OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much @Niner! Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, my condolences to you.

Court was adjourned early yesterday due to the next witness not being available at the time they were ready for him to testify which I assume is Todd Fortner by James Pilchers tweets. HTH!

Okay - thanks for the confusion stuff. I was wondering what happen to the rest of Fortner's testimony.

And thank you for the condolences. :)

Just hypothetically, if there is no physical evidence that George IV was at any of the crime scenes, the only evidence against him would come from JW or AW when they testify? Is that a valid assumption?

Just hypothetically, if there is no physical evidence that George IV was at any of the crime scenes, the only evidence against him would come from JW or AW when they testify? Is that a valid assumption?
I don't believe they've found physical evidence for any of them. They have 2 of the 4 that pled out. We don't know what other evidence they may have, in the voice recordings or otherwise.

They do have shoe print evidence of him being present at 2 of the crime scenes. In addition, they have evidence of his participation in planning and covering up the murders. Testimony from JW and AW also add confirmation of the state's evidence.

James Pilcher
@jamespilcher
·
13h
Says the .22 long rifle casing found at the Wagners was weathered but mixed in with others. This was during the first search - and the connection to crime scene made by firearms expert Matt White, retaking the stand now

Restating a .40 caliber 2nd generation Glock was one of the murder weapons. Now onto .30 caliber - says it was could have been fired by SKS

Presenting a list of guns from a download - which ones could be used in murders. Yesterday they introduced the list from Jake's phone. Prosecutors ask whose name was next to SKS ... but then withdrew the question before White could answer.

Now onto the shell casings found at Peterson Road - the Wagners' house.

Matt White says microscopic analysis between .22 casings found at crime scene showed casings at Wagner house were fired by same gun. @local12
That led to another search warrant. More .22 casings found then also matched.

On cross, Parker only asks "You can't tell who fired that weapon?" White answers no - and we're done with him and for the day as another witness had to leave.

After jury leaves, prosecutors saying they did not enter 80 some odd cartridges into evidence and that the .22 hornets and other casings will come into play later. That was on the record

link: link: https://twitter.com/jamespilcher

This is the only post for this witness - Fortner - so don't have anything else on him.

James Pilcher
@jamespilcher
·
13h
Replying to
@jamespilcher
and
@Local12
After White is finished, the prosecution will recall BCI Special Agent Todd Fortner - he previously testified about processing Scene 2 where Frankie Rhoden and Hannah Gilley were killed.

link: https://twitter.com/jamespilcher

His tweets were kind of confusing this morning...

Interesting they say the .22 Hornet casing will be relevant later.

They do have shoe print evidence of him being present at 2 of the crime scenes. In addition, they have evidence of his participation in planning and covering up the murders. Testimony from JW and AW also add confirmation of the state's evidence.
They do have evidence of his participation after the fact due to recordings. JW & AW testimony could or could not be takin as fact, the shoe evidence does not place him at the scene the pros cannot prove he wore them only that AW bought them and said they were bought for GW & JW.

They do have evidence of his participation after the fact due to recordings. JW & AW testimony could or could not be takin as fact, the shoe evidence does not place him at the scene the pros cannot prove he wore them only that AW bought them and said they were bought for GW & JW.
JMO, the shoe evidence can't be discounted, especially if Jake and Angie's testimony supports it. The jury will take it seriously, I believe.

I'll have to catch up here later Sleuthers. I woke this morning and couldn't keep right eye open. Very red and painful. Husband asked what wasI after keep winking at him. I will not reveal here what my reply was.

very good info yesterday from the Court. I wonder what we will find out today. George is going down, down, down.
what a shocker, all those spent bullet casings outside at Peterson. We have yet to hear what other casings were found there, yes George, you heard me say that.

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member