Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her intended running route was a loop or an out-and-back?

If it was an out-and-back with a turnaround point, he might have been parked in the vehicle for unrelated reasons, seen her run past, started imagining his potential crime, and then upon seeing her approach a second time (after her turnaround), made the impulsive decision to act.

MOO this is pure speculation
The affidavit just posted above states that he passed her in the GMC and then stopped and waited for her to run by..sounds impulsive..and not premeditated, MOO

Ole Cleo is really toxic. His kidnapping left a lot of collateral damage, Liza and her loved ones, his own brother charged and in jail, his friend whose car he drove has had her car impounded, no telling what is in that dumpster LE just took away. JMO

I looked into this recently for another case. Some inmates use TRULINCS, then get a friend or family member to manage a social media page on their behalf.

In 2009, the Federal Bureau of Prisons introduced the Trust Fund Limited Inmate Computer System (TRULINCS), an email server for prison inmates. It is a secure system where an inmate can only send and receive messages to people on a pre-approved contact list without actually having access to any of the other services or abilities of the Internet. TRULINCS is run by a privately-owned company, Corrlinks.

Other methods are described in this article.

I believe this is only available for Federal Inmates, not State inmates. I’m assuming robbing a federally protected bank would qualify the Kemper kidnapping as a federal crime?

Has there been any mention what time he abducted Eliza? I wonder how long between the time he abducted her until he was back at his brother's cleaning the vehicle. That might give us some insight into where he may have taken Eliza. I keep hoping she's alive somewhere.

NOW: The dumpster outside the home investigators say #CleothaAbston went to hours after abducting #ElizaFletcher is being towed away. Per the affidavit, Abston came to his brother’s apartment to wash his clothes in the sink & clean the interior of his SUV.
@3onyourside

View attachment 364048
So was this dumpster near Mario’s house - around 1700 S Orleans St. ? I see a similar dumpster on google maps. But is 10 miles away from the McDonalds on Quince and 5700 Waterstone Oak is nearly 5 miles away from McDs. Hmmm

1662308116799.jpeg

Jail doesn’t teach. He spent 20 years in prison and was let out. Went in at 18, already violent, let out at 38? It seems that if someone got a long term but a chance of being let out into the community, there should be a long pre-discharge program to adapt. 20 years have passed. The world has changed. And, it is great that jail mates are offered a chance by post-release programs, but it backfires partially because it is post- … I think to invest money into a good step program would make more sense. And this man got out, he won’t be flipping burgers, obviously, and he has zero skills for programming. So how high is his chance to reoffend? Sorry, if I digressed.
Pookie is INSTITUTIONALIZED.

If she was killed shortly after abduction what was the point of the crime, simply hate?

Any records showing atm card used?

We don't know motive yet, but MOO based on the facts that have been shared I believe the motive was sexual assault.

Additionally, based on the suspect's long criminal history and very recent arrest, this is someone without human compassion. Drugs could have fueled his desire and rage.

I think he was out driving (likely not for a good reason), he saw her and immediately acted from a predatory drive. He likely wasn't thinking of whether he'd be caught, what shoes he was wearing, whether she had a family. He just acted. Evil to the core.

All MOO.

I wonder if her intended running route was a loop or an out-and-back?

If it was an out-and-back with a turnaround point, he might have been parked in the vehicle for unrelated reasons, seen her run past, started imagining his potential crime, and then upon seeing her approach a second time (after her turnaround), made the impulsive decision to act.

MOO this is pure speculation

He was waiting for a similar victim, I think. University area. Female students. He must have known that the house was non-residential, but that’s it.

Has there been any mention what time he abducted Eliza? I wonder how long between the time he abducted her until he was back at his brother's cleaning the vehicle. That might give us some insight into where he may have taken Eliza. I keep hoping she's alive somewhere.
LE must have the time because of the surveillance video but they didn’t include the time in the affidavit. Her phone and his slides were found at approx 6:45am if that helps. He was seen cleaning his car around 7:50am.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member