Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't following in August. I was just looking through KK's world record long mycase. Does anyone suppose the motion to seal has anything to do with river searches and yesterday's arrest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-202833_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-202833_Samsung Internet.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 41
AK

The issue with the "alias" was cleared up before. It is not his alias, it belonged to another Richard Allen, whose picture was erroneously posted on the internet, identifying him as the person arrested for this murder. It's common with jail bookings for people with the same name having alias' linked to them.
Who cleared it up? It's part of his booking info, same birthday as RA, and they are both currently in custody at White County Jail. Two offender numbers, but I'm pretty sure it's one RA. Are we still allowed to post the vinelink?

Right? First JBC looked exactly like both sketches, the KAK then TK and now RA. I don’t think any of these guys look like the sketches. But think RA resembles the bridge guy. But it’s probably mostly people just being so hopeful that a murderer has been caught that they can see anyone in the sketches. JMO

Plus, other then LE believing the sketch resembled the murderer, they gave no guarantee the person involved in creating the sketch indeed sighted RMA, the alleged murderer, on that day nor that their recollect was 100% accurate.

My mind takes me to visions of a one hour trial consisting of the prosector flashing two very different sketches on a large overhead, then a judge immediately sending out the jury to vote on the closest match. Thank goodness that’s not reality.

@NoSpoonFeeding I'm not sure I understand. It's on his booking info.

Alias:
RENTFROW, CRAIGH ROSS
Offender Name:
ALLEN, RICHARD MATTHEW
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Carroll County Jail​
Notify Me of Status Changes​

Less Info

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

Additional Information:​

Aliases

RENTFROW, CRAIGH ROSS​

Who cleared it up? It's part of his booking info, same birthday as RA, and they are both currently in custody at White County Jail. Two offender numbers, but I'm pretty sure it's one RA. Are we still allowed to post the vinelink?
The vine link has been posted and while the DOBs are the same, the offender ID is different for the one. I do believe it's a typographical error, as the name listed for the alias is actually a real person.

I don't think there's any reason to believe the RA in this case ever used that other name as an alias, especially considering he doesn't even have a criminal record. That we're aware of, in Indiana, at least.

jmo

The vine link has been posted and while the DOBs are the same, the offender ID is different for the one. I do believe it's a typographical error, as the name listed for the alias is actually a real person.

I don't think there's any reason to believe the RA in this case ever used that other name as an alias, especially considering he doesn't even have a criminal record. That we're aware of, in Indiana, at least.

jmo
He has the same offender ID for two entries at Carroll County. Then a different Offender ID at White County. Whatever that means. :confused:

White County Jail

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

Carroll County Jail
Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

White County Jail
Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

(snipped for brevity)

Min 3:55 “Might appear younger than his true age”

I always thought that this meant that BG/RA had a young looking face and not anything to do with his height. his height. But hindsight being 20/20, it’s plain to see DC meant RA’s height.

Someone altered it to fit their narrative. Honestly, I think the second one is Tony Kline. The second is purportedly based on a description given by one of the girls' friend who had seen her talking to him on Snapchat. It is also purported in the leaked interview transcripts with Kegan Kline that his dad Tony had access to the Anthony Shots Snapchat account. The first sketch with the goatee resembles the bridge guy and Richard Allen to me. Given the level of police withholding of information, they all very well could be related in this.
Could you please provide a link or basis /source for suggesting that (or suggesting that someone else has suggested that) sketch 2 “is purportedly based on a description by one of the girl’s friends who had seen her talking to him on Snapchat”? I have not heard this before.

I guess I just assumed that if/when LG (or any other victim of “anthony_shots” catfishing) was communicating with anthony_shots on a social media app, they were 1.) looking at a still photo - and not a live screen/ live shot (like on ft) - and 2.) that the “photo” they would have been looking at was that of the cop/model from Alaska - and not a photo of some middle-aged (or older) man. I can’t imagine the girls or LG possibly wanting to communicate with, or meet up with, a man who looked like RMA or KK or TK.

But if what you are suggesting about the origin of sketch 2 is true, and if the photo on the app (again, assuming it was a photo and not a live image) was the cop/model from Alaska, it would end all speculation about whether any given suspect looks like sketch 2.

Jmo, but I think RMA does closely resemble the individual depicted in sketch 1. Also, I think trying to compare any possible suspect to the man on the bridge in the video frames is inexact at best, and almost futile at worst, due to the poor quality of the image. Plus, I think any person’s gait might appear odd while stepping from one old uneven railroad tie to the next.

All jmo

Last edited:
RA could have easily walked/hiked/mountain biked to and from the scene of the crime. It's only about 1.5 miles or less cross country. RA lived just off of Bridge Creek and there are usually well worn trails along creeks and at the edge of woods and fields. There may have been no motor vehicle involved.
I have been there a few times. The issue is getting across the highway. The bridge connecting the parking area to the trail is the only bridge across the highway for a couple miles. There is a road coming off the parking area that will take you across the highway and over to the cemetery, which is just north of the crime scene and would allow him to get home in about 5 minutes. If he used a car and parked in the cemetery, he could park at the south end of the cemetery and nobody from the road would be able to see his car.

I doubt there will be much information given Monday, which I understand, but I'm really anxious/interested to see what he's being charged with. I'm hoping we'll at least get that but we shall see...

Couldn't the presser just be them releasing the photo and saying he's charged "in connection with" A&L as that's what they've said so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeEss91