OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
24m

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Dr. Looman says Hannah Hazel was shot five times - including in her left eye. Says x-rays show 4-5 bullets still in her skull plus fragments.
This seems like overkill also and just so unnecessary. It's one thing to shoot someone once or twice to ensure they are dead, but 4-5 times in the head while this woman is sleeping beside he baby? I hope George is squirming in his seat. There is no defense for it and I hope the jury sees all the horrible photos and evidence and realizes that yes Jake is a liar, but if they believe George had any part of it, even the smallest part, he is just as guilty as Jake is. If what Jake has said lines up with even some of this evidence, then they shouldn't have any trouble. Also, Angela can testify that they left together that night and returned together. I mean heading out to kill 8 people and Billy and Jake just what brought George along to drop him off somewhere before the massacre and pick him up after? I doubt it. He was there, he knew before, he helped plan it, he helped clean up their part in it. Evil.

AC is making the point through her line of questioning that different guns were used on CRsr and GR than on HHG.

Parker does not like reference to fact HHG was a breastfeeding mother.

Side bar.

JMO

ETA - Parker's objection overruled.

Last edited:
Fortner said that by inserting the trajectory rods into a single hole, it was difficult to be 100% precise.

My take: If you had two or more holes made by one bullet but some distance apart, those holes together would provide a more precise alignment of the trajectory rod, versus using a single hole. If you could draw a 3 ft circle in midair and several trajectories land in that circle, you could expect the trajectories came from a single point.
could the trajectory rods represent different guns used???

I had to take my husband to the doctor and missed some of the testimony. Did BCI state whether they moved the black trash bag at any point and checked for any prints underneath it?
I could see JW picking moving the bag so BW & GW could enter without tripping over it and then moving it back as they were leaving . jmo

RE: Kenny's water

It is possible to have a drilled well that is not very visible. What would be visible is the pressure tank that would be inside. Anyway, the faucet leads us to believe that Kenny had running water.

Allow me to love on the forensic pathologist here - her calm and patient explanations of medical and forensic terminology as well as of her autopsy notes are most welcome. I imagine the jury also welcomes the education and explanations.

it is definitely possibe to have a well with running water. Storage tank, water pump, water lines with adapter fittings, glue and faucets.. done. But those type trailors had storage tanks for human waste thet needs dumped. So....

Frankie shot three times in the head with same size bullet as HHG.

HHG shot five times in head, one to her eye was Intermediate in distance (3" to 3 feet away), # 2-5 Indeterminate in distance.

Frankie, all three shots to his head were Indeterminate (over 3 feet away).

Court adjourned for the day.

JMO

it is definitely possibe to have a well with running water. Storage tank, water pump, water lines with adapter fittings, glue and faucets.. done. But those type trailors had storage tanks for human waste thet needs dumped. So....
Did Kenny have an outhouse?

Wouldn't he need a water source for the grow op?

JMO

He would certainly need water. Wish we could determine source. Im leaning against any sort or city water type but it is possible

Im not sure about an outhouse but many use a honeypot for easy dumping

Wouldn't he need a water source for the grow op?

JMO
yes he would but the type of hydro he was running uses a recurculating oxygenated nutrient solution. while ph needs to be monitored daily, the solution itself can be run for upwards of a week without changing. so technically bringing water in weekly would be possible his grow would need about 30 to 40 gallons. i think its unlikely tho they could have found a source of water and pumped it in like a crude well. also could have tapped into a stream undeground but unlikely. these guys knew how to use heavy machinery doubt it was too difficult

Frankie shot three times in the head with same size bullet as HHG.

HHG shot five times in head, one to her eye was Intermediate in distance (3" to 3 feet away), # 2-5 Indeterminate in distance.

Frankie, all three shots to his head were Indeterminate (over 3 feet away).

Court adjourned for the day.

JMO

So far there are 3 different types of ammunition

Evan Millward

@EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Dr. Looman says the bullets used to shoot Hannah Hazel were smaller and missing copper jackets - different from the ones she pulled from Chris Sr and Gary (she testified about them yesterday). Tells jury she questioned whether they were plain .22 caliber ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado