Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think they knew who it was early on but didn’t have enough information to secure a conviction. Then they were able to put the squeeze on KK, he squealed like a pig, and from there they had enough to reel RA in.

I totally agree...they have had the DNA I am assuming for years. We don't know RA's history but if his DNA was in the system they could have had a match for years. They just needed to put the pieces of the puzzle together and make sure they arrest everyone involved. Just my opinion.

Well for one, 60% of men in Indiana have facial hair. Thats my wild guess. I swear they all look alike lol. JMO
i meant ..that at least they could tried to clear those living close in the area or did he have to be a bad guy first ?
<modsnip>
we are just waiting to hear.. he looked like a normal family man again

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this back in July 2017 and thought it’d be interesting for us to rewatch. It was reported that the sketch came from people who saw BG in the area on the day of the murders, and that some people were “close enough to see BG’s eyes" …

I wonder if those ppl that saw him on there have been brought in to ID him.

Pharmacy Tech is one of the jobs that is considered to be high demand, and it is also a very short educational process to become certified, as little as 90 days.

Also, for someone who needs insurance and benefits employment at CVS or Walgreens would provide good benefits.
So he received his 'learning license' in late 2017 -- he was possibly having trouble in his previous job or financial troubles in early 2017 MOO

IIRC, you've been expressing for quite awhile that KAK is not the culprit and that LE is not very professional. An opinion to which you are entitled.

IMO the fact that not only an arrest has been made, but that Kelsi German said that "today is the day," leads me to believe that RA is, in fact, the one. Whether or not he is tied in any way to KAK is something we will likely hear on Monday or perhaps not until trial.

It seems to me, though, that LE has been methodical and diligent. Clearly they have developed evidence now that they either didn't know earlier, or they needed to make sure they had enough to make the case stick in court.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your second question. LE cannot haphazardly arrest every man who is in plain sight, without evidence. We've never known everything LE knows, and after five plus years, I'm content to wait one more weekend to hear from them.

Separately, I'm also very curious about the burn pit.
If he burnt something that is essential to the case, if he did that five years ago, what would remain by now? OR did LE start to close in now, maybe due to new information, perhaps from KAK, and RA rushed now to try to destroy evidence?

Monday, Monday.

IMO
The river search may have prompted RA to destroy evidence in the burn pit. I can’t believe they would find something from 5+ years ago there.

I am surprised they haven’t charged him yet if he is the sole perp. He’s been arrested and is being held but not charged yet? I’m curious to know if another shoe is yet to drop (i.e., TK). They may be giving him a chance to talk first. Pure speculation on my part.
I don't think he is personally...I think there is others involved that have been named but they need him to tie it all togeather

IIRC, you've been expressing for quite awhile that KAK is not the culprit and that LE is not very professional. An opinion to which you are entitled.

IMO the fact that not only an arrest has been made, but that Kelsi German said that "today is the day," leads me to believe that RA is, in fact, the one. Whether or not he is tied in any way to KAK is something we will likely hear on Monday or perhaps not until trial.

It seems to me, though, that LE has been methodical and diligent. Clearly they have developed evidence now that they either didn't know earlier, or they needed to make sure they had enough to make the case stick in court.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your second question. LE cannot haphazardly arrest every man who is in plain sight, without evidence. We've never known everything LE knows, and after five plus years, I'm content to wait one more weekend to hear from them.

If he burnt something that is essential to the case, if he did that five years ago, what would remain by now? OR did LE start to close in now, maybe due to new information, perhaps from KAK, and RA rushed now to try to destroy evidence?

Monday, Monday.

IMO
you are assuming this is a result of a long investigation..why not a recent break that has nothing to do with any investigation ? wasnt the investigation about kak in a red jeep
and the second question.. yes i expect that at least those close enough are investigated properly ..like what could be doing in 6 years then ?
you recall that famous case where the whole town had to give samples to get the killer

I am far from being a genius, that's for sure. I don't see anything obvious or easy to figure out about this case. Even with the developments yesterday, I still can't figure it out.
Oh it's not an easy case. But it being a local should have been pretty obvious to the experts at least, very quickly. And I think it was to SOME. Nothing is ever 100%, but this is basic stuff.

Metaphor to help explain what I mean... a doctor can have a difficult case that baffles him but he doesn't throw out the basics like fever=possible infection.

Like I said, I think there were LE that knew this all along, but got shut down right outta the gate until the powers that be finally settled on a local. That's how it comes across anyways.
And that's very typical too.

Anything more we officially learn regarding the arrest will be icing on this sweet day.

Long time members of this case, understand why we're happy. If it confuses others, know we've mourned the brutal unnecessary murders of these bright and beautiful children, Abby and Libby since the afternoon they were reported missing.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown feels, and stated in her YT video tonight, her professional opinion is that a Serial Killer has been arrested for the double homicide. Yep. She thinks this is not his first. How alarming!

I think he'd done it before too. He was too confident. If this truly is him, may he never see freedom again.

Me too. And especially after learning that Kelsi had communicated with the A_S account the night the girls went missing.

They KNEW that Libby was involved with social media. And here in Indiana there had been cases of teenage girls who had been catfished.

Even though LE dismissed it early on, I always thought catfishing could be to blame. And the phone reset, especially considering the timing of it, was highly suspicious.

MOO

I wish I knew why they dismissed catfishing early on. A tactic to draw someone out to think it's safe?

I’m definitely more weary of the quiet ones nowadays, as opposed to the straight up crazy individuals. At least you know what you may get with them, have witnessed it etc, the quiet ones? You just don’t know what they’re capable of, or have done… JMO.

or extroverted like Ted Bundy, that wore a mask of polite, friendliness, offering to help others.

Monday, Monday.

IMO
They can find any metal in fire pits long after the fire. So think of bra clasps, buttons and zippers from jeans, grommets from shoes, etc. sometimes these are stamped with brands and can be linked to the victim.

Is a pharm tech a licensed position? Most positions with licenses typically have fingerprints on file (with the licensing board, not the employer). Varies by state but positions that involve access to money (attorneys, bank workers), vulnerable populations (teachers, nurses, foster parents), weapons, sensitive info (SSNs, PHI), biohazards/chemicals, and pharmaceuticals often require fingerprints.
I wonder if they are put into AFIS?

you are assuming this is a result of a long investigation..why not a recent break that has nothing to do with any investigation ? wasnt the investigation about kak in a red jeep
and the second question.. yes i expect that at least those close enough are investigated properly ..like what could be doing in 6 years then ?
you recall that famous case where the whole town had to give samples to get the killer
You can't get a warrant without probable cause...the pieces of this case have been scattered. I think they gathered evidence when they were able to obtain it legally. Sometimes that takes years.

One thing that does surprise me is the height if he is BG. 5ft 4 for an adult male is 2 standard deviations lower than the median. It's something I've seen people calculate from objects in the background and the reference point of the video and have got it bang on at 5ft4-5ft5. I wonder why the Police didn't jump on this in the information they provided about BG considering the tools they'd have available in terms of lasers etc.

distribution-1-775x550.png

I am surprised they haven’t charged him yet if he is the sole perp. He’s been arrested and is being held but not charged yet? I’m curious to know if another shoe is yet to drop (i.e., TK). They may be giving him a chance to talk first. Pure speculation on my part.
I was convinced that TK must have killed the girls. He is mighty creepy, like pedo creepy. I’m curious how many more people may be involved. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson