Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got his training license October 2017, so not before then unless it was as a regular store employee as like a cashier or stock boy. He’d need to be licensed (provisional or full) to work in the pharmacy area around the drugs.
How long does it typically take to get a training license? Could he have been out of work in Feb while taking classes? Or perhaps working in another capacity at the store while he studying for the license? Anyone with experience in pharmacy tech know?

FWIW, my neighbor is a pharmacy tech and she is very young - like early 20s. Makes me wonder what RA did before obtaining his license.

jmo

How long does it typically take to get a training license? Could he have been out of work in Feb while taking classes? Or perhaps working in another capacity at the store while he studying for the license? Anyone with experience in pharmacy tech know?

FWIW, my neighbor is a pharmacy tech and she is very young - like early 20s. Makes me wonder what RA did before obtaining his license.

jmo
I posted all that info in #806

My hunch is there will be a connection with KK's online crimes. Speculation at this point, of course. Those crimes are infuriating enough, but the idea of someone "normal" with a respectable job and seemingly regular and stable life (at least looking at it from afar) could be involved with that kind of crime is so upsetting. Understatement, I know.

LE kept saying they need ONE PIECE of information to nail the guy. What was the one piece?? KK to give up the goods??

jmo
Keegan Kline “very likely linked” to Delphi murder arrest

youtu.be/46V6JtCkLCc

Or maybe he worked in the retail part of CVS?

Interesting that he passed the criminal background check. So, no criminal history. Are there any unsolveds in or around Delphi?
He passed in February 2018. He also had to be fingerprinted to be licensed but I don’t know if LE is allowed to search licensing databases. I’m a nurse in GA and I think I had to give permission to allow it but I’m not positive.

This is exactly why I don’t believe there is any connection to other people.

This guy was a regular married man with a
Daughter in high school from the outside looking in so I just don’t see a connection with people like KK or people of his ilk. They would hardly be in the same social circles.

Moo
That’s the mo of so many child abusers. Live totally normal lives on the outside. I know of a person who is a professional, her husband was military, good clean seeming family with 2 kids, live in the burbs etc. a few years ago the cops kicked in his door and arrested him on sharing and downloading CSAM. Had just returned from a holiday with his wife, took the day off, the cops said the next day he spent 8 hrs downloading.

Never would have known. Knew this man very well.

I wonder if those two girls were witnesses to another crime. What if he was walking in that area because he had killed someone else and was going back to make sure that things were concealed?

But almost every man in rural Indiana dressed like that. Right after it happened, I was in a Meijer and noticed so many men with the jeans, zipper jacket etc. there was nothing spectacular about the picture of the bridge guy.

Yes I also recall in the early days of this crime any time a photo or video was publicized noticing at least a couple of similar men who could’ve fit the bill by clothing alone. And also more than once LE cautioning SM to quit posting side by side FB photos, suggesting there was no lack of possible suspects. So that now some people might wonder why this suspect wasn’t immediately identified I think is an unfair burden to place on Delphi locals and LE. This never was a solvable internet crime and nothing about either the video or sketches indicated truly unique aspects or features beyond an obvious caucasian male. JMO

That’s the mo of so many child abusers. Live totally normal lives on the outside. I know of a person who is a professional, her husband was military, good clean seeming family with 2 kids, live in the burbs etc. a few years ago the cops kicked in his door and arrested him on sharing and downloading CSAM. Had just returned from a holiday with his wife, took the day off, the cops said the next day he spent 8 hrs downloading.

Never would have known. Knew this man very well.

What an awfully tragic story , thanks for sharing. It’s scary how some of these people can operate and switch back and forth.

True confession...I've stood back from this case as it was WELL covered by many, many WSers.
And now the thread is flying.

Would someone be willing to update those of us just checking in to understand the latest arrest implications?
Was Richard Allan on the radar and under discussion anywhere here? Did he have any connection to the Logan property? Were there any rumors of him being 'Bridge Guy'? (BG for those of you, like me, who aren't used to the lingo for this case.)

BTW, it seems to have been a da*n fine sketch of the perp.

Thank you in advance. I know that I have no hope of catching up on this case.

And, most importantly, I want to give the biggest virtual hug to Abby and Libby's loved ones. This must be have the most emotional week in a long time.

Keegan Kline “very likely linked” to Delphi murder arrest

youtu.be/46V6JtCkLCc
Yeah, it just makes a lot of sense based on the timing, and Carter's statement to the reporter in that clip.

Doors appear to have been opened by what they learned from this guy, whether directly or indirectly.

This is exactly why I don’t believe there is any connection to other people.

This guy was a regular man <modsnip: sleuthing family> from the outside looking in so I just don’t see a connection with people like KK or people of his ilk. They would hardly be in the same social circles.

Moo
I believe there is a KK connection. I think KK provided the final piece, the one tip. MOO

I’ve often wondered if the girls could have set him off by filming him or by talking about him. Imagine if they commented to each other about how short he is or how creepy he looked, and he heard them and became enraged. I’m NOT blaming them. I’m just wondering if he had a short fuse, and some normal teen girl behavior sent him over the edge.

Victim blaming is suggesting something they did resulted in their death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyRaw