OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
37m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: $5 bill found in Dana Rhoden's backyard was sent to lab for DNA testing - insufficient DNA for comparison

View attachment 367924

White then walked into a barn on the property - White says he is just documenting things. This portion of the barn is unfinished.

View attachment 367925

White describes moving into the house - it had a unique layout because it had been added onto.
Started in a back bedroom.

White is describing moving into Dana's house - this is the living room looking into the kitchen. There is an addition back there too.
In prior testimony, prosecutors pointed out the bassinet there.

View attachment 367926

White shows photo of the front door lock - says no sign of forced entry here.

View attachment 367927

White is now describing heading into Chris Jr.'s room.
Chris was dead in the bed on his stomach, covered by red comforter and was shot multiple times in the head.

White documented injuries to the back Chris Jr's head - said it looked like at least one gunshot wound there.

White says there was a backpack and pair of boots in the bedroom as well.
White also found what he thought was blood on the carpet by the bed.

White shows front door again - says "no defects" on it.

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward
Did he say what the white mark on top of the deadbolt is?

Was wondering if it was a restraining order. What court? This is being done by the news media? All because they aren't allowed to show graphic photos of murder victims?

If so, it makes me wonder about who has them on their payroll.

ETA: Ok. This was filed by the Scioto Valley Guardian, all to create drama and make Judge Deering look bad.

Now I get it. Now I know whose payroll they're on. Now it's clear why so many things happen in this county.

Normal news media aren't making this objection.

Be very careful about clicking on that newspaper's web site, downloading anything, etc. JMO

Derek from the Guardian was not the one to start this ball rolling with Judge Deering. He agreed with other reputable news outlets and "joined them" in this filing.

Even though I sometimes disagree with him, at least he will stand up and call out wrong doings and goes against the grain when it comes to transparency or the lack thereof.

For anyone leery of going to the site or downloading anything, I assure you... it is safe to do so!!!!

I've no doubt that's the goal of whomever is behind getting this newspaper to do this. The other professional news media sources aren't having a problem with this. Only this one. As I mentioned above, be careful when visiting that news outlet's web site. Don't click on or download things, JMO.
Thanks for the heads up.

Did anyone else notice that there were quite a few court room photos and video of the shoeprints today? We even have some of them posted here in this thread. There was video of the BCI agent holding up the gel forms on which the ones at Dana's were preserved.

I don't think the news media has a case here.

What would be his motivation except for obeying momma?
$$$ alaska had been a long time pipe dream of the wagner crime family. the demands about custody started with jake trying to force hanna to put his name on baby kiley birth certificate and move to alaska with him. from what i understand the preachers son moved out there from wags local church. they are independent baptists. a fundamental patriarchial sect too extreme for standard baptists. custody and ownership of the next generation is big with these types, as is conservative millitantism. crsr was a very succesful guy his property holdings alone not counting cash on hand are big. it can be said for sure he had more then 20000 at his death. custody was the motivation , but crsr wealth was absolutly a perk benefit for these sickos. barn at peterson started very soon after. in fact pics of little s and jake buying cement picture was online and others showing the barn with jw and g4 still black hair dyed.

There was a 10 minute break requested by a juror, but afterwards there was a long session with the lawyers in chambers. And then both sides agreed to adjourn for the day.
In the meantime
@local12
has joined with six other media outlets to file a petition with the Ohio Fourth District of Appeals about the judge's ban on photographing or broadcasting exhibits. It was filed this afternoon here in Pike Co ... story coming soon.

$$$ alaska had been a long time pipe dream of the wagner crime family. the demands about custody started with jake trying to force hanna to put his name on baby kiley birth certificate and move to alaska with him. from what i understand the preachers son moved out there from wags local church. they are independent baptists. a fundamental patriarchial sect too extreme for standard baptists. custody and ownership of the next generation is big with these types, as is conservative millitantism. crsr was a very succesful guy his property holdings alone not counting cash on hand are big. it can be said for sure he had more then 20000 at his death. custody was the motivation , but crsr wealth was absolutly a perk benefit for these sickos. barn at peterson started very soon after. in fact pics of little s and jake buying cement picture was online and others showing the barn with jw and g4 still black hair dyed.

IIRC, AW had posted about moving to AK well before the murders, too. Hanna refusing to give up full custody to Jake was a huge barrier to their new dream of living in AK.

There was a 10 minute break requested by a juror, but afterwards there was a long session with the lawyers in chambers. And then both sides agreed to adjourn for the day.
In the meantime
@local12
has joined with six other media outlets to file a petition with the Ohio Fourth District of Appeals about the judge's ban on photographing or broadcasting exhibits. It was filed this afternoon here in Pike Co ... story coming soon.

Seems so ineffective considering they showed quite a few photos of the shoeprints today. Maybe its just a way to get the public to watch the coverage. Publicity? JMO

Jeez, my head is spinning! We don't want any hinderance in this trial.

I'm popping over to baby Amiah Robertson case. At last some movement there. Then I'll maybe signing out, I'm tired. Ahhhh.

Thanks for this.
But what would CRsr wealth have to do with it besides jealousy? Who gets his 'wealth' in the end? S?
They may have become a crime family... but were sure to be caught for these murders IMO.

Thanks for this.
But what would CRsr wealth have to do with it besides jealousy? Who gets his 'wealth' in the end? S?
They may have become a crime family... but were sure to be caught for these murders IMO.

Some have speculated, I think, that Chris Sr had other cash or similar assets around that the Wagners stole to help finance their trip to AK.

JMO, they came very close to getting away with the murders. JMO, this case would have gone cold were it not for so much outside attention. They presented a special image and had sufficient influence and family reputation in the area that LE didn't suspect them for a very long time.

This is not directed to you Antimony .. I just quoted this post so I didn't have to go back further to find a post questioning the running water .. lol

As for Kenny's water and wether he had running water .. he very well may have. The question about water came up because of LR's testimony that his father would go over to CRsr's around 4am to take a shower when needed. Maybe there was not a good shower in this camper he was living in. Some of those camper showers are nothing more than a hand held spray attachment in a small area by the toilet. So I guess I'm just wondering why some are questioning if he had running water?
He could have had running water. But maybe not potable water. Running water for washing car, animals, watering the plants, flushing etc.
Bottled water for cooking, coffee, brushing teeth and like that. That would explain showering at CRsr's house.

Oh I don't know. I think they had a high suspicion from the start but just had to figure out the 'hows'.

If they ever were suspected... checking their property would be all it would take. dummies.

They gave Jake custody of the daughter whose family he had just helped murder without batting an eye. If they were suspicious of the Wagners, that would have provided some justification to look at the Wagners more closely. Do a home visit, check backgrounds, ask questions, etc. Most courts would have done that.

Not sure there was another option right then. If they don't then Wagners know immediately too. She was already with grandma... surely she would not be involved. But she was.

I understand what you are saying tho Betty. Thanks for all your post here... one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa