Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he lived right there in the same town, he probably got used to seeing them literally everywhere, in public places. Pretty creepy when you think about how easily he just blended right in. I wonder if it surprised him too?
Maybe gave him a false sense of security as well.

jmo
Add to that the fact that he would've had to wear a mask throughout Covid in that kind of job.

Typically we don't learn much during these things, as they tend to be limited in what they can say.

As long as the arrest affidavit isn't sealed though, we should learn quite a bit about what got them here.

Hopefully we see that next week, when and if charges are filed.
Yes! That's what I want to see, the "arrest affidavit".....

I really believe they have this RA guy as a part of the puzzle, but not the actual killer. Perhaps he was somehow involved in getting them to the kill spot? Maybe he was working with someone else? Maybe he knew something and failed to report, thus he was an accessory after the fact? This could be anything! I think this is much bigger than what we know at this point.
I believe this is the murderer himself.

As a short woman and having a short ex, it is hard to find pants that have correct length and as I will have mine hemmed, my male ex would never have them hemmed and they gather at the bottom like BG's.
Not only do the bottoms drag in the case of men's jeans the stride is long too so they also sag, maybe that is why his gait is distinctive, he can't make normal steps because the crotch of his pants are to his knees. JMO

I want to put it out there that I’m thoroughly impressed with Carter and everyone working on this case. I was impressed from the start but have to admit I had started to question Carter’s comments at that one press conference in which he stated there has been a change in the investigation. He seemed so certain of his words and how he was describing the murderer so I just knew it wouldn’t be long…but it was long and I started to lose faith. I began to doubt that LE actually knew as much as Carter made it seem. I started to believe he was just eccentric and there was little behind his words. BOY was I WRONG! He described this guy (if this is truly the guy) very accurately. Below are just a few comments but I recall others that match.

“We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here.”

“We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40 (okay this was wrong) but might appear younger than his true age.”

“We believe you were hiding in plain sight.”

“…I believe that when an arrest is made — and I still think that will happen, that we’ll be able to lay those two sketches over one another and remove them and find the face of the killer.”

Now, I’m curious if he was accurate about these comment:

“We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you.”

“We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least they know because of how different you are since the murders.”

“No, and I hope one day [when the case is solved] that everyone knows what we know, and I think you’ll be surprised.”

All taken from press conferences, interviews, and this link Indiana State Police leader on Delphi murders: 'I wish we could tell people what we know'

I want to say that I’m sorry for any doubts that I had but have always supported LE conducting this investigation.

All IMO
I think he may be a lot grayer and has aged since the day of the murders, so he may have looked more like the sketches 5 yrs ago, IMO

LE is unlikely to outrightly describe a suspect as either short or fat but that’s what this description has eluded to IMO. We also don’t know how long LE had RMA on their radar but he probably didn’t rise to the top just yesterday.

FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie.
They absolutely will describe them as short if it's an outlier. If multiply people said he was short in their description then that's a good blurb to give to the public. A very good one. Just like they'll describe tattoos etc.
They look for what makes the perp different.

Not all LE of course especially if they aren't experienced with dealing with the public and actually hunting perps. But it's a technique that is basic. You look for outlying factors.

I'm going to remind everyone that the Marshall's Office will be present at the conference on Monday. This is going to be big.
I’d like to remind anyone who forgot that another poster, I believe it was Jillyg, said on thread 149 that they used to work for the US Marshals and it’s not necessarily a big deal when they get involved.

mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member