Shia LaBeouf's Shenanigans

Oh gosh... my teenage daughter is coo coo for cocoa puffs over this guy! She went to see Transformers 2 nights in a row just because he plays in it... :rolleyes:

My very dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for the thread.
I had no clue who this person was.
My goodness, I just sounded like my mother!!!

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Taximom,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for the thread.
I had no clue who this person was.
My goodness, I just sounded like my mother!!!

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

I'm starting to do that too, DS. :blowkiss:

I first saw him in....can't remember the name....oh, HOLES. That was a good movie. I haven't seen him in anything lately.

Seems like this is the Hollywood M.O. anymore.
Make a cute movie, smile for your mug shot. And if you REALLY need the publicity, get your sex tape out there.

:rolleyes:

He did a voice for Transformers, and my daughter thinks he's wonderful. I let her read the linked article and she was disappointed in him.

He was in Transformers - not just a voice - and he also stared in Disturbia. He's another "Disney" kid...

Wonder what he was getting in Wallgreens at that hour? Never a good idea to shop while intoxicated.

He was in Transformers - not just a voice - and he also stared in Disturbia. He's another "Disney" kid...

My daughter swears that's where he went wrong- being a Disney kid.

He was on my subway train this morning. There is something about this guy. I don't even like shorter men and seriously, there was something about him that made me blush like a school girl.

My daughter swears that's where he went wrong- being a Disney kid.

I promise I'm not following you around, Cali, just disagreeing with you this morning. :)

There are many, many more Disney kids that are really incredible than not. We just don't hear about them because it's not salacious to hear the good stuff.

What about this being a person screwing up like people from all walks of life do? I mean, I look at the local Sheriff's Department mug shots every few days...the biggest percent of arrestees are young adults and it's for crimes of this nature.

He was on my subway train this morning. There is something about this guy. I don't even like shorter men and seriously, there was something about him that made me blush like a school girl.

I'll have to tell my daughter that! :) She thinks he's the cat's meow. (I will of course, share with her the story of his arrest too).

I just noticed this part from the article. At least he was a polite drunk ;):

snip

Police tell us that Shia was "very courteous and polite" with them and he posted bond before 7:00 AM today. He was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing and is scheduled to appear in court on November 28.

I promise I'm not following you around, Cali, just disagreeing with you this morning. :)

There are many, many more Disney kids that are really incredible than not. We just don't hear about them because it's not salacious to hear the good stuff.

What about this being a person screwing up like people from all walks of life do? I mean, I look at the local Sheriff's Department mug shots every few days...the biggest percent of arrestees are young adults and it's for crimes of this nature.

Hey, I was just quoting my daughter. She can't stand most Disney kids- Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Raven to name a few.

My daughter would have died if she rode the same subway train with Shia! She has this enormous crush on him!

She was disappointed though in him when I read this to her. She said (and she's 11 years old), "I hope he doesn't make the same stupid mistakes that Brittney Spears and Lindsay Lohan" made...(I think she means the drinking and partying).......

He did a voice for Transformers, and my daughter thinks he's wonderful. I let her read the linked article and she was disappointed in him.

Mine too CaliKid. My daughter is 11 and has an enormous crush on him. Shia's posters in her room are starting to outnumber Zac Efron..........

At least he wasn't caught drinking and driving. :rolleyes:

I still can't believe this guy is going to play Indiana Jones Jr.

I hate to admit it, but he gives me the shivery wiveries. It makes me feel sorta weird, him being so young, but at least he's legal, right?

I hate to admit it, but he gives me the shivery wiveries. It makes me feel sorta weird, him being so young, but at least he's legal, right?

I didn't feel creepy once I found out he was 21. :D I am almost positive it was him and he was sporting a little bit of a black eye. He looked just like his mug shot except he didn't have facial hair. LOL - now I am waiting for TMZ to post a pic of him out and about somewhere so I can see if he shaved the facial hair and it is really him.

He was reading my newspaper over my shoulder and I could feel his breath on the side of my face. Was that too much info? :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back