MN MN - Bryce Borca, 23, college student, seen at 2AM, search focused near Minnesota River, Eagan, 30 Oct 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
313326975_434032508918668_5796658651023843727_n.jpg

Eagan Police are actively searching for missing 23-year-old Bryce Borca. He was last seen leaving the area of Coachman Road/Yankee Doodle around 2 am on 10/30.

Bryce was wearing a patterned cardigan sweater, black pants and black tie and white sneakers. Several other agencies are assisting in the search which is concentrated near Hwy 13/Yankee Doodle. If you live in the area, please check your properties and businesses.

If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact Detective Coulson (651) 675-5876.

There are multiple agencies currently searching for Borca, with Southeast Metro Fire News reporting teams are focusing the search near the Minnesota River.

Bryce is a Century College student, according to his Linkedin

The Southeast Metro Fire reports that Bryce left a party and indicated he was walking home. The last cell phone ping was by Yankee Doodle Road and Hwy 13.

They also indicate they have been searching with helicopters, but due to MSP (Minneapolis Airport) and interfering with airspace, they will now continue with drones and foot searches.

The Southeast Metro Fire reports that Bryce left a party and indicated he was walking home. The last cell phone ping was by Yankee Doodle Road and Hwy 13.

They also indicate they have been searching with helicopters, but due to MSP (Minneapolis Airport) and interfering with airspace, they will now continue with drones and foot searches.

I've been following this also. They have suspended the search for the night and his family is coordinating a 7:30 am search.
Praying

As an Aussie and unfamiliar with the possible case(s) I’m about to mention - this isn’t anywhere near the area where college men were going missing some years ago and being found in water/a river nearby or something similar? I cannot think of names or the area. Can anyone refresh my memory? Sorry if I’m being way too off topic - just genuinely curious.

As an Aussie and unfamiliar with the possible case(s) I’m about to mention - this isn’t anywhere near the area where college men were going missing some years ago and being found in water/a river nearby or something similar? I cannot think of names or the area. Can anyone refresh my memory? Sorry if I’m being way too off topic - just genuinely curious.
I believe you’re thinking of Josh Guimond, missing from St John’s University in Collegeville, MN in 2002. It’s about 1.5-2 hour drive between Eagan and Collegeville.

I believe you’re thinking of Josh Guimond, missing from St John’s University in Collegeville, MN in 2002. It’s about 1.5-2 hour drive between Eagan and Collegeville.
Thank you! Was there only the one? I felt like there were a couple of (college?) men missing under the same circumstances? I may have gotten it wrong, but thank you for replying.

Was there only the one? I felt like there were a couple of (college?) men missing under the same circumstances?

There’s the Smiley Face theory, as @Strawberryjellyfishb mentioned, but more time/place adjacent to Josh G. were Chris Jenkins, Minneapolis, later found deceased along the Mississippi River (homicide), and Michael Noll, later found in Half Moon Lake (probable drowning/accident) , in Eau Claire, WI.

There was also Brandon Swanson (Marshall, MN) who went missing in 2008.

I hope he's found soon. I used to live right here, as in off of Yankee Doodle but 1 road over from Coachman. It is very suburban. Very suburban. Not somewhere that you'd regularly be walking to get around. Spread out, retail and commercial buildings along Yankee Doodle with residential units off of the roads branching off of it. He had to have left someone's home or apartment, as there are no bars or restaurants open at 2 am in that area, that I know of. For sure not at Yankee Doodle and Coachman.

RE: the college student and water connection...one would have to really try to get in the river in this area. Look at a map - it's swamp surrounding the river right there, plus he would have had to walk a ways on Yankee Doodle, cross Hwy 13, which is 4 lanes with a median, then trek through more of the Blue Cross Blue Shield campus. No way for anyone to drunkenly fall off of a bridge or slide down a bank into the water. Falling down in the swampy area, maybe. Getting lost in the woods east of BCBS, maybe.

If he is a student at Century College, it is 25 minutes away in White Bear Lake. I'm pretty sure it's a nonresidential school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back