Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just after the first calls came in to police about Liza's disappearance, Pookey was already cleaning the vehicle used for the kidnapping.
Sickening.

"A witness said she saw Abston “cleaning the interior of the GMC Terrain with floor cleaner” just before 8 a.m. Friday morning and reported to police that “he was behaving oddly.” He was also spotted washing his clothes in a sink."

New details emerge in ‘violent’ Eliza Fletcher kidnapping

Memphis TBI and marshals plus all other LE are just fabulous in this case. They were just on point from abduction to suspect to evidence. Now I don’t want to sound disrespectful but why does it seem they are all over Memphis and can’t locate her? Was it because he was traveling all over? I feel he travelled a 10 mile radius and wasn’t what most of us think as a seasoned criminal hence the left behind slides. I’m just confused why they can’t locate her? Was he so disorganized that it makes this a challenge ?

Surely the assailant has been given legal representation at this point, is it typical to advise someone to cooperate in exchange for a deal (avoiding the death penalty maybe) or is it in his best interest if she is deceased and isn’t found? ABC reporting that they traced his DNA to his shoes before they even saw the video footage of the kidnapping…. I would not want to be his defense attny JMO

I am so sick over this case. Sadly, I do not think Eliza is alive.

Many have wondered why someone would spend 20 years in jail and get out and reoffend. It’s my opinion that a person like this is most likely more comfortable in jail. He cannot function in the outside world. I’m sure he as high on drugs, but it’s my opinion that he didn’t care about going back.

Given the area they have been searching, I do not believe he acted alone. I feel this was planned. MOO

LE moved in so incredibly quickly, but how did they get the DNA on the sides so quickly, what were they looking for at home?

I suppose the original witness who fired in a report somehow triggered Uni to look through their video. We dont know to whom or how it is reportes? Or when?

Then comes the person who found the phone and sides.

When does this come into timeline? Does LE know they have a missing person/incident?

Memphis TBI and marshals plus all other LE are just fabulous in this case. They were just on point from abduction to suspect to evidence. Now I don’t want to sound disrespectful but why does it seem they are all over Memphis and can’t locate her? Was it because he was traveling all over? I feel he travelled a 10 mile radius and wasn’t what most of us think as a seasoned criminal hence the left behind slides. I’m just confused why they can’t locate her? Was he so disorganized that it makes this a challenge ?
I’ve wondered the same. With all the tracking technology, scent dogs, LE, plus the fact that he didn’t have a huge amount of time to travel to dispose of evidence/hide a body. Seems like the most recent focus is back to the area they were at earlier today

I know... It makes me think they're looking in "typical" locations like bodies of water or woods. Did he do something incredibly stupid like, grasping at straws here, placing her body behind a WalMart or some sort of business, maybe one that's been abandoned for awhile, and it will go overlooked a long time because they're thinking he'd be more clever to try to hide her for a longer period of time when she's probably closer to visibility than they'd think? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt.late