Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS twitter account

not much to glean but the one tweet exchange from August was interesting. Makes me wonder if there was trouble in relationship paradise

i felt the same from very recent fb posts by her. One post had her expressing need for a place to live. But most posts around those days before the nightmare started, really sounded like relationship angst.

I just caught up , I had been avoiding this case because that child was just too cute and well, a baby!
But something is screaming out at me, that makes me mad, just like the local case here jhessye shockley , MOM did not have custody, and there is a reason for that, The grandmother in that case was out of state but had custody of the children, she gave them to the mom and Jhessye died at her hands. I know the grandmother in Quinton's case is suffering, but if the mom was not to have her children .... I lay some blame there.

No question of this in my mind, primarily because of many warnings that the babysitter provided to BJH over these past 6 months of providing care for these three kids (not just the two boys), and BJH never did anything about them. These facts are mentioned in the interviews that the babysitter, DM, gave to msm this week.

Does anyone know where LS lived before moving back in with BJH? Wondering what her support system looked like. Also, do we know what types of jobs LS has held if any? TIA
According to LS's Facebook she works at a liquor store.

I’ve gotten to where I can’t begin to parse and analyze this POI because I’m just too far away from her in terms of everything. Everything! Nature, nurture, culture, experiences, priorities, partners, everything. If anything I’m just in awe of the fact that (1) every new piece of information that comes out seems more cumulatively horrifying than the piece before it and (2) that was an action-packed life full of tumult, for 22 years. The next 80 or so will be substantially quieter.

I find this entire case, very confusing. The police state that "LY" is a POI, and that QS is deceased. But they don't want to arrest her until they have enough evidence?

So, how do they know he is dead? This is far different from the case with the Wests, who were not named POI until the actual arrest after a grand jury result.

Now, LEO has no idea where she is?

I have not been able to keep up with all these pages. If this has been discussed I apologize. I am beginning to think that Mom possibly gave little Quinton some type of medication to make him sleep and overdosed him causing his death. Is it possible he was in his crib at 6 and appeared asleep to the BF? He left, Mom woke after BF left, saw he was not alive and left to hide his body. BF is clueless, Grandma, grandpa clueless, which leaves Mom as the only suspect.

Hopefully she is feeling the heat and will give it up soon!

I have not been able to keep up with all these pages. If this has been discussed I apologize. I am beginning to think that Mom possibly gave little Quinton some type of medication to make him sleep and overdosed him causing his death. Is it possible he was in his crib at 6 and appeared asleep to the BF? He left, Mom woke after BF left, saw he was not alive and left to hide his body. BF is clueless, Grandma, grandpa clueless, which leaves Mom as the only suspect.

Hopefully she is feeling the heat and will give it up soon!
None of us knows what transpired at this time, but your scenario has been suggested, and certainly seems to be as plausible as any others I have seen suggested here. Hopefully little Quinton will be found soon, the imminent arrest will be made, and we may begin to get some answers.

I find this entire case, very confusing. The police state that "LY" is a POI, and that QS is deceased. But they don't want to arrest her until they have enough evidence?

So, how do they know he is dead? This is far different from the case with the Wests, who were not named POI until the actual arrest after a grand jury result.

Now, LEO has no idea where she is?

i know, dumbfounding.
<modsnip>

Obviously we are missing details. So KNOWING he is dead, is hard to understand.

I think the small amount that is provided, is purposeful, to draw out more, but I certainly cannot figure out what is is yet..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Most parents out there are able to work/provide for themselves AND leave their children in safe care. Grandma described mom as someone who sometimes does the right thing but also sometimes does the wrong thing and that she didn't know if she could trust her (paraphrased)

If someone isn't consistently doing the right thing and you feel you cannot trust them, they are definitely not a good candidate to watch your children.

"She hasn’t always done the right thing,” Billie Jo told ABC 22. “Sometimes she does really great, sometimes she doesn’t. I don’t know what to think right now. I don’t know what to believe, because I don’t think anybody ever believes this is going to happen to them. I don’t know if I can trust her or I don’t."

I do not understand why a mother who does not have custody of their child was allowed to be alone to care for that very child? I know there is information I am missing, but why take custody from the mom if she is allowed to be alone and care for the child?

If grandma was granted custody of Q why was she out of town for work and the mother of Q who grandma took custody from is his caretaker?

Was the mother also responsible for getting her son Q to the babysitter?

How can an absentee grandmother be custodian?

I do not understand why a mother who does not have custody of their child was allowed to be alone to care for that very child? I know there is information I am missing, but why take custody from the mom if she is allowed to be alone and care for the child?
I know the laws in several states, if a biological parent has lost custody of a child, the person who was granted custody has a legal responsibility to not leave the non custodial parent alone with the children. That is why, I can see the Grandmother possibly charged with neglect? Not sure.

i know, dumbfounding.
<modsnip>

Obviously we are missing details. So KNOWING he is dead, is hard to understand.

I think the small amount that is provided, is purposeful, to draw out more, but I certainly cannot figure out what is is yet..........

I wonder how much the 3 year old has been able to tell them.

Maybe something like "do you know where Quinton is hiding?" "mummy put him in the rubbish bin"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the laws in several states, if a biological parent has lost custody of a child, the person who was granted custody has a legal responsibility to not leave the non custodial parent alone with the children. That is why, I can see the Grandmother possibly charged with neglect? Not sure.
Yes, I am wondering if there might be problems for Gma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member