Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have discussed this at length in prior threads.

I am almost certain the recordings of the rapes found by HB and MS at the farmhouse were NOT of the actual DM rape. This footage, both offences, were taken at the farmhouse. One victim was an older Italian woman, the other a young German woman.

Perhaps someone can confirm this.

This is the reason I asked for your source.

My recollection is the same as yours, that the reported footage was of the abuse/rape of two unknown and to date unnamed women in the farmhouse, nothing to do with DM. But I did a google and I found this (I know, it's the Mirror ) and it seems to be suggesting that video footage exists of the rape of the 72yr old American victim. This is very new news to me because surely if it were an established and documented fact, we'd know this by now? I think it's a confused early account - it dates from June 2020 - and it seems to have concluded that the older women must have been the American victim -
Details from a witness statements leading to the conviction reveal how an acquaintance of the defendant had found footage of the attack on a video camera at his home... After stealing a video camera from the house, he said he found footage of the pensioner bound and masked while being whipped and raped... The witness then says footage showed the perpetrator take off his own mask - who he recognised as the owner of the house.

ETA. Note how it says in the article - "The witness claims another film also showed a younger woman detailed in the house, tied to wooden beam while naked."

So yes, it seems they've confused the two older victims.

Apart from which, if there was the footage claimed above, no dna would be necessary in the case of the rape CB is currently serving a sentence for, since CB showed his face.

Last edited:
The tennis ball photo of MM. Was there only one? Surely with a digital camera there must be quite a few taken of MM chasing the tennis balls round the court with all the other children?
Ah well, once you start going down that rabbit hole, you'll meet multiple and very confusing contradictions, not least the Tapas' collective inability to remember/agree upon who actually took that photo and on what day it was taken.

I'm leaving it there out of respect to the mods who ask the focus of these threads to be on CB and the current investigation. Perhaps for another day when we hopefully/finally get to know the nuts and bolts of HCW's evidence against him.

My recollection is the same as yours, that the reported footage was of the abuse/rape of two unknown and to date unnamed women in the farmhouse, nothing to do with DM. But I did a google and I found this (I know, it's the Mirror ) and it seems to be suggesting that video footage exists of the rape of the 72yr old American victim. This is very new news to me because surely if it were an established and documented fact, we'd know this by now? I think it's a confused early account - it dates from June 2020 - and it seems to have concluded that the older women must have been the American victim -

ETA. Note how it says in the article - "The witness claims another film also showed a younger woman detailed in the house, tied to wooden beam while naked."

Apart from which, if there was the footage claimed above, no dna would be necessary in the case of the rape CB is currently serving a sentence for, since CB showed his face.
We do know it by now... And it seems to be a fact

They described the rape and the PJ trawled through the files and found this one that was a perfect match... And the public hair found matched CB... That's pretty damming evidence but some want to claim he's innocent.

They needed the dna because they only had a witness statement... Not the video

If memory serves me correctly, we even discussed that it had been misreported. I am pretty certain that the statements of MS and HB was not that they viewed the DM attack.

It’s the DNA evidence in the DM case that provided the BARD judgement.

Without this physical evidence, IMO, the testimonies from these two would be pulled apart by a defence lawyer. They are both convicted criminals and HB even has a conviction for attacking a woman himself.

When their names were made public and FF attacked their credibility HCW made a statement saying (paraphrasing) that the investigation wasn’t based on their evidence and they weren’t important witnesses. I’ll try and find a reference for it.

If memory serves me correctly, we even discussed that it had been misreported. I am pretty certain that the statements of MS and HB was not that they viewed the DM attack.

Without this physical evidence, IMO, the testimonies from these two would be pulled apart by a defence lawyer. They are both convicted criminals and HB even has a conviction for attacking a woman himself.

When their names were made public and FF attacked their credibility HCW made a statement saying (paraphrasing) that the investigation wasn’t based on their evidence and they weren’t important witnesses. I’ll try and find a reference for it.
You think their testimony was unimportant.. Do you realise it was their testimony that provided the breakthrough to solve the case

What prompted the cold case investigators to look for a case matching the attack they described

We do know it by now... And it seems to be a fact

They described the rape and the PJ trawled through the files and found this one that was a perfect match... And the public hair found matched CB... That's pretty damming evidence but some want to claim he's innocent.
Of the DM rape case? I don’t think anyone is suggesting that. I would be very surprised if he had been convicted without the forensic evidence though.

You think their testimony was unimportant.. Do you realise it was their testimony that provided the breakthrough to solve the case

What prompted the cold case investigators to look for a case matching the attack they described
Again, I don’t think their evidence was sufficient to gain a conviction without physical evidence - do you?

Of the DM rape case? I don’t think anyone is suggesting that. I would be very surprised if he had been convicted without the forensic evidence though.
I agree the dna was critical but he wouldn't have been implicated without the statements from Helge

I agree the dna was critical but he wouldn't have been implicated without the statements from Helge
Okay, happy to agree that HB’s information was valuable in explaining some of CB’s crimes in Portugal.

More importantly though, IMO, the DM case is telling in relation to HCW’s evidence. He had evidence that passed muster with the judge so he went trial and got a conviction.

If he had a case a strong as he had for DM, he would charge… this is the precedent he has set.

He has said, one suspect. What does he possibly have to gain by delaying?

Please don’t say the body, there is no reason to suggest he will find it because he hasn’t in five years of investigation.

