ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
See her newsletter here (you'll have to go down a ways to find where she discusses it - it is still not very specific so I guess we are all going to have to wait):

What's a Bill of Particulars? — The Lori Vallow Story

Here's a snip:

"After I submitted them the first time, I was contacted by several people who told me the sealed documents were a coverup. I can’t get into specifics, but based on that information, I believe the documents have nothing to do with Lori or Chad getting a fair trial and everything to do with professional misconduct. I also think one of those mysterious documents simply labeled “order” contains a secret and sealed gag order. The Idaho Supreme Court has a Media and Courts Conflict Resolution Panel, and I have submitted the issue to them. It may not be purely coincidental that the court finally accepted my motions today."
Some absolutely bold accusations throughout her newsletter. She better be sure her intel is correct.

"Based on what I know, it’s my opinion that Judge Boyce is not sealing documents to ensure a fair trial; instead, he is sealing records to protect reputations – including his own, and it’s wrong. I sincerely hope I am wrong and will offer public apologies if I am. "

I have heard all the excuses for rape and domestic violence since I first became a victims’ advocate in the 1970s. I always feel compassion for people stressed to the breaking point, but there is no forgiveness in my heart for those who express it violently. Counseling helps, but it doesn’t send the full message of social condemnation that I believe it should. JMO, of course. I understand there are others. :)
IA. Stress and trauma is not an excuse for rape, marital or in any other scenario. I doubt very much this was a one-off triggered by circumstances, even if it didn’t involve his wife there could be other past incidents that weren’t reported or have been kept under wraps. People don’t just explode one day and decide to rape someone close to them.

See her newsletter here (you'll have to go down a ways to find where she discusses it - it is still not very specific so I guess we are all going to have to wait):

Here's a snip:

"After I submitted them the first time, I was contacted by several people who told me the sealed documents were a coverup. I can’t get into specifics, but based on that information, I believe the documents have nothing to do with Lori or Chad getting a fair trial and everything to do with professional misconduct. I also think one of those mysterious documents simply labeled “order” contains a secret and sealed gag order. The Idaho Supreme Court has a Media and Courts Conflict Resolution Panel, and I have submitted the issue to them. It may not be purely coincidental that the court finally accepted my motions today."
I found this part of What's a Bill of Particulars? — The Lori Vallow Story very interesting:

We’ve discussed where the line falls between religious belief and delusion. From everything we can glean, it appears Lori remains firmly entrenched in her belief that she is a goddess, Chad is a prophet, and her legal troubles are just Satan trying to derail their mission. Does that make her unable to aid and assist? I would say it does not, but I might argue differently if I were her lawyers. If I were them, I might argue that her delusions are causing her to ignore their advice. It’s a tough sell, though, because clients are free to ignore their lawyer’s advice, and they often do. Ignoring your attorney’s advice might be foolhardy, but it isn’t proof that you can’t aid and assist.

Here's a snip:

She thinks there's a secret and sealed gag order in the documents ?! Whoa.

There are a couple new articles out.

A coalition of news organizations asked an Idaho judge to reject a request to ban cameras from the courtroom in a high-profile triple murder case. The request, led by EastIdahoNews.com and joined by 32 news organizations including The Associated Press, was filed Thursday in the criminal case of Lori Vallow Daybell[.]

On Sept. 14, the three-part documentary series "Sins of Our Mother" airs on Netflix. The docu-series is about Lori Vallow[.]
"Sins of Our Mother" comes four months before the couple is set to stand trial in January 2023 in Ada County, some 300 miles away from where the kids' remains were found.
Kay and Larry told KTVB they do plan on watching the Netflix documentary.

"My biggest fear is that my mom's story becomes our family's story," Ryan says in final episode of the series. "She's not going to define anything else."
"It's not even human to take your own two children that you're supposed to love and care for," Ryan said in the series.
Colby Ryan has spoken out repeatedly about his mother since the arrest, saying she has been lying to him for a long time — including telling her that his stepfather, Charles Vallow, had
died of a heart attack when she knew he had been shot.

Another promo for the Neflix three-part series:

Lori Vallow's mother, Janice Cox, also spoke in the series, admitting that her previous defense of her daughter may have been misguided.

Cox previously said there was no way her daughter could have been involved in a cult nor could she be responsible for her son and daughter's disappearance.

"They were right. We were wrong," Cox said in the series. "I should never say I know again. I don't really know."

Watching East Idaho News with Nate Eaton earlier. He said a woman Colby was in a relationship had filed the rape charges. He never said “wife”.
I’m wondering if Colby is or ever was married to the mother of his child or were they just living together?

Watching East Idaho News with Nate Eaton earlier. He said a woman Colby was in a relationship had filed the rape charges. He never said “wife”.
I’m wondering if Colby is or ever was married to the mother of his child or were they just living together?

I remember seeing wedding photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member