JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened?

For the longest time I was just sure one or both parents were in on it.

Then there was the case where 6 yo Isabel Celis went missing from her bedroom at night. Her mother was supposedly asleep in their bedroom and the father was supposedly asleep in front of the TV. Just about everyone including me thought they did it. Almost everyone who heard the recording of the 911 call thought the father sounded guilty. I can't remember if they temporarily lost custody of the other children or were at least threatened with it by child protective services. Then years later LE made an arrest. A pedophile had broke into her room in the middle of the night and abducted her. LE subsequently found her remains and the real murderer was arrested. The parents were innocent. The editor of the local newspaper wrote an article on the editorial page apologizing on behalf of himself and the paper. After that case, I've tried to keep an open mind here and other cases.

Then there was the case where 6 yo Isabel Celis went missing from her bedroom at night. Her mother was supposedly asleep in their bedroom and the father was supposedly asleep in front of the TV. Just about everyone including me thought they did it. Almost everyone who heard the recording of the 911 call thought the father sounded guilty. I can't remember if they temporarily lost custody of the other children or were at least threatened with it by child protective services. Then years later LE made an arrest. A pedophile had broke into her room in the middle of the night and abducted her. LE subsequently found her remains and the real murderer was arrested. The parents were innocent. The editor of the local newspaper wrote an article on the editorial page apologizing on behalf of himself and the paper. After that case, I've tried to keep an open mind here and other cases.

It is important to have an open mind.
In this case we have a foreign faction that kidnapped JB for ransom. But wait, she is found in the basement of her own home brutality murdered. If your a real kidnapper; wouldn’t you want to at least get the ransom? The foreign faction was never heard of again. After depositing the RN and the body; in the house.

It is important to have an open mind.
In this case we have a foreign faction that kidnapped JB for ransom. But wait, she is found in the basement of her own home brutality murdered. If your a real kidnapper; wouldn’t you want to at least get the ransom? The foreign faction was never heard of again. After depositing the RN and the body; in the house.
Not all kidnappers want a ransom. Isabel Celis's kidnapper didn't want one. The kidnapper entered her room right next to where her father was sleeping with just a wall separating father and daughter and LE didn't have a clue that a foreign faction abducted her. But they and the town developed tunnel vision until a lucky break shook them out of it.

Here we have a basement where there is less chance of others less likely to hear anything than the Celis case. The parents are on my list, but I need to see more before I would go primarily in that direction.

Keeping an open mind is a good thing-- i think too often the police focus too much on who they believe is the perp and stop investigating other people who may be the real perp/s. That really bothers me.

Not all kidnappers want a ransom. Isabel Celis's kidnapper didn't want one. The kidnapper entered her room right next to where her father was sleeping with just a wall separating father and daughter and LE didn't have a clue that a foreign faction abducted her. But they and the town developed tunnel vision until a lucky break shook them out of it.

Here we have a basement where there is less chance of others less likely to hear anything than the Celis case. The parents are on my list, but I need to see more before I would go primarily in that direction.
It was not a foreign faction. It was one man in Isabel’s case.
** Please reference the ransom note in this case. Besides JB was found locked away in an unknown corner of her own basement. Let’s say that if the R’s aren’t involved then how come they are not consistent on their stories? That means all 3 members alive in the house the next morning. Also, the parents were both indicted for child abuse and accessory. BR due to being short a month from being prosecutable wasn’t even a consideration for a look at. JR knew this Before anyone ever arrived at the house that morning. Remember he was “cordial”?

Here is an analysis of licensed clinical and forensic psychologist Dr. Stephen A. Diamond I find very interesting: he evokes a possible suspect: Bill "Santa Claus" McReynolds .
Who Killed JonBenet (Part 3): The Grand Jury
"To be clear, neither Bill, now deceased, nor Janet McReynolds was ever charged in this case, having been excluded as suspects by the Boulder police shortly after the crime. But, based on these observations, if this case were to be actively reopened, and the fairly extensive pool of formerly cleared suspects reconsidered, it would make sense in my view to revisit the possibility that either Bill or Janet McReynolds, or both in collaboration, could have conceivably been directly involved in JonBenet's abduction, torture, molestation, and murder that terrible Christmas night.

But if it was — and this is pure speculation — both or one of the McReynolds to which the grand jury vaguely referred as the perpetrator(s) responsible for the "murder in the 1st degree" of JonBenet, why would John and Patsy go out of their way, risking arrest and criminal charges, making themselves the prime suspects, taking all the heat, in order to protect or render assistance to such person(s) "with intent to hinder, delay and prevent discovery, detection, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment" of their own darling daughter's deranged killer(s)? This seems absurd, and, therefore, ridiculous."

This page in A Candy Rose has more data on the McReynolds' family.

John Ramsey is the person who told investigators to look into BMc.

"John Ramsey suggested Bill McReynolds, as Santa fed JonBenet Pineapple while he drank tea the night she was murdered. He also suggested: S.B.T.C was really S.B.J.C stood for "SantaBill JanetClaus"

and

"Ramseys hired investigators to stake out McReynolds home."

then

"Both Janet and Bill McReynolds were invited by the Ramseys to attend JonBenet Memorial Service."

s-mcreynolds-family.htm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee