Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all feels weird to me. This is a huge case, how can you arrest on a Friday and go into a vacuum until Monday? I would have expected locals to come out with stories of their interactions, leaks cause people can’t help themselves, the whole little guy thing is odd to me too. What are we going to hear on Monday? Is this going to involve a lot of people, are we going to get a very brief statement, is there a bombshell? I will set a reminder for Monday and wait cause, I don’t know, something is not quite right just yet.
LE probably had to make an arrest because info may have been leaked to the public...just a thought...that's one possibility

Perhaps the police knew that this was about power to him because of photos such as this found online? Perhaps this a form of bragging? I'd like to know, when he was seated that night at the bar, who seated him? Did a hostess choose a spot for them? Did they just walk in and arrange themselves at a spot? Did someone in his party randomly park him in view of the poster behind him? Or... did he see the poster and park himself there and then ask for photos?
Or... did someone in his party suspect him and carefully placed him in front of the poster then snap a photo of him to show LE later???? I have so many questions!!

In the state of Indiana, a pharmacy tech is a certification, not a license. Similar to a nursing assistant, medical assistant or CNA is a certification not a license but a registered nurse is a license.

Some states differ, and in certain states a pharmacy tech can complete additional education and pass a state boards test, register with the state pharmacy board to achieve a pharmacy tech license.
This is not true, pharm techs are required to be licensed, fingerprinted and pass a background check, along with passing a certificate course and taking a state board exam. Pharmacy Licensing Information

I just heard the news a little while ago. So, after 5 long years it now seems that TODAY IS THE DAY finally arrived. I very much doubt Kelsi would have said that unless she was sure. LE will be speaking with the families prior to the presser scheduled for Monday at 10am.

This presser will be huge. ISP, the Carroll County Sheriff’s office, numerous other agencies, the Carroll County prosecutors and the US Marshall’s Service are all going to be present. It will be held in the Delphi United Methodist Church and will be streamed live on WTHR and all digital platforms. A name and photograph will be released so I’ll be more than surprised if he hasn’t been arrested even though this hasn't been confirmed by LE.

LE may have been able to arrest him earlier but IMO they wanted ALL their ducks in a row prior to his arrest.

Last edited:
Long time lurker first time poster, but does anyone else find it kind of difficult to believe that RA was able to murder these two girls alone? I mean Liberty was the same size as him. If I recall correctly law enforcement says that bodies were posed and MOVED. I just have a very difficult time imagining that RA would have been able to move them alone. It doesn't exactly seem like he's a gym rat.

I'm very interested to see what comes out on Monday, but I think the details will be frustratingly scant.
Moved doesn't need to be far. Dragged into the creek to wash away evidence?

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?
I'm a little bit all over the place with what I think, to be honest. But IMO, there are some signs that point towards this being a complicated and complex case. For starters, LE has come right out and said as much.

If RA woke up with a sudden whim to murder that day, and acted alone, leaving behind an odd CS and signatures after moving and staging the bodies and getting covered in blood, then so be it. Maybe it was as simple as that and the rest of the investigation over the last five and a half years, including the a_shots stuff, the search warrants, and the interviews, were all just LE flailing around aimlessly.

But I don't think so. I do think there is more to it.

IIRC, you've been expressing for quite awhile that KAK is not the culprit and that LE is not very professional. An opinion to which you are entitled.

IMO the fact that not only an arrest has been made, but that Kelsi German said that "today is the day," leads me to believe that RA is, in fact, the one. Whether or not he is tied in any way to KAK is something we will likely hear on Monday or perhaps not until trial.

It seems to me, though, that LE has been methodical and diligent. Clearly they have developed evidence now that they either didn't know earlier, or they needed to make sure they had enough to make the case stick in court.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your second question. LE cannot haphazardly arrest every man who is in plain sight, without evidence. We've never known everything LE knows, and after five plus years, I'm content to wait one more weekend to hear from them.

Separately, I'm also very curious about the burn pit.
If he burnt something that is essential to the case, if he did that five years ago, what would remain by now? OR did LE start to close in now, maybe due to new information, perhaps from KAK, and RA rushed now to try to destroy evidence?

Monday, Monday.

IMO
BBM - this got me thinking of possibilities. Is it maybe that LE was rather public with the KAK talking to and then moving him from the jail one day and then back to the jail (I recall that info seeming to hit the media fairly quick so maybe that was intentional on LE part) So that move was designed to make whoever else had access to that Anthony Shots account panic thinking that KAK was talking. I am curious if they were tracking RA at that point already and when it was in the media about KAK being moved, RA decided to then dump some evidence. Maybe they have him being in the location of the river where they searched at some point after KAK was taken out of jail by state police? Then they spent that time searching there and still tracking RA to see if he did anything else. I've seen it said many times that maybe KAK lead them to the river, but maybe KAK didn't lead them there, maybe RA did because he was trying to dump things after he realized KAK might be talking or that LE might be on to him.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the details because I didn't follow this case as closely as I have others. Where were the girls abducted from and where were their bodies found? Do we know if there was a vehicle involved?

Tia

Is a pharm tech a licensed position? Most positions with licenses typically have fingerprints on file (with the licensing board, not the employer). Varies by state but positions that involve access to money (attorneys, bank workers), vulnerable populations (teachers, nurses, foster parents), weapons, sensitive info (SSNs, PHI), biohazards/chemicals, and pharmaceuticals often require fingerprints.
Yes, background check including fingerprinting is required to be a licensed pharm tech. We don’t know if the requirements were the same in 2018 though.

Bringing this forward, his yard/burn pit was NOT torn up per MSM.​

There was an interview with a neighbor who said it was. I'll look for the link, it may be in the previous thread.

Long time lurker first time poster, but does anyone else find it kind of difficult to believe that RA was able to murder these two girls alone? I mean Liberty was the same size as him. If I recall correctly law enforcement says that bodies were posed and MOVED. I just have a very difficult time imagining that RA would have been able to move them alone. It doesn't exactly seem like he's a gym rat.

I'm very interested to see what comes out on Monday, but I think the details will be frustratingly scant. I don't find it difficult to think he did this alone. You don't have to be a gym rat to be strong. I thunk he could have killed and moved them both by himself.
I don't find it difficult to think he did this alone. You don't have to be a gym rat to be strong. I think he could have killed and moved both by himself.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the details because I didn't follow this case as closely as I have others. Where were the girls abducted from and where were their bodies found? Do we know if there was a vehicle involved?

Tia
They were abducted from the south end of the Monon High Bridge and found deceased approximately 1/4 mile away, directly south of the cemetery near or in the creek. (LE has kept the kill site and found location close to the vest, but the coordinates can be found in the Ron Logan Search Warrant)

SOME theorize that they were abducted and returned. I don't ascribe to that theory as there were too many searchers to sneak them back to so close to the abduction site.

This is not true, pharm techs are required to be licensed, fingerprinted and pass a background check, along with passing a certificate course and taking a state board exam. Pharmacy Licensing Information
LICENSED pharmacy techs are required to, however, according to the Indiana state licensing lookup he was CERTIFIED but not licensed.

It is also up to the employer. CVS may require fingerprinting but another employer may not.

A pharmacist is a licensed position in all states and would require fingerprinting but pharmacy tech certification requirements vary by state.

RA lives in Delphi and is now 50 years old. He’s lived at his current home since about 2006 and it’s only 5 minutes from the bridge. So Doug Carter was right … RA was hiding in plain sight and would have known the area well. It will be interesting to learn if he took trophies. Apparently two articles of clothing from one of the girls were missing from the scene. If the texts that were leaked years ago were correct, those two articles of clothing were Libby's.

Shortly after the murders, Ron Logan was suspected by many as being the killer. Knowing that others thought that little of him must have hard to bear from then until his death in January. He may not have been perfect but he wasn’t a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member