Okay, happy to agree that HB’s information was valuable in explaining some of CB’s crimes in Portugal.

More importantly though, IMO, the DM case is telling in relation to HCW’s evidence. He had evidence that passed muster with the judge so he went trial and got a conviction.

If he had a case a strong as he had for DM, he would charge… this is the precedent he has set.

Please don’t say the body, there is no reason to suggest he will find it because he hasn’t in five years of investigation.
If, indeed, Mark Harrison is right that a person he never identified, but might turn out to be Brueckner, disposed of Madeleine's remains by throwing them into the sea, then Madeleine's body will never be found.

But the simple fact that Mark Harrison did, tentatively, conclude that illustrates, in its own right, just how libellous of the McCanns, Amaral's book was, and remains.

Yet every court aside from the first-instance court in Portugal, has upheld Amaral's 'right' to spout outright falsehoods, also lies, if he understood them to be false, and profit from them.

Of course, the possibility that Amaral was just too drunk, stupid and incapable to understand the nature of the investigation he (nominally) 'led' can't be discounted.

But it's also possible that he lied in an (ironically) successful bid to keep his book from being declared 'libellous'.

I am currently of the opinion on the available information and statistical datasets that if death has occurred, that it is possible that Madeleine McCann’s body has been disposed into the sea at Praia da Luz. (See my second report entitled “NPIA OP TASK Search Doc Beach and Marine”).

(Mar
k Harrison).

It's best not to go in to how Amaral claims Harrison used statistical data bases .....

Scroll down to the penultimate paragraph in the third section marked by the dark blue band in the link:

Last edited:
As usual, everything reverts back to Amaral and the injustice of McCanns. I’m only surprised that Grime and the dogs weren’t somehow shoehorned into another topic they have nothing to do with. Please stop doing this.

if death has occurred, that it is possible that Madeleine McCann’s body has been disposed into the sea at Praia da Luz
Honestly, the above snip pretty much states that he is guessing.

if death didn’t occur then it’s possible Madeleine McCann went on to be a cosmetologist in Ohio and a proud mother of three children…

Unlikely but crikey, it’s possible!

The rape case was slam dunk... That's why he went to trial.

As I've said I'm sure Wolters said there's some way that all three cases .. The rapes and MM are connected... And success in the Behan case could help the MM case

The rape case was slam dunk... That's why he went to trial.

As I've said I'm sure Wolters said there's some way that all three cases .. The rapes and MM are connected... And success in the Behan case could help the MM case
How?

They already have success in the DM case which is purportedly very similar.

How?

They already have success in the DM case which is purportedly very similar.
I'm sure HCW has alluded to it. If they can be successful in the HB case and show the torture as near identical they have established an MO.
If they have a video of Maddie with similar actions that could be strong... Or even concrete evidence.

As usual, everything reverts back to Amaral and the injustice of McCanns. I’m only surprised that Grime and the dogs weren’t somehow shoehorned into another topic they have nothing to do with. Please stop doing this.

Honestly, the above snip pretty much states that he is guessing.

if death didn’t occur then it’s possible Madeleine McCann went on to be a cosmetologist in Ohio and a proud mother of three children…

Unlikely but crikey, it’s possible!
So you think it irrelevant that Amaral lied that it was Mark Harrison who turned the investigation into one for a little girl, definitely dead, and hidden (Amaral never used the word buried, because he dimly perceived that Harrison ruled out burial) somewhere close to apartment 5a?

You probably do.

As my quote above illustrates, Harrison's, own, tentative conclusion was that Madeleine's remains had been thrown into the sea.

And the investigation became, from BEFORE THE BRITISH ARRIVED, a MURDER one.

Mark Harrison followed instructions from Amaral's boss to investigate, alone, that Madeleine had been murdered.

So you think it irrelevant that Amaral lied that it was Mark Harrison who turned the investigation into one for a little girl, definitely dead, and hidden (Amaral never used the word buried, because he dimly perceived that Harrison ruled out burial) somewhere close to apartment 5a?

You probably do.

As my quote above illustrates, Harrison's, own, tentative conclusion was that Madeleine's remains had been thrown into the sea.

And the investigation became, from BEFORE THE BRITISH ARRIVED, a MURDER one.

Mark Harrison followed instructions from Amaral's boss to investigate, alone, that Madeleine had been murdered.
I’ll be honest, I don’t know what point you are trying to make.

My post, which you responded to, was about HCW’s delay in charging CB… if he has, as he stated, enough evidence to charge. My comment in relation to the body to to emphasise that it hasn’t been found in 15 years which includes extensive investigations by LE agencies from three countries. Most people would agree that delaying the charge for this reason is fanciful.

Perhaps, if you could make your point without jibes at GA and claims of the McCann’s innocence woven into every post (and the dogs), I would better be able to follow you.

I'm sure HCW has alluded to it. If they can be successful in the HB case and show the torture as near identical they have established an MO.
If they have a video of Maddie with similar actions that could be strong... Or even concrete evidence.
They have been successful with DM, three years ago. Why wouldn’t this establish the MO?

It just makes no sense to me that HCW would be trying to get a conviction on a borderline case like HB’s when he already has one on a ‘slam dunk’ case like DM’s.

They have been successful with DM, three years ago. Why wouldn’t this establish the MO?

It just makes no sense to me that HCW would be trying to get a conviction on a borderline case like HB’s when he already has one on a ‘slam dunk’ case like DM’s.
What he's doing makes perfect sense to me

. We each have our own opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members