Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, especially because apparently, they haven't even found the body yet. If true, you have law enforcement telling the family this child is dead, which is something they would never do unless they are sure.

On top of that, they've named a prime suspect, but she hasn't even been arrested yet.

Then you have a press conference announced for tomorrow.

I'm not sure I've ever seen this before.
Maybe the negligent/intentional killer fessed up.

It’s shocking how explosive Leilani must be; the kids were at the sitter’s the previous day so L only had them for mere hours and likely had her boyfriend there to help.

WTH happened that night? From descriptions in msm by the sitter and the grandparents Leilani sounds like a she-devil. If she is guilty of murdering Quinton then let her rot in jail!

I’ve been checking the arrest logs just in case.

Ok but where does the money come from for a facility? Or a lawyer for that matter?
If someone presents to a hospital and reports they are suicidal, they will be provided care either at that facility or be transferred to a facility that can provide them that care. It will most likely paid for by some type of state provided medical insurance (aid) unless they have coverage from another source.
As far as lawyers go, she will most likely get a public defender once she is officially charged.
Edited: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

The FBI likely used luminol and if the home lit up like a Christmas tree, it's likely that the amount of blood loss would signify that he was not able to survive. Alternatively, technological evidence could easily play a role in their announcement. Whatever the case is, my bet is that this announcement is strategic and they're using her self serving nature against her at this time. In the process of trying to incriminate someone else (whether true or not) she will only further incriminate herself and prove whatever they are seeking to prove in that process.

<modsnip> Too little too late unfortunately. May all those who failed him willfully find what they deserve on this earth and then beyond.

May his bright eyes and loving smile be greeted with open arms of love in heaven, or paradise, wherever he now belongs. May he be protected and loved like he has always deserved to be. We will never forget the love you left on this earth sweet Quinton. You've touched all of our hearts in the biggest of ways and I hope that if there is another side at the end of this journey we call life, that you'll be right there to greet me when it's time. For now, we fight for you like you deserve, like you are our own. Sometimes, your family isn't your blood. Rest easy Quinton.

It won't work anyway. Her actions after the fact demonstrate that she was of sound mind, well, at least in the sense that she knew she had committed a crime, and took steps to attempt to ensure she got away with it.

This isn't some mom drowning her kids in the bathtub, and then doing nothing in an attempt to get away with it.

She clearly killed her son, attempted to stave off discovery (text message to babysitter), disposed of him like trash (literally), and then told police a false narrative (when she last saw him/discovered him missing).

Try it Leilani, it has zero chance of working.

"Don't remember," my you know what.
Totally agree.

What kind of person kills their baby and puts him out with the rubbish?

She’s not mentally impaired, she’s pure evil.

JMO

I'm gutted, even knowing that this is how it ends for most of the missing children cases we follow here on WS.

I hope we find out more answers to our questions at the presser today.

Fly high sweet Quinton, and may justice come strong and swiftly.

This is my first post..I'm here for a few years but I often hesitate to post because english is not my first language...
But today I need to write about my feelings. My dauther is born in January 21, same age as sweet Quinton. I'm absolutely devastated. How can a mother do this??? Not that it matters, but 20 months is such a wonderful age. The way they're talking, walking, loving to cuddle, laughing, imitating their bigger siblings....
Ugh, I just want to cry...

Rest in peace sweet boy...

I'm gutted, even knowing that this is how it ends for most of the missing children cases we follow here on WS.

I hope we find out more answers to our questions at the presser today.

Fly high sweet Quinton, and may justice come strong and swiftly.
and so often, too often, the parent, who was supposed to love and protect the child they gave birth to, they murder-- and then they get away with it. There is a lot more here to be revealed. If they do not find a body, do they have enough to arrest her, since they have not arrested her to this point? Why hasn't she been arrested?

Last edited:
I'm hoping that maybe LE knew very early that it had been trash collection day.
They must have suspected,as did most of us here, that something happened to Quinton in that house, possibly from the first dispatch call, and that he had been reported missing after the trash collection, and this is what brings me to hope that they had the forethought to trace those bins and have the landfill places keep them in a separate area, just like they did with little Cupcake.

Now that mom has been named as a suspect, has anyone done any sleuthing or found anything interesting on her?

<modsnip - there is only one suspect here and all others are off topic>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads