OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if JW and AW confess to a crime and accuse BW and GW of the same crime, what happens if both BW and GW deny it and accuse AW and JW of acting alone with out their participation? It then becomes a tie. Maybe they can vote on it around the kitchen table? lol

JMO
what happens if JW and or AW refuse to testify

Was AW there and G4 was home with the kids? If the firearm they stated, belonged to G4 and he couldn't handle it, that seems odd
BBM
I could see that. Jake said George refused outright to go and tried to talk them out of it. Did Angie go instead with George's 30 caliber rifle and not be able to handle it so Jake sticks his pistol in his waistband and takes it from her? Actually that is more believable than a big guy like George not being able to handle the gun so Jake had to take it from him.

HMMM.... going to have to give that some more thought.

JMO
I am thinking most likely all that is just trying to lessen GW's role in the killings. Somebody has to stay home with the kids and odds are that it was AW.

No way GW could not handle any gun taken that night IMO. Better at shooting too than watching kids I would imagine.

Still it is likely that GW did not kill anyone... the rifle shots only severely wounding CR.
So it is only a little fib that he didn't shoot at all... they don't count as much do they? Just kidding.

Defense questioning witness about media showing up during the search of Wagner's property implying there was a leak to media

Looking at the pictures of Flying W, I'm glad the Ws weren't able to latch onto Yellowstone instead of Boondocks Saints. Yellowstone is more recent.

Edit: Oh that pony looks terrible!

They weren't much for maintaining the place, were they?

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures of Flying W, I'm glad the Ws weren't able to latch onto Yellowstone instead of Boondocks Saints. Yellowstone is more recent.

Wagners failed miserably in property maintenance. All their efforts must have been devoted to planning murders and moving to Alaska.

Seems to be bare minimum care give to those ponies and the property.

Who is questioning him this morning? I don't recognize the voice.

Hey CIA... but the tv show said they sold the most wonderful horses. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member