and time served I’m almost certain he wouldn’t allow any other victim to make a case against him. Horrendous to even think about but likely how it turns out. Sick to my stomach for this family.

Apparently so.

"A second person was arrested in the same operation, but police say he is not believed to be connected to Fletcher’s abduction.

Mario Abston, 36, was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Manufacture and Sell Fentanyl, Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Manufacture and Sell Heroin, and Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Dangerous Felony."
A second person was also arrested, but police said that suspect was "currently not believed to be connected" to Fletcher's abduction early Friday.

"This remains to be an active and ongoing investigation," police said on Twitter.

Surprised a bit this morning that an arrest was already made and equally taken back by the stupidity of continuing to drive a vehicle whose image has been blasted over the news both local and nationally. Unfortunately after reading about his prior conviction and time served I’m almost certain he wouldn’t allow any other victim to make a case against him. Horrendous to even think about but likely how it turns out. Sick to my stomach for this family.
I said back on the last thread I hope this vehicle some sort of GPS and he was too dumb to deactivate it. That and @MassGuy hoping that this guy carried his cell phone with him and didn't turn it off. I'm hoping this guy could be a top candidate for DCOY (Dumb Crook Of the Year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998