LA LA - Old Metairie, Nassau Drive Jane Doe, WhtFem 15-16, dress, heeled shoes, business cards, Jul'79

@Beekarina
The autopsy made no mention of defensive wounds, but there was no autopsy drawing included in the documents I have. The severity of her wounds and the objects used in her murder point to an extreme amount of hatred. And..she was found in an upper-middle class to upper-class area..at the edge of a golf course in a ditch. TOD probably 10:30 pm

Sending a PM @Tony1902 I understand & do not want you to share anything that you should not. I am posting suggestions just in case they were ones you might not be aware of, who seemed possible, fit the timelines, had some resemblance. She is probably not "in the system."

Good luck @Sweetluv keep us posted I hope @othram sees this one. They have done so much great work.

I just looked at her morgue photo..aaah so hard to look at. She had apple cheeks and does not look like either missing women. I wish I could share more but I cannot.
@Beekarina please send me a pm..I’m not being rude. And anyone who can contact OTHRAM, please please.

@othram

That's all it takes, @Tony1902 !

Some of us call that The Bat Signal.

jmho ymmv lrr

Are there links to autopsy photos? I can't find them. Thanks

Doe network Says she had possibly been stabbed with a pen knife.
I looked it up and pen knives are commonly used for self defense. However with amount of times she was stabbed I highly doubt her killer did it in self defense.

"Pen knife" is a generic term for a small pocket knife. The sort of knife you show in your illustration is rather rare....it could have been any small (folding) knife.

"Pen knife" is a generic term for a small pocket knife. The sort of knife you show in your illustration is rather rare....it could have been any small (folding) knife.

In the US, the terms pocket knife & pen knife are generally interchangeable:

1663800893603.png
llbean.com

There are regional variations on the terms used.

Mr. Laughing has quite a few of these, different sizes, generally prefers a Buck Knife:

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back