Sorry for upsetting anyone.....link to article

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimples37398

Reaction score
I didn't mean to get anyone upset over the thread I posted.....I didn't expect that reaction.......I was just posting if anyone thought that it could possible be maddie, and didn't know or expect to upset people. It is understanding that this case can get to you like that though. I deleted my other thread as to not upset anyone further.....

I am going to post my link here to the latest article on Baby Grace referencing Madeleine.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5271222.html

Sorry again to upset anyone for mentioning the possibility that Baby Grace might be maddie............

Kel

Don't apologize. It was a good idea. I'm just sorry it didn't pan out, although Madeleine's death would make me very sad.

I have no idea why anyone would be upset with you, for trying to help.

You didnt upset me anyway.

Man, I feel like a shyt....

I feel like this is all my fault and I just want to go crawl in a hole.

I sent the following PM apology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kel,

I am very sorry if my "I give up" response came across as me being "upset". I was not upset by the thread or by anything you posted. I was somewhat frustrated for a couple of reasons.

1. I posted on the Baby Grace thread about the height difference, which pretty much proves Baby Grace is not Maddie. No response.

2. Same thing on the Mirror board in the UK. No response.

3. Now I posted that plus more here on your thread and.....I was starting to feel invisible.

Hence my "I give up". It was just that, I give up. I will not post anymore of the differences that are so obvious to me.

Plus, in the last couple of days we have learned that further DNA evidence has been received by LE which also point to the death of Madeleine, in Portugal way back in May. It also implicates her parents in her death. I do not believe that the McCanns put Maddie in a plastic box (not even sold in Portugal) and set her adrift 6 months ago.

The forensics people in Galveston said Baby Grace was dead a couple of weeks. I would think there would be a huge difference between a couple of weeks decomposition and 6 months!

Please forgive me if I offended you in any way. It was not my intention. I wish you hadn't deleted that thread.

Actually I was wondering what happened with that thread since I replied. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote- Calikid
Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing teen, Jason Jolkowski, is the organizer of Project Jason, a foundation devoted to the missing and changing laws about missing persons. However, it wasn't until 2003, two years after his disappearance, that the organization was founded. Kelly posts here at WS.

Just curious, is Kelly Dimples?

Likewise Kel, I didn't mean to upset you nor was I upset. I just meant that I was giving up as I didn't have any more information to convince you that it was not Madeleine McCann.
Glad you posted again!

Quote- Calikid
Kelly Jolkowski, mother of missing teen, Jason Jolkowski, is the organizer of Project Jason, a foundation devoted to the missing and changing laws about missing persons. However, it wasn't until 2003, two years after his disappearance, that the organization was founded. Kelly posts here at WS.

Just curious, is Kelly Dimples?

No, Kelly Jolkowski posts on WS as "Kelly".

There may be a Madeleine connection to the Baby Grace murder case.

Pedophiles go after popular "types". Right now I see a trend involving blonde, blue-eyed 3 to 5 year-olds. It's disgusting and shocking, but it's there.

"Madison", the little girl in Las Vegas fit this type. So does Madeleine. So does Baby Grace.

I hope Interpol is onto this "trend" and is hunting down the internet pedo perps and collaborators as we speak.

Blondes have always been a commodity, to put it bluntly. I myself pay rather dearly for the privilege of being one, and years ago, took the youngest Texana into a grocery store on the other side of town during a ballet performance time, to pick up a couple of necessities. She had her hair curled and some stage make up and it was freaky how much attention she garnered.

I think it is sad, really, that a couple of years ago, we had another child of the same age roughly as Baby Doe dumped by the roadside in the Houston area, and she did not get the media attention that Baby Grace is getting. She was just as special a person,but she was a minority race child,and she was worthy of more than what she received in life.

FWIW, she was killed by her abusive stepfather, and her grandmother recognized the reconstruction photo. I feel certain something like that will happen with Baby Grace as well.

I think we must all adjust our assumptions of what an abused child must look like...the thought that any parent or step parent could abuse and throw away a little blonde child seems very unbelievable for many of us.

I understand what you are saying. But I am talking about trends with pedophiles. Like automobile nuts (let's say)...this may be the year for Beamers, while last year was the year for Volvos, for instance. People (I hate to admit that pedos are people) like to be trendy so they can brag about their latest acquisition.

The year that Polly Klaas was taken and murdered, there were a number of girls who looked like her, long dark straight hair, around the same age,(11, 12, 13) all kidnapped and murdered, from Maine to PA. to California.

I would love to ask a profiler like Clint Van Zandt about this.

And yes, it is unconscionable that the little minority children; the dark-skinned babies; the not-so-pretty DO NOT get the same attention as Madeleine and JonBenet.

Maybe Gerry and Kate will try to do something about this with the thousands of $$$$ they've raised.

Pinkhammer - do you think it has more to do with money then looks? JonBenet's family was quite rich, right? And Maddie's family has money and more importantly, it appears that they had contacts. All kinds of contacts in the media and political circles.

Salem

Young, pretty blond girls from wealthy families who are politically connected?

No, I think Pinkhammer is perhaps right, blonde is just really popular right now in the media. Look at Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Brittney Spears--they sometimes go brunette (well, not Paris!) but they are blonde most of the time.

But being politically connected and wealthy as well doesn't hurt for publicity.

And there is an assumption with minority children I think--not fair but true--that it would happen to them "anyway." There is some element of truth in this, in that minorities do make up in greater number lower socio-economic groups, and so are subject to more crime, but it is sad to me that when one blonde child turns up dead, the assumption is overwhelming by many people that it must be the only blonde child we know about that is missing. Because of course, things like this just don't happen to this kind of child.

That is what I find sad. That minority children do not get the same media attention, and so many people seem to find it incredulous that more than one blonde child could be endangered.

That is what I find sad. That minority children do not get the same media attention, and so many people seem to find it incredulous that more than one blonde child could be endangered.

It's not just about kids either. I remember when Laci Peterson went missing, there was a similar case involving a Latino man and wife that received zero publicity.

It's not just about kids either. I remember when Laci Peterson went missing, there was a similar case involving a Latino man and wife that received zero publicity.

Exactly...There are more of the minority victim crimes but it doesn't make it any less tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998